PDA

View Full Version : The NAACP

cj's dad
07-13-2012, 11:50 AM
Following Gov. Romney's visit to their annual convention held this year in Houston, leaders representing this racist bunch, offered the following profoundly intelligent statements:

http://www.thehopeforamerica.com/2012/07/12/bond.php

Former NAACP Leader: Romney Wanted To Say He 'Stood Up To The Negroes' July 12, 2012

There's so much stupidity going around the left-wing blogosphere about Romney's speech to the NAACP yesterday that it's really hard to know where to begin.

So let's begin with Julian Bond, former head of the NAACP.

He tells The Huffington Post (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/11/mitt-romney-naacp-speech_n_1666501.html) that Romney spoke to the NAACP "to bait us."

In other words, Romney really wanted those boos that he got after promising to eliminate ObamaCare.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mckaycoppins/naacp-leaders-romney-cant-connect-with-black-aud

NAACP Leaders: Romney Can't Connect With Black Audiences

Posted Jul 11, 2012 1:29pm EDT

HOUSTON, Texas — Black leaders here blamed Mitt Romney for the booing he received from the audience at the NAACP convention today.

It wasn't just his sharply-worded criticism of President Obama's policies, several people in attendance told BuzzFeed: It's that Romney doesn't know how to talk to black audiences.

"I believe his vested interests are in white Americans," said Charlette Stoker Manning, chair of Women in NAACP. "You cannot possibly talk about jobs for black people at the level he's coming from. He's talking about entrepreneurship, savings accounts — black people can barely find a way to get back and forth from work."

http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?50636-NAACP-OFFICIAL-Romney-%91RIGGED-CROWD%92-By-Having-Blacks-%91FLOWN-IN%92

NAACP OFFICIAL: Romney ‘RIGGED CROWD’ By Having Blacks ‘FLOWN IN’

" The director to the NAACP’s Washington Bureau revealed on Thursday that GOP hopeful Mitt Romney had conservative African Americans “flown in” to the 103rd convention of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People to make it appear that he had more support than he really did.

Wagergirl
07-13-2012, 11:57 AM
Left Swing OR RIght Swing.. Either way you swing this you will get dizzy.

Greyfox
07-13-2012, 12:06 PM
http://cdn.breitbart.com/mediaserver/Breitbart/Big-Government/2012/07/12/bidenempty.png.

Joe Biden was also booed at the end of his speech.
He had an audience of NAACP members disguised as empty chairs.
(Black leaders blaming Romney for wanting the boos is just plain inane.)

DJofSD
07-13-2012, 12:09 PM
The NAACP reason de tete is to fight racism but they engage in the vary practice they profess to abhor.

cj's dad
07-13-2012, 12:30 PM
The NAACP reason de tete is to fight racism but they engage in the vary practice they profess to abhor.

It's in their best interest, $$$$$$$$$, to keep the idea that America is still in the Jim Crow era. If that idea dies, the highly paid leaders of the NAACP would have to find actual jobs.

DJofSD
07-13-2012, 12:40 PM
It's in their best interest, $$$$$$$$$, to keep the idea that America is still in the Jim Crow era. If that idea dies, the highly paid leaders of the NAACP would have to find actual jobs.
True, true, no disagreement there.

But, back to my point, what does the racial profile of the NAACP itself look like? Does it reflect the racial make up of the general population?

Tom
07-13-2012, 12:42 PM
Negroes?????
I thought they were colored people??? (NAACP)

Maybe they should figure out the hell THEY are before they try to analyze who Mitt is. :rolleyes:

He told them the exact same thing he tells everyone else - maybe they just can't handle the truth.

I find a racist organization like this is not worth the bother to acknowledge it's existence. Racists. End of story.

boxcar
07-13-2012, 01:23 PM
Following Gov. Romney's visit to their annual convention held this year in Houston, leaders representing this racist bunch, offered the following profoundly intelligent statements:

http://www.thehopeforamerica.com/2012/07/12/bond.php

Former NAACP Leader: Romney Wanted To Say He 'Stood Up To The Negroes' July 12, 2012

There's so much stupidity going around the left-wing blogosphere about Romney's speech to the NAACP yesterday that it's really hard to know where to begin.

So let's begin with Julian Bond, former head of the NAACP.

He tells The Huffington Post (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/11/mitt-romney-naacp-speech_n_1666501.html) that Romney spoke to the NAACP "to bait us."

In other words, Romney really wanted those boos that he got after promising to eliminate ObamaCare.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mckaycoppins/naacp-leaders-romney-cant-connect-with-black-aud

NAACP Leaders: Romney Can't Connect With Black Audiences

Posted Jul 11, 2012 1:29pm EDT

HOUSTON, Texas — Black leaders here blamed Mitt Romney for the booing he received from the audience at the NAACP convention today.

It wasn't just his sharply-worded criticism of President Obama's policies, several people in attendance told BuzzFeed: It's that Romney doesn't know how to talk to black audiences.

"I believe his vested interests are in white Americans," said Charlette Stoker Manning, chair of Women in NAACP. "You cannot possibly talk about jobs for black people at the level he's coming from. He's talking about entrepreneurship, savings accounts — black people can barely find a way to get back and forth from work."

http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?50636-NAACP-OFFICIAL-Romney-%91RIGGED-CROWD%92-By-Having-Blacks-%91FLOWN-IN%92

NAACP OFFICIAL: Romney ‘RIGGED CROWD’ By Having Blacks ‘FLOWN IN’

" The director to the NAACP’s Washington Bureau revealed on Thursday that GOP hopeful Mitt Romney had conservative African Americans “flown in” to the 103rd convention of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People to make it appear that he had more support than he really did.

Some of these black folks are so utterly stupid due to their blind hate for whites that they will say the dumbest things at times. So...Rom doesn't know how to speak to black audiences, eh? Should he have performed a sexist, misogynistic, vile language-filled rap song for them, instead? Or spoke in ebonics? Or in ghettoese. perhaps? So many of these "civil rights" groups are stuck hopelessly on stupid because they don't want to elevate themselves and escape from their victimization mentality. (This gal Manning is a great example!) 24/7 they walk, talk, eat, drink and breathe about how white, evil, rich society has oppressed them and how unfair life is. They spend their whole miserable, pathetic lives wallowing in the cesspool of their collective self-pity. Yet at the same time, this "evil, white, rich" society has produced its fair share of highly resourceful, extremely motivated, proudly self-reliant and very successful black people. (And I know more than my fair share of the latter!) How can this be? I"m thinking the difference between the two groups primarily has something to do with attitude, upbringing and values.

And Manning said that blacks can barely find their way to work, eh? After all these numerous decades of civil rights laws and Affirmative Action policies, she's forced to admit that liberal policies have failed utterly? Is that what she affirming for us? Yet, these black people have been brainwashed into voting over and over and over for the same party that has instituted these failed policies over all these many years? (Someone remind me again what the definition of "insanity" is!). And someone please remind me how much better off blacks are under this current regime.

Boxcar

Robert Goren
07-13-2012, 01:35 PM
Say what you want about racism. The NAACP has seen it up close. I would just like remind you that those spout about reverse racism that there never even been so much as a rumor about a white man being lynch by a bunch of black men because they didn't like the way he looked at a black woman. When that happens your arguments abouts Blacks being racist will gain some credence.

DJofSD
07-13-2012, 01:42 PM
Say what you want about racism. The NAACP has seen it up close. I would just like remind you that those spout about reverse racism that there never even been so much as a rumor about a white man being lynch by a bunch of black men because they didn't like the way he looked at a black woman. When that happens your arguments abouts Blacks being racist will gain some credence.
Oh, I see, it's the 'he who is without sin cast the first stone' rebuttal.

Beachbabe
07-13-2012, 02:55 PM

This is so stupid, it boggles the mind.
You bring up a long-ago incident of racist lynching but fail to mention the multitude of rape & murder perpetrated by blacks on whites. I guess it wasn't racist if they lifted a few bucks from their victims' pockets.

Tell me the statistics on Black on White crime vs White on Black crime

bigmack
07-13-2012, 03:00 PM
This is so stupid, it boggles the mind.
You bring up a long-ago incident of racist lynching but fail to mention the multitude of rape & murder perpetrated by blacks on whites. I guess it wasn't racist if they lifted a few bucks from their victims' pockets.

Tell me the statistics on Black on White crime vs White on Black crime
I've got my snare & cymbal at the ready for a rimshot after Goren's response.

Tom
07-13-2012, 03:04 PM
The NAACP has seen it up close.

Every time they look to the left, or look to the right, or look in a mirror.
Face it, without the race card, these so called black leaders would serve no purpose.

Marshall Bennett
07-13-2012, 03:54 PM
Negroes?????
I thought they were colored people??? (
About every 10 years or so they want to be called something else. It was once negroes, followed by colored people, afro-americans, blacks, and African Americans. Call them anything other than what they come up with next and your racist.

newtothegame
07-13-2012, 03:58 PM
LMAO...you never cease to amaze with these dunmb ass post!
So, based on your argument above, the ONLY form of racism is if there is a lynching involved??? is that your argument??? :lol:

TJDave
07-13-2012, 06:32 PM
If roles were reversed and you felt offended by what you typically think or say about those other people.

PaceAdvantage
07-13-2012, 08:12 PM
"I believe his vested interests are in white Americans," said Charlette Stoker Manning, chair of Women in NAACP. "You cannot possibly talk about jobs for black people at the level he's coming from. He's talking about entrepreneurship, savings accounts — black people can barely find a way to get back and forth from work."Hold the phone. Didn't Ms. Manning inadvertently just condemn Obama's failure as president when it comes to "vested interests in black Americans?"

Sure sounds like that to me.

Obama has been President for almost four years and according to her, "black people can barely find a way to get back and forth from work."

But I'm sure she and the vast majority of black Americans will be voting for Obama again...I guess they enjoy the struggle.

Marshall Bennett
07-13-2012, 08:22 PM
But I'm sure she and the vast majority of black Americans will be voting for Obama again...I guess they enjoy the struggle.
Not sure they enjoy the struggle, but they enjoy that he's black.

PaceAdvantage
07-13-2012, 08:27 PM
Not sure they enjoy the struggle, but they enjoy that he's black.Not according to Morgan Freeman. But then again, by his very own words over the years, Mr. Freeman is obviously a bit confused:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/morgan-freeman-raises-eyebrows-obama-black-u-s-president-article-1.1112351