PDA

View Full Version : Calebs Posse

Striker
07-12-2012, 04:58 PM
Connections just announced that they discovered a non-displaced fragment in his left knee after the Met Mile. Retired to Three Chimneys Farm.

iceknight
07-12-2012, 07:36 PM
Connections just announced that they discovered a non-displaced fragment in his left knee after the Met Mile. Retired to Three Chimneys Farm. I absolutely loved this horse.. discovered him only at the Amsterdam.. Have a good time at stud fella! Too bad he had this injury, would have been fun to see him more!

http://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/articles/71218/breeders-cup-winner-calebs-posse-retired?source=rss

horses4courses
07-12-2012, 07:39 PM
That's a damned shame......... :(

He is a leading light in the most exciting division of older horses in 2012.
The races between himself, Shackleford, Jackson Bend, and a supporting cast, were the best there are around right now.
Big loss for horse racing... :ThmbDown:

Tom
07-12-2012, 08:30 PM
I was just thinking this morning that we were in for a great King's Bishop coming up......rats!

OTM Al
07-12-2012, 08:37 PM
I was just thinking this morning that we were in for a great King's Bishop coming up......rats!

We still are Tom. He won that one last year

elysiantraveller
07-12-2012, 09:23 PM
This one sucks... Union Rags most likely cashing out is of no real surprise. I loved this horse though and was happy that we would see him for a couple of years....

Oh well...

Should have been Top 3yo last year too...

Tom
07-12-2012, 10:01 PM
We still are Tom. He won that one last year

Oh dang - the Forego! :blush:

CincyHorseplayer
07-14-2012, 09:23 PM
That's a damned shame......... :(

He is a leading light in the most exciting division of older horses in 2012.
The races between himself, Shackleford, Jackson Bend, and a supporting cast, were the best there are around right now.
Big loss for horse racing... :ThmbDown:

I agree.I felt like I was just getting to really know and appreciate this guy.Had some good wins with him but even not betting loved watching him run.