PDA

View Full Version : Gary Hall of ALL-Ways passes

EJXD2
07-11-2012, 10:07 AM
Gary Hall Sr., the former National Computer Systems executive who developed ALL-Ways handicapping software, died on Saturday in Minneapolis from complications related to Thyroid Cancer. He was 70.

Under the banner of his Frandsen Publishing, Hall designed ALL-Ways and began working with Brisnet.com in 1995 to market the product. Hall remained intimately involved with the software and its customers. His monthly newsletters continue to be among the most popular editorial content on both Brisnet and TwinSpires.com

“Gary was not only the developer of the most successful handicapping software ever offered through BRIS but also a tremendous person to work with as a partner,” said Brisnet.com Vice President Happy Broadbent. “He cared so much about his ALL-Ways Software and the success of the product.”

Hall loved putting his handicapping software to work, and he was a frequent visitor to Canterbury Park in Shakopee, Minnesota, with his wife of 51 years, Jill. They had four children together, and Hall is also survived by ten grandchildren and five great grandchildren.

To read Hall’s handicapping insights, click here (http://www.brisnet.com/cgi-bin/static.cgi?page=allnews).

note to users from Brisnet: we will continue to support the software and its files. Gary was very involved with his customers, and we will strive to attain the same level of service and professionalism as he had. Users with questions can now contact Brisnet directly.

Pensacola Pete
07-17-2012, 07:45 PM
There have been very few men as knowledgeable about the sport as Mr. Hall, and fewer as innovative. R.I.P. and condolences to his family and friends.

Trijack
07-17-2012, 10:12 PM
As a past user of Always I talked to Mr Hall on several occasions. He always solved any problem I had. When they made the program free to everyone I quit using the program. In the April 2000 I won one of Bris's contest (2500.00) using Always. That fall I tied for first and lost to the tie breaker of who had the biggest price horse. That was when the contest was based on the most wins.

Jack

Trijack
09-08-2013, 01:35 PM
This shows some of the success I had using the program