PDA

View Full Version : SLEW'S FAST HORSES FOR WED. 7/11

MeSlew
07-09-2012, 09:26 PM
Hello all! For Wed. not much except a few races at Woodbine. All the other venues we cover are dark. So, for you Woodbine players, a few races to think about. They are:

Woodbine - 2,3,5,7

I'll take this opportunity to invite those of you who might be new to Slew's Fast Horses to check out the website. If you have downloaded once or twice, that won't cut it. Because horses from key races are a never ending journey. The more you stay the course, the more rewards are to be had.

If you have not read some of the items on the site that deal with the topic at hand, read them. When you learn to read the FHF (Fast Horse Format), you begin to see opportunities. For example, the late double at Hollywood Park on Sunday. The 3x3 play doesn't look like much:

http://slewsfasthorses.com/website3/hd.jpg

But it you made the $18 play, and the play made sense after handicapping the races, you were rewarded with three things:

1. A great stretch run by a horse paying $44.00 to win
2. A nail biting photo in the 8th
3. A $399 payoff

When I looked at Hollywood it was the first thing I saw, and couldn't pass.

And there were more jewels on Slew's list for Sunday if you took the time. Like the $27 Disco Rico horse at Monmouth. I'm still kicking myself for not having that one. Disco Rico is one of my favorites and I just plum missed At the Disco. One I did not miss was the double with Bernie the Maestro in Belmont's 4th. An easy coupling with 3 obvious choices in race 3 came thru with a $94 payoff for a $2 double.

So take some time and learn how to read the FHF. And if you have any questions, let me know.

And as always...good luck and good 'capping!