PDA

View Full Version : Another son of Curlin, today

Beachbabe
07-05-2012, 02:59 PM
What I think is the second foal of Curlin to get to the races goes today in the 6th at Belmont:
Dogwood stable's PALACE MALICE, trained by Todd Pletcher & ridden by Javier Castellano

EVOLUTIONARY, the first Curlin foal to race was scratched from what would have been his second start, at Arlington, yesterday.

lamboguy
07-05-2012, 03:15 PM
i saw Palace Malace in Saratoga a month ago, he looked close to ready back then. maybe Maggi will have some further insight on this colt.

Beachbabe
07-05-2012, 03:35 PM
Chased the Violette firster through the stretch, but couldn't get up.
56.3 for 5 furlongs

lamboguy
07-05-2012, 03:55 PM
i must have missed maggi for that race. the colt did look good though when i saw him on the track. its kind of hard to tell when i watch them on the computer screen though instead of in person. he ran a good race today. on to the 7th at deleware

nijinski
07-05-2012, 04:38 PM
Did anyone catch Brown Eyes Blue at Churchill ? She was Big Brown's first NA winner.
Beating eleven others in her debut. Fun to watch the youngsters from those we've enjoyed on track.

nijinski
07-05-2012, 04:45 PM
[QUOTE=Beachbabe]What I think is the second foal of Curlin to get to the races goes today in the 6th at Belmont:
Dogwood stable's PALACE MALICE, trained by Todd Pletcher & ridden by Javier Castellano

Dams side loves turf so hopefully this one will be versatile.

EVOLUTIONARY, the first Curlin foal to race was scratched from what would have been his second start, at Arlington, yesterday.[/QUOT

Striker
08-31-2012, 04:08 PM
Palace Malice out of Hopeful with bucked shin