PDA

View Full Version : Twin Spires

lamboguy
07-04-2012, 11:03 AM
i am starting to learn that there is something always good about an ADW company in one way or another.

their stable alerts are the Rolls Royce of the industry today. they are the only ones that let you go up 4 days and back 4 days to catch what you might have missed. it directs you to the entries or the results.

they also have full content, more than any other adw that i deal with or have dealt with.

mannyberrios
07-04-2012, 04:28 PM
I would be dead if it wasn't for my ADW, Lambo

lamboguy
07-04-2012, 05:01 PM
I would be dead if it wasn't for my ADW, Lamboi am using multiple sites. sometimes they get over loaded and go down. twinspires has been pretty good, in the last 1 1/2 years i think they were down 2 or 3 times. and their site has improved over all. not bad numbers considering that they have the most complex site on the market now.

mannyberrios
07-04-2012, 07:59 PM
How many ADWs do you use?

lamboguy
07-04-2012, 08:03 PM
How many ADWs do you use?
i am up to 5 now, different adw's offer different things.

mannyberrios
07-05-2012, 07:52 AM
That's cool

Wagergirl
07-05-2012, 07:10 PM
i am starting to learn that there is something always good about an ADW company in one way or another.

their stable alerts are the Rolls Royce of the industry today. they are the only ones that let you go up 4 days and back 4 days to catch what you might have missed. it directs you to the entries or the results.

they also have full content, more than any other adw that i deal with or have dealt with.

Not to mention really nice people to call your wagers in to.. or so I hear. ;)

Zydeco
07-05-2012, 07:26 PM
Not to mention really nice people to call your wagers in to.. or so I hear. ;)
Do you take wagers from Twinspires?