PDA

View Full Version : SLEW'S FAST HORSES FOR WED. 7/04: Final

MeSlew
07-03-2012, 08:26 PM
Hello all! The final listing for Wed., July 4th is up on the site. If you have downloaded the original which did not have Hollywood Park, you can get the final version which contains races 1,3,6 and 7 for Hollywood.

Also, a note regarding Slew's email notification. I was unaware that the notification page has not recorded emails since early May. I just became aware of this today and fixed it this morning. If you have signed up but have not received notices via email, that is why.

If you wish to be notified when the files are uploaded, please sign up. Again. This time, I believe it will work as it should. And please, if you encounter any problems, let me know.

Thanks, and have a great and safe holiday. And as always...good luck and good 'capping!

Mr G
07-03-2012, 08:38 PM
My email notification came through today so a-ok on this end.

Thanks and Happy 4th to you as well! And to everyone.

MeSlew
07-03-2012, 09:35 PM
Mr. G: I am so glad you mentioned this to me this morning, because the function that takes care of the emails has not worked since May. I've been looking at the list and just thought no one was interested in signing up, except for the first few!

Somehow, the settings that are required for this to work got changed on the server side and I did not realize it. Since I fixed it, a whole bunch have added their emails.

Should be fine, but if not, do let me know.

Have a great holiday...and hit a few for good measure! - Slew