PDA

View Full Version : They are coming...

FantasticDan
06-29-2012, 02:06 PM
Jn5c1FuLDd4

Tom
06-29-2012, 02:43 PM
I suspect there will be a major revival soon enough.

It was this damn fool Nazi Health Care that got us going in the first place....
Could get ugly.
I hope so.

elysiantraveller
06-29-2012, 05:39 PM
That was hilarious!

Romney yesterday on his website alone raised $3.2 million after the announcement.

I can't stand the tea party... but when they mobilize they are powerful and damn they sure do throw money around.

bigmack
06-29-2012, 05:49 PM
I can't stand the tea party...
Sounds irrational. Why do they stir such loathing in ye?

Wagergirl
06-29-2012, 05:50 PM

Maybe they just have no desire for tea?? Maybe they are a coffee person?

Wagergirl
06-29-2012, 05:52 PM
damn they sure do throw money around. sure wish they'd throw some in my checking account.....

ArlJim78
06-29-2012, 06:29 PM
the very idea of trying to get government to act in a responsible way is a scary thought for some. they get angry when someone proposes an alternative direction or attempts to fix our problems. they're content with the status quo, spending to infinity and beyond!

elysiantraveller
06-29-2012, 06:39 PM

They just add to the extremism thats American politics. They are ultimately are unhealthy for the system.

fast4522
06-29-2012, 07:40 PM
I for the life of me can not tell which character in that video was more sucked up looking. I would not expect the Tea party to act like either sex, pop way to soon, or fake it. It is my personal hope they will surface just in time and leaving a path of destruction in their wake. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

More Tea please!

Rookies
06-29-2012, 08:43 PM
Was that Boris Karloff or Bobby Pickett re-incarnated?:lol:

I like my tea with a twist of lemon...

fast4522
06-29-2012, 10:08 PM
I prefer a twist of Sara myself.

Tom
06-29-2012, 10:53 PM
That was hilarious!

Romney yesterday on his website alone raised $3.2 million after the announcement.

I can't stand the tea party... but when they mobilize they are powerful and damn they sure do throw money around.

4.5 million pissed off dollars.

Tom
06-29-2012, 10:56 PM
They just add to the extremism thats American politics. They are ultimately are unhealthy for the system.

Huh?
Unhealthy to be responsible citizens who oppose the Nazi-crat take over of liberty? What a joke you are.

They are the ONLY people who are fit to run or live in this county.
You would have loved Berlin in 1939.

rastajenk
06-30-2012, 09:24 AM
They just add to the extremism thats American politics. They are ultimately are unhealthy for the system.I've been to several Tea Party events, and I haven't seen an extremist yet. Except for a handful of RonPaulian 9/11 Truthers. And they're certainly not driving the movement.

ArlJim78
06-30-2012, 09:42 AM
if reigning in an out of control government is "extremist" then count me in. imo people who support a government which spends 40% more each year than its revenues are selfish and extremely shortsided.

elysiantraveller
06-30-2012, 09:52 AM
They don't believe in either compromise or discourse. They are not a unifying movement, they are divisive.

They will ultimately erode the GOPs support among moderates.

ArlJim78
06-30-2012, 10:25 AM
Right. like the compromises that democrats made on healthcare?:lol:
Like the great uniters and moderates Pelosi, Obama, Harry Reid?:lol:
Barack "I WON" Obama, the most partisan spiteful thin skinned president ever. has enemy lists and makes them public, calls out citizens by name for ridicule, blames everyone but himself. has been all but abandoned by independents, yet we're to believe it's the tea party who are divisive?

The first step to sanity is taking a look at the words you write and trying to justify them with facts. You're so far off base it's comical.

compromise and moderates, two mythical terms. the shortest book ever is "Great Moderates Of Our Time".

in Washington compromise means promising to cut 2 percent from baseline growth beginning ten years from now, in exchange for massive tax increases now. only moderate fools fall for this kind of crap.

its time to stop falling for the same hocus pocus year in and year out.

Tom
06-30-2012, 10:56 AM
They don't believe in either compromise or discourse. They are not a unifying movement, they are divisive.

You don't compromise your principals.
When, in the last three years have the dumocrats compromised?
The message is clear - you toe our line or you get no support from us.
We have no doubts that our way is far better than the left's way. In every area. So why dilute it? Frankly, the only thing better about repubs is that they do not try to control your very life the nazicrats do. They still suck, but at least they are not trying to destroy freedom, and they also favor national security, something no deem is in favor of, in actions, only in talk.

elysiantraveller
06-30-2012, 11:18 AM
The two above responses have made my point...

The tea party vastly overestimates its own importance.

FantasticDan
06-30-2012, 11:31 AM
They still suck, but at least they are not trying to destroy freedom, and they also favor national security, something no deem is in favor of, in actions, only in talk.Yep, in fact one of the main criticisms of Obama is that he's taken a very talky, nonchalant approach to pursuing Al Queda and killing its leaders, and has had very little success.. :rolleyes: :sleeping:

Tom
06-30-2012, 12:47 PM
The two above responses have made my point...

The tea party vastly overestimates its own importance.

See, that is your problem....the Ta Party is not what is important.....it is the country. that is all we worry about - no compromise because there has been far too much compromise already. We need to stop going deeper into debt today, not tomorrow. There is no valid argument for not cutting spending.

I suspect you would have happily compromised with Hitler and only killed half the Jews. And felt good about yourself afterwards.

BlueShoe
06-30-2012, 10:35 PM

"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."
Barry Goldwater

newtothegame
07-01-2012, 12:00 AM
I guess Elysian thinks we should all just gather around a camp fire and sing Kumbya (sp). Everything will just right itself. I mean after all, I have seen many invitations from those on the opposite side of the aisle, with open arms....:lol:
Nahh Elysian, the sit back and let things play out scenario has gotten us where we are today as a country. We have allowed those politicians to continually feed us a line of crap, all the while sitting back thinking they will do the right thing.
Time for America to get serious and take control of this country back.
So if you wish to sit back and do nothing, grab a box of popcorn and enjoy the show. But, I dont want none of your popcorn nor a place to view from.
Inaction is an action ...you chose your way. That's fine....you still (although dwindling) have that right.

Tom
07-01-2012, 08:30 AM
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller
They just add to the extremism thats American politics.

Yeah, those scoundrels should be run out of town

acorn54
07-01-2012, 08:51 AM
well, the way i see it, with the great influx of new immigrants, plus the expanding lower economic class, there is a sea change in american politics.

Tom
07-01-2012, 09:00 AM
When you come here illegally, you are not an immigrant, you are an invader.
That seems to be on as long they vote democrat. Never let sovereignty get in the way another term to pillage and pad your bankroll.

But yes,the change is we are going from a world power to a third world nation.
Thanks to the dems and the rinos.

elysiantraveller
07-01-2012, 09:33 AM
You all are hilarious with this US vs THEM line if thinking. You are all part of a vast MINORITY. You don't even have the clout to select the GOP candidate but talk in divisive terms like this is some epic struggle... it isn't... without coming to the center a little bit you will all go to the polls and get slaughtered. Maybe you are all old enough to be martyrs for the tea party cause but I'm not.

You are all just making my point...

Here is what is needed.... reform the tax code and reform entitlements...

Note I didn't attack the poor, mock anyone, refer to this as a struggle, or alienate anyone with the above statement.

But by all means keep dragging the GOP further to the right ensuring another 4 more years of this stuff...

Tom
07-01-2012, 03:43 PM

Maybe your standards of reality are a tad low.
Ie, Japan...... :rolleyes:

bigmack
07-01-2012, 03:51 PM
You all are hilarious with this US vs THEM line if thinking.
Aren't you the one who talked of your utter contempt of a group of people, Le Tea Party? Now you're going 'Switzerland' and saying you love everyone and can't we all get along?

Isn't this Us v Them that you refer to, those TP's against brain dead politicians who spend money they don't have and pass legislation few want?

Your continued positions are specious at best.

Tom
07-01-2012, 05:20 PM
Us and them....100% of the essence of Obama.
It was Bush
It was Wall Street
It was the Tea Party
It was Bush
It was the Banks
It was Bush
It was the evil doctors
It was bush

.....blah blah blah

Presidential puke.

reckless
07-02-2012, 07:55 PM
Us and them....100% of the essence of Obama.
It was Bush
It was Wall Street
It was the Tea Party
It was Bush
It was the Banks
It was Bush
It was the evil doctors
It was bush

.....blah blah blah

Presidential puke.

You forgot to add Cheney and Halliburton

reckless
07-02-2012, 08:08 PM

Liberals just love to be concerned with and worry about the GOP's supposed need to appeal to moderates -- or else.

These so-called moderates and the middle 20 per cent only exists in the hollow and scared minds of the No Labels crowd, gutless RINO and establishment Republican types, your usually ill-informed media elites and other assorted phonies and nitwits.

Long live a Conservative Tea Party movement!!

newtothegame
07-02-2012, 08:41 PM
You all are hilarious with this US vs THEM line if thinking. You are all part of a vast MINORITY. You don't even have the clout to select the GOP candidate but talk in divisive terms like this is some epic struggle... it isn't... without coming to the center a little bit you will all go to the polls and get slaughtered. Maybe you are all old enough to be martyrs for the tea party cause but I'm not.

Here is what is needed.... reform the tax code and reform entitlements...

Note I didn't attack the poor, mock anyone, refer to this as a struggle, or alienate anyone with the above statement.

But by all means keep dragging the GOP further to the right ensuring another 4 more years of this stuff...
Yeah...the TP has NO clout as you say........
Oops, don't look now,....what happened in the LAST congressional election???
No clout you say??? I say B.S........