PDA

View Full Version : GP Saturday

SAL
01-10-2004, 12:55 PM
Picks for Gulfstream Saturday:

R1 - #4 The Final Toy-Like the way he broke his maiden. Well placed in his first try against winners.

R2 - #6 Superior Decision-Ran against a torrid pace in only sprint try. Makes drop to mcl and tries sprinting again. Price should be decent.

R3 - #2 Color Me Gone-Once promising horse ran his best races on this surface last year. Should be well placed behind an honest pace.

R4 - #6 Storm Crossing-Ran well enough in debut to compete in this field. Been working well at this track.

R5 - #7 Patent-Trainer does well with the 2nd/layoff move. Certainly has the ability to run with these, 6/1 and he’s the play.

More to come…..

SAL
01-10-2004, 01:16 PM
R6 - #3 Discover the Glory-I expect Santos will sit right off the expected frontrunner #2 Patacon. I suspect something went amiss with this runner last time, hence the short layoff.

R7 - #2 Pistol’s Wildcard-Finished the best out of the participants in a 4 way duel for the lead last time. Should have an easier time of it from the rail today.

R8 - #5 Saratoga County-Had trouble last time and still ran well. Will get an honest pace to run at here, Velazquez returns

R9 - #1 Big Talkin Man-Though the trainer doesn’t excel at the turf/dirt move, I think this one will like the sod.

R10 – Pass- Will be rooting for Funny Cide here though.

R11 - #3 Ravaro-Dutrow hot right now, and this runner likes this turf course.