PDA

View Full Version : Riding the bull ring

lamboguy
06-24-2012, 08:12 PM
in the 7th race today at Hastings, the 1 horse GANBEI, had about the same type of field as his last win and the same rider MARLO DUNN, who rode the horse great the prior time when she kept the horse on the rail, saved ground, and waited for the hole to open up on the inside and she eventually won the race. tonight she decides to become a movie star and take back and swing wide and let another horse get first run on the far turn and get beat for no reason except to blow up the money i had on that entry! i guess i now know why that horse went off at generous odds of 2-1 tonight.

magwell
06-25-2012, 01:04 AM
The best bull ring rider ever, was.. Lonny Ray.. and i seen a lot of them.....:)

Greyfox
06-25-2012, 01:37 AM
in the 7th race today at Hastings, the 1 horse GANBEI, had about the same type of field as his last win and the same rider MARLO DUNN, who rode the horse great the prior time when she kept the horse on the rail, saved ground, and waited for the hole to open up on the inside and she eventually won the race. tonight she decides to become a movie star and take back and swing wide and let another horse get first run on the far turn and get beat for no reason except to blow up the money i had on that entry! i guess i now know why that horse went off at generous odds of 2-1 tonight.

"tonight she decides to become a movie star and take back and swing wide and let another horse get first run on the far turn and get beat for no reason except to blow up the money i had on that entry!"

:rolleyes: Horses aren't racing cars.
Every race has different dynamics.

Sorry....but your plight reminds me of Cry Me a River.

DXg6UB9Qk0o