PDA

View Full Version : Message to Elkabong

highnote
06-23-2012, 10:45 PM
Watching a horse being dismounted while her legs are shaking, then going down to a knee, then up, then down to both knees, then finally collapsing and dying in front of thousands doesn't do the horses any favor....nor does it make a good impression for racing

Is that what you want for NYRA??

The simple answer is "no".

I described what happened here...asked if that's what you wanted for Nyra. You could have answered "no" or "yes".

Jesus, are you serious? I said the simple answer is "no". I answered exactly as you asked -- with a yes or no. I give you a "no" and you say "You could have answered "no" or "yes".

And then I agree with you that you posted a good example that illustrates the point of the post and you find fault with me in appreciating your post? WTF?

Done with you.

Promise? I've got my fingers crossed hoping you keep your word.

This is obviously a subject you know very little about....

Yeah. No shit, Sherlock. I wouldn't have been asking questions about it if I was a freaking expert on the subject, now would I?

and yet you feel free to post non-stop about it

That's right. I do feel free to express my opinions and ask questions. If you don't like it then don't read the thread and don't respond. That's pretty simple.

ElKabong
06-23-2012, 10:55 PM
Jesus, are you serious? I said the simple answer is "no". I answered exactly as you asked -- with a yes or no. I give you a "no" and you say "You could have answered "no" or "yes".

And then I agree with you that you posted a good example that illustrates the point of the post and you find fault with me in appreciating your post? WTF?

Promise? I've got my fingers crossed hoping you keep your word.

Yeah. No shit, Sherlock. I wouldn't have been asking questions about it if I was a freaking expert on the subject, now would I?

That's right. I do feel free to express my opinions and ask questions. If you don't like it then don't read the thread and don't respond. That's pretty simple.