PDA

View Full Version : BEL --6/15

Meunuco
06-14-2012, 08:39 PM
TURF ONLY --

R4:

:7:, Darwin Award: prototypical cutback turf horse. Cut all the pace routing last out, including a wicked 22.78 3rd split, and still had enough to open up some lengths in the stretch before the race completely collapsed and he was engulfed. Has an aggressive jock and should be able to sit just behind 1, Core Inflation, and take over when he wants. The key is to NOT be used excessively early dueling/chasing horses that will come back on their own. Get blinkers on which I'm not too crazy about for a horse that already exhibited speed (and ran reasonably straight). But, have to trust Mott. Need 6:1 for a win bet.

:2:, Spring Warrior: impressive last race dynamically. Not nearly as impressive when watching the replay. Yet, if he gets a similar trip, he should be in prime striking position.

I have lesser opinions about

:4:, Arthur: clearly prefers sprinting to routing but doesn't really have a standout race sprinting.

:3:, Hobbs: it's Clement. His horses always try and he keeps his mouth shut. Hard to throw out of any race.

Meunuco
06-14-2012, 09:00 PM
I'm floored. I saw where Canani is now training some for Dubb. Hard to imagine, really, the concoctions that these two will cook up. They'll take juicing to another level. Incredible. And, I see where Rudy is training for Zayat. Way to go.

One more, as I can't play the other sprints for the above reasons. (Though I think Rudy Rudy Rudy is in a very good spot.)

R 6:

:12:, Moonstruck: very quick turnaround (especially given it's Mott) for this one. Coming out that boat race last Saturday. Has some decent races. Should be able to beat these. Will take 7:2. Guess Mott has given up on this one a bit.