PDA

View Full Version : BO Visiting Charm City

cj's dad
06-12-2012, 12:06 PM
BO is visiting Baltimore today for two fund raisers. The luncheon at the home of developer Josh Fidler will cost $10,000 to meet and greet, and $50,000 if staying for lunch.

I guess he wants to meet some of those 1%'s.

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2012/06/12/obama-to-visit-baltimore-for-2-fundraisers/

wisconsin
06-12-2012, 12:17 PM
If he really wants to stay in touch with his core voters, how about a fundraiser in a church basement serving french toast or hot dogs?

Marshall Bennett
06-12-2012, 03:15 PM
Or the parking lot of a rib shack. :cool:

JustRalph
06-12-2012, 05:21 PM
How about he visit the graves of the multiple black kids that are killed In Baltimore every year. You know, the ones that might look like his son if he had a son?

But that would never happen, because they are killed by other blacks, no need to pay any attention.......nothing to see here.

How about he swim in the inner harbor? You know, the Harbor that received 100 million gallons of sewage this spring? Before anybody noticed? That was a fault of the government in Baltimore. I bet he doesn't send the EPA after them?

I hope he drinks a couple of cokes while he is here too. So he can pay some that bottle tax that they just doubled. Should I go on?

:bang:

Tom
06-12-2012, 09:56 PM
Yes, go on.....I'm loving it! :cool:

so.cal.fan
06-14-2012, 02:25 PM
Obama is one of the worst presidents I can remember.
Here is a man who has spent the first three years of his presidency playing golf and going on expensive vacations.
This final year, he is spending all his time "fundraising" at elitist celebrities like Sarah Jessica Parker's home. Give us a break, B.O. How about at least pretending you are a "president".

I hope he is defeated, don't see how we can possibly endure another 4 years of this inept man and his inept regime.
If we do, it will be because of inept voters.....this truly is an INEPTOCRACY form of government.
We need a CHANGE....we need some HOPE....... :bang:

JustRalph
06-14-2012, 03:29 PM
You boys listen to your elders!

Diane, hope you & John are well!

toetoe
06-15-2012, 01:10 PM
Obama is one of the worst presidents I can remember.
Here is a man who has spent the first three years of his presidency playing golf and going on expensive vacations.
This final year, he is spending all his time "fundraising" at elitist celebrities like Sarah Jessica Parker's home. Give us a break, B.O. How about at least pretending you are a "president".

I hope he is defeated, don't see how we can possibly endure another 4 years of this inept man and his inept regime.
If we do, it will be because of inept voters.....this truly is an INEPTOCRACY form of government.
We need a CHANGE....we need some HOPE....... :bang:

You just don't get it. His whole life (an open book) has been spent helping people. Now the work must continue. Not sure what that work is, just that it's right (Miz Michelle told me so). The last piece in the puzzle is to take more money from the rich bastards --- no,wait --- it's eating sprouts and eschewing soda pop. No, wait --- it's preventing Romney's election. That's it. That guy's evil.

Now that I've set you straight ... you in, or what ? Be advised that an answer in the negative might be construed as hate speech.