PDA

View Full Version : Puerto Rican Day Parade -- Live Plays

Meunuco
06-10-2012, 01:19 PM
WO R2:

:6:, Innoko: decent effort last out; trainer excels at routes; Husbands up. Not much at all to beat in here. Unless there's a speed bias, this one should be locked up.

:5:, Donna's Bad Girl: ran 4.5f last year; then a nice front running 7F effort last week. Horses don't typically stretch and wire @ WO. Well, not unless there's a speed bias, like there was last week, and sprinters were stretching and winning easily. Not supposed to beat the 6 on a fair track but should easily be 2nd best here. Interestingly, this one opened the huge chalk.

:3:, Cafe Au Lait: Day-Phillips plug got a perfect trip and nosed me out of an exacta last out. Low regard for this trainer. Could be 2nd; most likely 3rd or worse; shouldn't sniff the top spot.

No value but not much risk, either. The key is beating the 3 in the top spot.

MarkMare
06-10-2012, 01:40 PM
WO R2:

:6:, Innoko: decent effort last out; trainer excels at routes; Husbands up. Not much at all to beat in here. Unless there's a speed bias, this one should be locked up.

:5:, Donna's Bad Girl: ran 4.5f last year; then a nice front running 7F effort last week. Horses don't typically stretch and wire @ WO. Well, not unless there's a speed bias, like there was last week, and sprinters were stretching and winning easily. Not supposed to beat the 6 on a fair track but should easily be 2nd best here. Interestingly, this one opened the huge chalk.

:3:, Cafe Au Lait: Day-Phillips plug got a perfect trip and nosed me out of an exacta last out. Low regard for this trainer. Could be 2nd; most likely 3rd or worse; shouldn't sniff the top spot.

No value but not much risk, either. The key is beating the 3 in the top spot.

:4: gets it :eek:

Meunuco
06-10-2012, 01:42 PM
Only @ WO. Husbands inexplicably guns the 6 out of the gate and ding dongs back and forth on the front end with Da Silva on the 5. The 3 sits a perfect trip behind them but still can't hold off the 4 (never routed previously). Husbands is prone to shit like this every so often. A loss is a loss.

Meunuco
06-10-2012, 01:43 PM
:4: gets it :eek:

You posting after my loses only or can I expect before the fact comments as well?

EDIT:now I know who you are: the TRINNIBERG redboarder. I pick him; you show up after the race announcing a big score. Way to go:ThmbUp::rolleyes:

MarkMare
06-10-2012, 01:53 PM
You posting after my loses only or can I expect before the fact comments as well?

EDIT:now I know who you are: the TRINNIBERG redboarder. I pick him; you show up after the race announcing a big score. Way to go:ThmbUp::rolleyes:

I liked the :3: and lost as well, yup that's me :D

hoping for another good day today, good luck!:ThmbUp:

Meunuco
06-10-2012, 02:13 PM
Suck on this one, wiseguy: went to another forum and posted it:

WO R3:

http://paceandcap.com/forums/images/smilies/2.jpg, Executive Five: speed; nice last race; but will probably get pressured by the 6 and 6.5F might be too long for him. win bet if > 10:1

http://paceandcap.com/forums/images/smilies/6.jpg, Bear No Joke: nice last race. will he stalk or duel with the 2?

what happens up front with these two will determine how the race plays out. the 2 is supposed to be too fast early for the 6 but if the 6's jock sends, the race will fall apart

http://paceandcap.com/forums/images/smilies/4.jpg, Lucky Lotto: 2nd off layoff; nice late run last out; probably gets a nice setup.

3, General Brock: another 2nd off layoff with a nice closing race last out.

Woodbine T-bred - Race 3
# Win Place Show
2 $23.70 $8.00 $3.80
4 . $4.00 $2.70
6 . . $3.10
$1.00 Exacta 2-4 $45.55
$1.00 Trifecta 2-4-6 $144.85