PDA

View Full Version : Belmont Stakes Hamdicapping Contest

tracksim
06-08-2012, 07:46 AM
Here is a FREE Belmont stakes contest we are offering. Hope everyone enjoys ithttp://thoroughbredtalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=97&t=43

Helles
06-13-2012, 02:37 PM
I can echo the comments another user made. I 'won' the Belmont Stakes Day card contest and was paid within a couple of days.

I say 'won' because Tracksim made a small error when adding up the totals and posted that I had won. It was very close between Nijinsky and me. I thought I had won by .20, when Nijinsky pointed out that my total was wrong and that he had won by .80.

So what does Tracksim do? He pays us BOTH first place money. He didn't have to do that at all.

I don't know when the next contest will be, and I really don't need/want more competition, but fair is fair and he runs a square contest and pays the winners. (Not that I'm a great handicapper. I finished 'up the track' in the first contest).

FunkyMonkey
06-13-2012, 03:10 PM
I've registered on the site but cannot log in since the confirmation email never reaches my inbox...i've tried a few times to have the system resend my confirmation email but have had no success. I have a gmail account just so you can troubleshoot the problem...and, i've checked my junk mail folder and the email is not in there...only pointing this out because if it has happened to me it has likely happened to others that tried to register on the forum...this is a bit of a problem since it becomes very difficult to grow a discussion board if people take the time to register and then some technical issues prevent them from even being able to log on...hope you can get the matter resolved...might increase the number of participants.