PDA

View Full Version : Remember when Palin was too violent?

JustRalph
06-06-2012, 10:20 PM
http://twitchy.com/2012/06/06/kill-scott-walker-angry-libs-flood-twitter-with-death-threats-after-wisconsin-recall-defeat/

Remember it was Palin's fault that Gabby Giffords was shot?

Interesting reactions to Scott Walker win............ they just want to kill him.

I especially like this one:

"NBS I Know What School Scott Walker Son Go To—
Tj ****ed Yo Bitch (@iWusGetnSumHead) June 06, 2012"

cj's dad
06-06-2012, 10:22 PM
Yeah Ralph; the libs are such classy folk

ElKabong
06-06-2012, 10:23 PM
if obama had a tweet about last night, it would look like that one....

ElKabong
06-06-2012, 11:18 PM
It's not settling down...it's getting uglier and uglier.

DU thread, I'm sure it'll get deleted...thread title "(expletive) Wisconsin", already 17 replies, some saying 'hell yeah'

Really?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002771390

(expletive) Wisconsin.

I'm sorry to anyone who didn't vote for that (expletive) scumbag. You don't deserve this. As for the rest, the dumbasses who voted for that piece of human garbage and the ones who couldn't get off their lazy asses to vote, they can go (expletive) themselves. They've lost their right to complain about any shit that bastard pulls in the future. They have sealed their fate and I don't feel sorry for them.

boxcar
06-06-2012, 11:47 PM

DU thread, I'm sure it'll get deleted...thread title "(expletive) Wisconsin", already 17 replies, some saying 'hell yeah'

Really?

(expletive) Wisconsin.

I'm sorry to anyone who didn't vote for that (expletive) scumbag. You don't deserve this. As for the rest, the dumbasses who voted for that piece of human garbage and the ones who couldn't get off their lazy asses to vote, they can go (expletive) themselves. They've lost their right to complain about any shit that bastard pulls in the future. They have sealed their fate and I don't feel sorry for them.

And there are Dummies on this forum who accuse me of being hateful, spewing hateful remarks and just plain ol' not having the right attitude on life. These masterful projectionists should spend but a month over on DU and get their fill of HATE! :rolleyes:

Boxcar
P.S. And, of course, these same hate-filled liberal Dummies (anywhere) are the first to complain, whine and protest the U.S.'s involvement in any war. :bang: :bang:

ElKabong
06-07-2012, 12:53 AM

Really?

(expletive) Wisconsin.

Thread is still up, amazingly. Check out post 23, at least one of the yellow dawgs have a sense of humor :)

Robert Goren
06-07-2012, 03:42 AM
What goes around, comes around. So far what has been said about Walker is pretty tame compared to the hate spewed by the far right against liberals. I love it the right complains about getting some of their own stuff thrown back at them. They are such hypocrites. Also remember, no conservative has been gun down like Giffords. I hope none does.

newtothegame
06-07-2012, 04:02 AM
What goes around, comes around. So far what has been said about Walker is pretty tame compared to the hate spewed by the far right against liberals. I love it the right complains about getting some of their own stuff thrown back at them. They are such hypocrites. Also remember, no conservative has been gun down like Giffords. I hope none does.
Ut oh Robert....you wouldnt in anyway be implying somehow that Giffords shooter was a conservative would you? I mean you make a referrence above about " far right against liberals" and a few sentences later make referrence to G Giffords shooting. You do know that J Loughner was not of the "right" wing....right? And when you say "no conservative has been gunned down like Giffords"...what exactly are you saying? I seem to recall a certain conservative president being shot in almost the same manner.......Giffords lived from her shooter and so did that president.....
The name Hinckley ring any bells?

Robert Goren
06-07-2012, 04:25 AM
Ut oh Robert....you wouldnt in anyway be implying somehow that Giffords shooter was a conservative would you? I mean you make a referrence above about " far right against liberals" and a few sentences later make referrence to G Giffords shooting. You do know that J Loughner was not of the "right" wing....right? And when you say "no conservative has been gunned down like Giffords"...what exactly are you saying? I seem to recall a certain conservative president being shot in almost the same manner.......Giffords lived from her shooter and so did that president.....
The name Hinckley ring any bells?J Loughner was a crazy who embraced several ideas that are shared by those on the far right concerning the value of the US currency. I have seen similar views posted on this site. What motivated him to kill Giffords, nobody knows at this point. It might be that we will never know. We do know two things. Loughner was crazy and had been for sometime, yet everyone just ignored his craziness. His target was a moderate democrat who had just just under gone an election campaign in which the republicans made a huge effort to defeat her including bringing in Palin with her right wing "zeal". I suppose he could have targeted a conservative, but the facts remain, he didn't. As of right now, there is no evidence he ever even considered shooting a conservative.

newtothegame
06-07-2012, 04:37 AM
J Loughner was a crazy who embraced several ideas that are shared by those on the far right concerning the value of the US currency. I have seen similar views posted on this site. What motivated him to kill Giffords, nobody knows at this point. It might be that we will never know. We do know two things. Loughner was crazy and had been for sometime, yet everyone just ignored his craziness. His target was a moderate democrat who had just just under gone an election campaign in which the republicans made a huge effort to defeat her including bringing in Palin with her right wing "zeal". I suppose he could have targeted a conservative, but the facts remain, he didn't. As of right now, there is no evidence he ever even considered shooting a conservative.
Loughner was a liberal and there is plenty of news out there supporting that. But, he was crazy none the less.
And do you even read what you type on here? "What motivated him to kill Giffords".....
Umm Robert, he didn't kill Giffords. He ATTEMPTED to kill Giffords. Not saying it wasn't a terrible thing but, there is a HUGE difference between attempted and actual killing.
I also take notice of how you dropped that "no conservative has been shot at" mumbo jumbo....Forgot Reagan didn't ya? I figured as much....
And you're back to that it was palins fault angle....you really are a riot at times!!
:lol:

HUSKER55
06-07-2012, 05:13 AM
DEMS ARE BULLIES WHO GOT WHOPPED IN THE BALLS AND NOW WANT TO CRY FOUL.

THE GRANDKIDS HAVE MORE CLASS THAN THAT.

newtothegame
06-07-2012, 05:16 AM
J Loughner was a crazy who embraced several ideas that are shared by those on the far right concerning the value of the US currency. I have seen similar views posted on this site. What motivated him to kill Giffords, nobody knows at this point. It might be that we will never know. We do know two things. Loughner was crazy and had been for sometime, yet everyone just ignored his craziness. His target was a moderate democrat who had just just under gone an election campaign in which the republicans made a huge effort to defeat her including bringing in Palin with her right wing "zeal". I suppose he could have targeted a conservative, but the facts remain, he didn't. As of right now, there is no evidence he ever even considered shooting a conservative.
I would seriously drop the Palin's zeal caused this man to go over the dge theory Robert.......
You know what some experts in the field say about this??
"
But those who say right-wing rhetoric was the one factor tipping Loughner misunderstand the complex nature of psychosis. "No single variable explains violence in schizophrenia," write Swanson and eight colleagues in a 2006 paper published in the Archives of General Psychiatry. "Rather, violent behavior occurs within a social-ecological system involving a 'whole person' with a particular life history and state of health." In short, saying Sarah Palin or Glenn Beck caused Loughner's actions is, to put it charitably, completely idiotic.

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,2042358,00.html#ixzz1x65GYvUZ

I am begining to think they might be right about you sir sluethy......and to think none the less this is in a rag mag called "TIME".
:lol:

JustRalph
06-07-2012, 05:22 AM
Goren, you are off the chain.

Conservatives have to put up with shit like this

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/05/31/conservative-bloggers-say-theyre-being-harassed-for-postings/

Look up kimberlin and check him out.

More info on 911 Swating calls

http://www.911dispatch.com/911/swating_pranks.html

ArlJim78
06-07-2012, 07:40 AM
take a ridiculous lie, like Palin motivated Loughner, repeat it often enough and a certain number of people will believe it. If they hear it over and over they just tend to believe it, regardless of whether or not there is any evidence to support the claim.

Robert Goren
06-07-2012, 07:52 AM
Loughner was a liberal and there is plenty of news out there supporting that. But, he was crazy none the less.
And do you even read what you type on here? "What motivated him to kill Giffords".....
Umm Robert, he didn't kill Giffords. He ATTEMPTED to kill Giffords. Not saying it wasn't a terrible thing but, there is a HUGE difference between attempted and actual killing.
I also take notice of how you dropped that "no conservative has been shot at" mumbo jumbo....Forgot Reagan didn't ya? I figured as much....
And you're back to that it was palins fault angle....you really are a riot at times!!
:lol:You are right. He did not succeed in killing Giffords. He did kill 6 other people that day including a young girl who born on 9/11 and a federal judge. Loughner a liberal? What a laugh! I have never heard anybody resembling a liberal talk about how worthless the US currency is. That is a right wing thing if there ever was. It is almost striaght from the republican playbook. It was even brought up in a couple of the GOP debates.
Reagan was shot a long time ago by a nut. That nut, John Hinckley,Jr, who reportedly stalked president Jimmy Carter before trying kill Reagan. Nobody was killed by Hinckley although Reagan press secretary James Brady was permanently disabled. In an ironic turn of events, Brady now is one of the most disliked people in the world by the right wing. Strange how history plays out sometimes, isn't it?

newtothegame
06-07-2012, 11:11 AM
You are right. He did not succeed in killing Giffords. He did kill 6 other people that day including a young girl who born on 9/11 and a federal judge. Loughner a liberal? What a laugh! I have never heard anybody resembling a liberal talk about how worthless the US currency is. That is a right wing thing if there ever was. It is almost striaght from the republican playbook. It was even brought up in a couple of the GOP debates.
Reagan was shot a long time ago by a nut. That nut, John Hinckley,Jr, who reportedly stalked president Jimmy Carter before trying kill Reagan. Nobody was killed by Hinckley although Reagan press secretary James Brady was permanently disabled. In an ironic turn of events, Brady now is one of the most disliked people in the world by the right wing. Strange how history plays out sometimes, isn't it?

Well, at least you have backed off of all of your factual statements lol. You are now back to "I have never heard of"......
It's ok Sluethy, you really should get out more. While you have never heard of any liberal talking about how worthless the US currency is, did you also know what were Loughner's two favorite books? Look that up and get back with us and tell us how much more right wing he was based on those fine readings......:lol: :lol:

jdhanover
06-07-2012, 11:34 AM
There are people on all sides/parts of the political spectrum who are good, bad, ugly, crazy etc. Any notion that somehow one gorup ("conservatives", "liberals") is 'ugly' or 'violent' is a very broad and erroneous stereotype. And any connection that one group CAUSES some one to kill another human being is blatantly wrong IMO

There are people I know who I disagree with on most political issues yet still admire as human beings and am glad to call my friends (and vice versa).

But nowadays, people seem to feel the need to generalize and sensationalize. It is part of the reason why the system is breaking down. There is no more talking...just screaming. No compromise - everything is stated in black/white (full sets of facts always point to gray btw).

Even on this board. Seems like every thread that starts off about horses deteriorates into a pissing match over something ridiculous. Unfortunate in my book.

Off my soapbox......... :rolleyes:

FantasticDan
06-07-2012, 11:58 AM
There are people on all sides/parts of the political spectrum who are good, bad, ugly, crazy etc. Any notion that somehow one gorup ("conservatives", "liberals") is 'ugly' or 'violent' is a very broad and erroneous stereotype.Exactly, and that's why threads like this are so ridiculous. Wow, look at those liberal loons with their tweets and posts. Wow, look at those crazy cons with the same. Wow, look at the a-holes who post vulgarities in the comment section of the story about the boy scout who helped the old lady cross the street. Or hey, what about the story of the fireman who helped that cat out of a tree.. imagine the comments there..

The internets is full of wackos.. such a newsflash.. :sleeping:

Mike at A+
06-07-2012, 12:04 PM
Yes there is off the chart rhetoric on both sides but when it comes to violence and threats of violence, it is pretty obvious that the left takes top "honors". Anyone who doesn't admit this fact is basically in the dark.

Tom
06-07-2012, 12:38 PM
Yes, Dan...ridiculous.
btw....Where were you when it was all aimed at Palin sing the symbol of a target for candidates she was going to go against?

FantasticDan
06-07-2012, 02:05 PM
In the shower, maybe? :rolleyes:

Robert Goren
06-07-2012, 02:15 PM
For the record I never said that right wing leanings of Loughner were the reason he killed Giffords. But Giffords was a democrat. And despite any claims to the contrary by posters here, his youtube videos sound an awful like what I hear all the time from right wing pundits. Some of them are always saying how worthless the US currency. Are any of right wingers believe that the US dollar is solid? Come on, Now is your chance to put some distance between your views on the dollar and those crazy ones of Loughner. It will be interesting to see how many repudiate that nut's ideas on the value of the US currency. In case you haven't seen his youtube videos, He said that the US currency was worthless.

HUSKER55
06-07-2012, 02:24 PM
Robert, trusting youtube is the equivalent of putting your manhood on the butcher block.

There is a book about the dollar by james turk and john rubino discussing "The Collapse of the Dollar".

You should read it and rethink your position.

(unless, of course, you don't care)

fast4522
06-07-2012, 05:11 PM
As long as he still gets his food stamps and what he can at the food banks he will say just about anything.

Robert Goren
06-07-2012, 07:18 PM
Robert, trusting youtube is the equivalent of putting your manhood on the butcher block.

There is a book about the dollar by james turk and john rubino discussing "The Collapse of the Dollar".

You should read it and rethink your position.

(unless, of course, you don't care)There have books about the impending doom of of the dollar since at least the late 60's. The most articulate one that I have read is "How You Can Profit From the Coming Devaluation" by the late Harry Browne who was the Libertarian presidential candidate in 1996 and I believe again in 2000. The hard money advocates and goldbugs have been preaching the same sermon for a long time. Read Browne's book and let me know if there is anything in your book that Browne didn't cover. Another one of Browne's books, How I Found Freedom In An Unfree World, is also a great book. If you have any libertarian leanings at all, you should read it. I did not agree with him on a lot things but he earned my respect long ago. I actually voted for him in 1996.

newtothegame
06-07-2012, 10:18 PM
For the record I never said that right wing leanings of Loughner were the reason he killed Giffords. But Giffords was a democrat. And despite any claims to the contrary by posters here, his youtube videos sound an awful like what I hear all the time from right wing pundits. Some of them are always saying how worthless the US currency. Are any of right wingers believe that the US dollar is solid? Come on, Now is your chance to put some distance between your views on the dollar and those crazy ones of Loughner. It will be interesting to see how many repudiate that nut's ideas on the value of the US currency. In case you haven't seen his youtube videos, He said that the US currency was worthless.
No Robert, you never said word for word that right wing leanings were the cause but, you implied it in your post. How else would you explain this...." Loughner was crazy and had been for sometime, yet everyone just ignored his craziness. His target was a moderate democrat who had just just under gone an election campaign in which the republicans made a huge effort to defeat her including bringing in Palin with her right wing "zeal". " Many of the left wing blogs and sites also attempted to use Palin as a scapegoat with her "zeal" just as you did in an earlier post. Next, if you weren't trying to make it a right wing versus left wing theory, what difference would it make if she was a democrat or otherwise? The point should of been a crazy nut shot a lady and several other people. But, you see this is always a tactic used by politicians and their followings when trying to make points within their own parties. They demonize the opposite side by using implied statements to blame the other side.
And, since you went there (even so far to associate Loughner with those on the right) I replied. It has been well documented by Laughners friends that he was "as liberal as you can get". You just refuse to acknowledge that in a poor attempt to again take a political stance.
And, I notice that you are finally talking about books in your last few post on this thread...did you find those two favorites of Loughner? I will help ya out with one.....A Communist Manifesto........Somehow I am not of the belief this is a right wing favorite. But hey, I am sure you met a guy who knew a lady and had a friend of a friend who also enjoyed that read and had a right wing political background...lol:lol:

PaceAdvantage
06-08-2012, 08:38 AM
For the record I never said that right wing leanings of Loughner were the reason he killed Giffords.Dude...for the 10th time, she's not dead.

Tom
06-08-2012, 11:54 AM
Details.........don't get caught up in details.

:bang::lol: