PDA

View Full Version : Madison protester- wishes Colon Cancer on Kleefisch

ElKabong
06-06-2012, 12:00 PM
Still scratching my head...is he pissed b/c he has to pay a fair share for his benefits? Mental illness?

Contains foul language, nothing worse than other vids I've heard here tho...Point being, this environment created is sad and dangerous (re: Giffords). The election is over, "move on"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xaKlsINl8hk

ArlJim78
06-06-2012, 12:37 PM
since the result was announced twitter is awash with death threats against Walker. Walker gave a very positive concilliatory speech last night. he didn't spike the football. so much for the "new tone" we heard so much about.

ElKabong
06-06-2012, 12:48 PM
Jim,

Yes, his speech was very well intended, and I think Barrett's was as well.

Barrett was slapped by one of his supporters for congratulating Walker, when he did. She didn't approve of the timing...so she slapped him. Funny stuff. If you want a link to it, I'll post it

When you have people like the one in the vid below inserting themselves in the situation, you have to wonder if mental illness is at play. Or, do people like this have nothing better to do? Are they paid to protest? If this is the face of union activity?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaiyD3HXH0s&feature=related

If some "stepped in the ring" with this sap, someone would have to squeegie him off the mat

DJofSD
06-06-2012, 12:59 PM
The dude is obviously empassioned. Can't you tell by the foam at the corners of his mouth?

I wonder if his lust for confrontation extents to anything beyond his own self interests.

JustRalph
06-06-2012, 02:49 PM
cotton mouth is a side effect

PhantomOnTour
06-06-2012, 02:54 PM
The dude is obviously empassioned. Can't you tell by the foam at the corners of his mouth?

I wonder if his lust for confrontation extents to anything beyond his own self interests.
Down here we call that 'wild dog mouth'

lamboguy
06-06-2012, 02:58 PM
what a sick world, people are real mean to each other.

the guy got elected on the square, the people that voted for him like what he is doing. if these people don't like what is happening in the state that they live in they are still free to move to another state where they might like it better.

that is really the bottom line here, no matter which side of the issues you are coming from. it makes no sense to wish some one colon cancer or anything else bad.

Tom
06-06-2012, 08:30 PM
the guy got elected on the square

TWICE!

btw, where is the call for a toning down, you remember, that BS from the dipstick president and the whacked out dems were spouting about the Tea Party? Where is the AG???? Oh, I forgot, he is out giving guns to Mexican drug cartels.

I got two words for the union cry babies.....and it ain't their birthday.

What a total disgrace the left is.