PDA

View Full Version : Been awhile...thought I'd throw one out..weds. 6th..Belmont

sammy the sage
06-05-2012, 10:24 PM
I mostly bet my picks...in person...no adw's for me...so don't post much 'em that much...but since I can't make it tomorrow...thought I'd share...

7th...#3...Lawless Miss...(my kinda of woman)...providing it stays on Turf...good or soft or firm...don't matter...6/1 ML...would play if 3/1 or better...or single in p3/4...or key on top of a vertical...that is if I was gonna make...

Remember...this is the "NET"....anything goes...I'm certainly NOT responsible for your LOSS should this noble lass LOSE...but if she wins...well hell...I told ya so ;)

Midnight Cruiser
06-06-2012, 04:43 PM
I mostly bet my picks...in person...no adw's for me...so don't post much 'em that much...but since I can't make it tomorrow...thought I'd share...

7th...#3...Lawless Miss...(my kinda of woman)...providing it stays on Turf...good or soft or firm...don't matter...6/1 ML...would play if 3/1 or better...or single in p3/4...or key on top of a vertical...that is if I was gonna make...

Remember...this is the "NET"....anything goes...I'm certainly NOT responsible for your LOSS should this noble lass LOSE...but if she wins...well hell...I told ya so ;)

Nice call STS. Stay hot baby!

PhantomOnTour
06-06-2012, 11:18 PM
Good one Sammy :ThmbUp:

PaceAdvantage
06-07-2012, 01:45 AM
Nice call Sammy!

mikesal57
06-07-2012, 07:47 AM
Nice going Sammy....

This is something that will perk my attention....
Your right on on a horse that ran badly on the turf at first asking, was 10-1 , so he wasn't bet and that race was 300 days ago and his next 7 races were on dirt...
There are 3 other horses that ran in the money is this kind of race and deserved to be bet over this one...
The only thing I see is a class advantage for her

Can you explain your handicapping (apparently others saw what you seen and bet it down from 6-1)

what did we not see?

thxs
Mike

sammy the sage
06-07-2012, 08:13 AM
Was 2nd race turf....and bred well enough for it...had already run fast enough on dirt to win this...

gotta excuse ANY 1st race of a horse's career...regardless of surface.

Jockey upgrade...

as you stated...class...was as good or better than these..

thanks everybody...hope somebody did something w/it

lamboguy
06-07-2012, 08:34 AM
nice way to shine there Sammy!

mikesal57
06-07-2012, 08:44 AM
Was 2nd race turf....and bred well enough for it...had already run fast enough on dirt to win this...

gotta excuse ANY 1st race of a horse's career...regardless of surface.

Jockey upgrade...

as you stated...class...was as good or better than these..

thanks everybody...hope somebody did something w/it

Thxs Sammy...

understand jock,class...breeding is not a forte for some and for running fast on dirt, I guess your using raw times cause in a program she doesn't sit well with these..
Thanks again,Mike

redeye007
06-07-2012, 11:32 AM
That was a beautiful ending. WTG :ThmbUp: :jump: