lamboguy
06-04-2012, 08:42 AM
they all look pretty tough.

i take it that you are playing for off the turf in Parx

jerry-g
06-04-2012, 10:59 AM
they all look pretty tough.

i take it that you are playing for off the turf in Parx

Not really. I did look at the :3: Livingston Street as the horse to beat but I noticed the turf horses seem to have some sort of blemish. The 3 has a sire in Ireland, I think, and Irish horses are said to be of less quality by some people. The two month layoff does not bother me since he has a 5F works recently and the trainer does well with layoff horses. The trainer is new as of April 1st since the horse was claimed last out.

I liked the :4: because he is a lone front runner with lots of 1's in the columns the last 8 races. 21 I believe. A horse loose on the lead and is a lone front runner is always a threat to wire the race in a sprint or route. He has been racing in all routes last eight and never out of the money.:ThmbUp:

That's the way I see it. My picks have not done well lately so I could be just maintaining my image. I don't suggest anyone take my picks seriously until such time as I can prove I have improved.

I don't think there is any value in today's races so I will not risk any money on them. Hopefully, my win % will get better in time. :)

jerry-g
06-04-2012, 11:26 AM
They did take it off the turf so I stand with the 4 now in the 8th at Parx. At Delaware, the 8th race, the 2 and 8 are scratched and I now pick the 1, Appealing Stella. The rail is winning at a 19% clip so that's what is appealing to me there. :)