PDA

View Full Version : 6/3 CD

rubicon55
06-03-2012, 12:31 PM
Weather looks good in Lousville today. Love and play the track but do not post - lets give it a shot for fun. First few race look like confusion or chalk. Could be a chalky day so don't swing for the fences I guess.

Race 1 - Not a clear cut race here in my mind that being said... Totally open race. :4: is a possibility along with :3: who has the best adjusted time and pace. :1a: trainer is 15% when going rte to sprint. Choked badly in strech for the same tag. Do not like this one. This may be a race for a firster like :5: or 2. If we had to pick lets go with :2: with Lebron who I like and the :3: .The :6: stopped in last race, do not like horses who stopped last time out regardless. Daily Double :1: :2: :3: with :2: :6: Would not blame anyone on passing here.

Race 2 - Looks like this one is playing toward the favs. I like :2: and :6: . Both with good trainers and jockeys. Take it if you like the taste of chalk.

Race 3 - Another fav possibility with :2b: trainer is 35% after the claim and 29% on second start w/trainer. Looks tough here. For an upset and value I am looking at :3: with a race under her belt. Trainer is 22% in routes. Also at a minor price :6: with hot trainer and jockey change may be enough. Competitive race here.

Race 4 - Looks like another fav race with :8: and :7: . For value looking at the firster 3 but not holding my breath since the trainer is not well known to me - 10% trainer last year whoohee do...LOL.

Meunuco
06-03-2012, 03:17 PM
Race 6

1 / 2,6,7

Meunuco
06-03-2012, 03:34 PM
2 won it paying $42.40. Had small win bet. nothing in the exotics

Meunuco
06-03-2012, 04:50 PM
RACE 8

Meunuco
06-03-2012, 05:02 PM
Decent exacta payoff in a very tight 3 horse photo (eagle eye call by the announcer, btw -- I certainly couldn't call it). The only other horse I considered was the 3. Left him out and it cost me the triple. Not exactly the best of rides late on the 1. Jock had a hole to run thorough just off the inside and he sticked him repeatedly rightly, driving him behind horses. Probably gets a piece if he goes through.

$2.00 Exacta 2-4 $48.60