PDA

View Full Version : SLEW'S FAST HORSES FOR SUN. 6/3

MeSlew
06-02-2012, 10:06 PM
Hello all! For Sunday, Slew's horses are listed below. A few tracks with only one or two races, but Belmont and Hollywood are fairly well represented.

To get the file simply click the link on the signature line below.

I've received numerous requests regarding the Belmont day race file. I hope to have that up and done as early as possible. NYRA is pretty good at getting the entries in well ahead of time so I will probably be able to append Thursday's file with the Belmont listing. I will also post the listing here if possible.

And of course, the file will be available Friday night. Since I will be at Belmont Park on Sat, I will most likely not have Slew's Sunday file ready until late Sunday morning. So enjoy Sunday's races and as always...

Good luck and good 'capping!

http://slewsfasthorses.com/website3/2012-06-03.jpg

Curlin86
06-02-2012, 10:22 PM
I clicked on the link the horses you have listed for each particular race are the ones you like? If so how do you usually play them WP? Just curious I'm heading to my local OTB tomorrow and would be grateful for some advice from a knowledgeable handicapper.

MeSlew
06-03-2012, 08:57 PM
Hello Curlin86.

My apologies for not getting back to you sooner. Just checked in and saw your reply.

Horses listed for any given race are not my "picks" or ones that I like or would play. But they are ones that have run in fast races and may be a play on the day they are listed. Slew's horses are a handicapping aid, and are used by different people in different ways. That said, I often use them either as win plays or many times underneath a strong win candidate as an exacta. Especially if my horse is a long price.

I personally like to look for certain things, like this:

http://slewsfasthorses.com/website3/ex.jpg

I like to play exactas and I liked the 4 horse to win in the 3rd race at Belmont. So it made sense to put at least a $20 bill on this exacta, as they are the only horses listed for this race. Exacta paid $20.

But someone else might have used these two in a multi race wager like a pick 3. It depends on how you play.

I suggest you read the information on my site and you will get an idea as to how you use this stuff. If you have any other questions, email me at slew@slewsfasthorses.com or click the email link on the website. I will usually see that and respond much quicker.

Hope you had a winning day WITHOUT my advice! - Slew