PDA

View Full Version : AP 6/2

tbwinner
06-02-2012, 11:43 AM
Race 2 - Tough race but am giving a look and top consideration to #3-Angel Talk, who exits an awful race at Fairmount first off claim for Steve Manley but that doesn't concern me as much considering the horse ran awful for Reavis first off claim too - making me think he has a bleeding or displacing problem that neither knew about when first claiming him until they ran him back. Anyway, this one sets up for a good performance and the horse is extremely versatile, can attend the pace or sit just off it (which I think he'll do today) and Rosemary can make that tactical decision. #3 as WP selection, 37/37/all and 37/all/37 tris

Race 3 - been chasing this horse last start after having her last fall at monster odds at Hawthorne, #1-Wild Oration. Played her last time where she turned in a somewhat even run with no closing kick. However a few changes that go in her favor now that I like - gets blinkers BACK on (which she had for her victory at Hawthorne), an extra 1/2 furlong, and yielding turf (also was YLD in her victory at HAW). So I'll give her another shot here in what is an easier class race too. Missjeanlouise looks tough in here to beat though. #1 WP and 1//2,3,6,7 ex, 1,3/1,3/all 1,3/all/1,3 tris

Race 4 - #4-Roman Invader, exits great winning performance in last race, galloped out great, As long as pace stays honest here (which it should as long as the 1,2,and 5 all stay in race) this one has excellent shot closing down the stretch. #4 wp, 4/1,3

Race 11 - #5-Camagin, this is a tough IL-bred allowance race and could see it going to 5 or 6 contenders here but will take a price play with #5-Camagin after a fantastic closing performance in last race to Point Count who ran 2nd to Dolly Peach yesterday. Faces same competitors who beat her last time but gets rider switch and I always felt Shorty was a better 'finishing' rider than Roman.

Good luck to all! All selections I play WP on top selection, exactas I usually reverse too to wheel top selection on top and bottom with those other horses.