PDA

View Full Version : EDWARDS beats his beef

lamboguy
05-31-2012, 05:12 PM
all it takes is plenty of money and good legal consultants to get away with anything in this country.

usually the feds don't go to trial unless they are sitting with the dead nuts, and that's what it looked like in this case. good lawyers go a long way in this justice system.

Saratoga_Mike
05-31-2012, 05:23 PM
Not an Edwards fan, but I didn't think they had much of a case. The key witness - who could actually say why she gave the money (central to the entire case) - is dead.

bigmack
05-31-2012, 05:28 PM
He mentioned he's anxious to get back to hepin' the poor kids in society.

When I heard that, I wept. What a guy.

Saratoga_Mike
05-31-2012, 05:33 PM
He mentioned he's anxious to get back to hepin' the poor kids in society.

When I heard that, I wept. What a guy.

Well said - not an ounce of greed in the man. You know his father was a coal miner...

Indulto
05-31-2012, 05:47 PM
Whadda ya know, there are "two Americas," after all."

bigmack
05-31-2012, 05:48 PM
Well said - not an ounce of greed in the man. You know his father was a coal miner...
After having sued the American Red Cross thrice, he single-handedly increased C-section deliveries after his multiple suits against MD's, almost decimating the obstetrics profession in NorCaro.

When in doubt, cut 'em open. Otherwise, could cause CP.

Heck of guy. Nothing like exponential vanity in a dude.

2AE847UXu3Q

ArlJim78
05-31-2012, 05:51 PM
too bad. one of the phoniest, slimy creeps you'll come across. he ought to serve some time for using his cancer stricken wife as a campaign prop while at the same time he cheated on her behind her back.

Mike at A+
05-31-2012, 08:27 PM
He will live out his life in obscurity. Very richly. The party will drop him like a hot potato and neither will care. Maybe the tabloids will mention him occasionally depending on the level of his slithering.

Robert Goren
06-01-2012, 05:35 AM
Jon Ensign is breathing a sigh of relief. He was to be next. So are a lot of politicians. They just got the green light to pay off their mistresses by any means possible.

John Edwards will crawl back into the hole he came out of. I wish I could say the same for the rest of the scum.