PDA

View Full Version : TIME GETTING SHORT FOR ARL PARK MEETING 1

stuball
05-29-2012, 01:27 PM
I don't know if you all are aware of the fact that there is going to
be a gathering of Pace Advantage Arlington Park June 22-24 some really great things are in the planning stage by a couple of the local guys...I am planning on being there Friday and Saturday and possibly Sunday.

This will be somewhat like the Saratoga meeting..if you can possibly attend please sign up on the PA Board in the section reserved for Pace Advantage Arlington Park Meeting I 2012....I am thinking this will be a blast...they can get group rates at a local motel but they need people to sign up so they can get arrangements made..as you well know last minute decisions are hard to account for and if there are freebies or whatever you may not be able to be included...think hard about attending but don't think too long. They are planning on interesting guest speakers,etc...hope to make this annual event.

Stuball SIGN UP SOON---SEE YOU THERE :ThmbUp:

jdhanover
05-29-2012, 01:38 PM
Thanks Stuball for the reminder to folks...

In addition to the guests, I am thinking that we may have some 'group' bets if folks are up for it:

- rolling show bet (will modify htis slightly from the SAR method - there the first race ran out and the pool was dead)
- if the Jackpot High Five is still rolling over, we take a collective shot at that
- other ideas

Please do sign up on the thread in the Section for the outing. And join us!

Jon

stuball
05-29-2012, 08:07 PM
want to keep this on top

stuball
05-30-2012, 06:46 PM
BUMP

jdhanover
05-30-2012, 08:51 PM
More details just posted.....

stuball
06-04-2012, 08:34 AM