PDA

View Full Version : OGDEN PHIPPS Belmont-Memorial Day

JustRalph
05-28-2012, 03:49 AM
Looks like some rain overnight at Belmont.

Kind of like the :1: Cash for Clunkers

This horse has sure climbed the ranks.

Not sure he can get this one done. But the price should be right. Could be a hell of story.........

peeptoad
05-28-2012, 09:20 AM
The 1 definitely moves up in the slop, but not sure how sloppy the track will actually be at post-time. I think isolated t-storms were the forecast and there are others in the Phipps that have acted on off going. The only horse I can't see winning this one is the 5 (Juanita).

iceknight
05-28-2012, 02:26 PM
Looks like some rain overnight at Belmont.

Kind of like the :1: Cash for Clunkers

This horse has sure climbed the ranks.

Not sure he can get this one done. But the price should be right. Could be a hell of story.........
She (they are all females) has definitely improved, but I feel that the closing speed of :1: is not enough compared to how fast :2: Awesome Maria and :3: Shes All In can close at the stretch.
Would be interesting to see if there is an early battle between Cash for and It's Tricky! By the way, thanks for starting the conversation on this, I was wondering how come nobody is talking about this race!

JustRalph
05-28-2012, 04:35 PM
I often use horses, when I should use "filly or mare"

I don't think the horses know about it though ;)

Tom
05-28-2012, 04:43 PM
Missed it by that much! Nice call.
I beat 1 with m pick! :mad:

iceknight
05-28-2012, 04:43 PM
I often use horses, when I should use "filly or mare"

I don't think the horses know about it though ;)

:) that's cool. :1: did quite well. Good call!

iceknight
05-28-2012, 04:45 PM
Missed it by that much! Nice call.
I beat 1 with m pick! :mad:

Here's my bad redboard. After writing some nonsense analysis, I bet solely WP on :3: and got nada too!

JustRalph
05-28-2012, 04:50 PM
I was surprised with the place price. But AMaria being out of the exacta I guess was the reason.

The exacta price was pretty good. But I only had a it a few times.

I didn't get rich......but made a little.

That will help cash for clunkers resume for sure. GR1 Stakes placed, beating Awesome Maria.........can't hurt at all.