race 2 :3::1::4:
race 3 :7::3::5::1:
I guess you don't "know thy track"

Slew
05-27-2012, 06:24 PM
race 1 :1:
race 2 :3::1::4:
race 3 :7::3::5::1:
FYI: Hastings does not offer a pick 3 in race one...
Slew

bobhope
05-27-2012, 10:33 PM
I guess you don't "know thy track"

I AN TRYING TO HELP HUGHINTHERAIL

you see i am a turf handicapper
where is your picks
i forgot u cannot handicap
sorry hughintherail for writing on your thread but there guys will not put their picks up only looking for cheap talk.Go see my turf picks today this game is not who better its about winning staying afloat using small bankroll win big.patient is a must.

duncan04
05-28-2012, 12:17 AM
I AN TRYING TO HELP HUGHINTHERAIL

you see i am a turf handicapper
where is your picks
i forgot u cannot handicap
sorry hughintherail for writing on your thread but there guys will not put their picks up only looking for cheap talk.Go see my turf picks today this game is not who better its about winning staying afloat using small bankroll win big.patient is a must.

Your act is getting old. You are losing what little creditability you may have left.

bobhope
05-28-2012, 10:36 AM
Your act is getting old. You are losing what little creditability you may have left.

DUNCAN U CANNOT HANDICAP A FLY THATS WHY U COULD SAY ANY THING U HIDE BEHIND, I HAVE NEVER SEEN YOUR PICKS PROVE YOUR SELF STOP BLOWING HOT AIR, ACTION IS BETTER THAT HOT AIR AND THOSE WHO HIDE .I am giving you all 1 week to prove your self if u dont put up your picks u cannot handicap a fly if not just be silence and watch because your words will be meaning less.Dont say I dont have to prove myself thats a whimp.

tzipi
05-28-2012, 11:34 AM
DUNCAN U CANNOT HANDICAP A FLY THATS WHY U COULD SAY ANY THING U HIDE BEHIND, I HAVE NEVER SEEN YOUR PICKS PROVE YOUR SELF STOP BLOWING HOT AIR, ACTION IS BETTER THAT HOT AIR AND THOSE WHO HIDE .I am giving you all 1 week to prove your self if u dont put up your picks u cannot handicap a fly if not just be silence and watch because your words will be meaning less.Dont say I dont have to prove myself thats a whimp.

So what's proving yourself Bob? What's handicapping? Is it playing Picks 3's and 4's that don't exist(learn the game) or picking 4 horses in an 8 horse race at Hastings above in thread and NOT ONE winning with them all of them running up the track! :D
Write or try to write what you want Bob. You have proven yourself to know nothing and just pick on people for no reason. All four picks lose in an 8 horse race. That's "true handicapping". :rolleyes:

bobhope
05-28-2012, 12:00 PM
So what's proving yourself Bob? What's handicapping? Is it playing Picks 3's and 4's that don't exist(learn the game) or picking 4 horses in an 8 horse race at Hastings above in thread and NOT ONE winning with them all of them running up the track! :D
Write or try to write what you want Bob. You have proven yourself to know nothing and just pick on people for no reason. All four picks lose in an 8 horse race. That's "true handicapping". :rolleyes:

Where is your picks? stop blowing hot air, and hide as u doing now
those guys who put out their handicap picks are the one will be respected give close attention give them credit .As I said above you are cheap talker back up your talk with action we all like to see then u can u will get attention BE SILENCE AND WATCH .

Slew
05-28-2012, 12:13 PM
PA,

Please remove this thread. It adds no value to the what are trying to do here.
Slew

bobhope
05-28-2012, 12:43 PM
PA,

Slew

Like what y guys are doing using smart remarks at people picks
you are right in what u said its adds no value in what we trying to do here.

The truth u guys cannot handle when i said put your picks up then talk.

PaceAdvantage
05-28-2012, 01:49 PM
PA,

SlewI'm sorry I've been so slow to react to this piece of internet garbage...rectifying mistake now.