PDA

View Full Version : Gruesome - Miami's real life Hannibal

DJofSD
05-27-2012, 12:07 PM
http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/05/26/2818832/naked-man-shot-killed-on-macarthur.html

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/05/26/miami-police-confrontation-men-leaves-1-dead-1-hurt/

GaryG
05-27-2012, 12:14 PM
Urban Beach Week Hip-Hop Festival....I am sorry that I was not able to be there for the festivities.... I'll bet the Miami Beach cops have their hands full. Atlanta used to have something similar called Freak Week or some such.

DJofSD
05-27-2012, 01:19 PM
I wonder if there was some element of vodoo involved with either the festival doings of the derranged man.

CryingForTheHorses
05-27-2012, 02:10 PM
Miami has them all..The thing that really puzzles me that it didnt take 1 shot to make this guy let go of his victims face but the cop had to shoot him 6 times.Was this guy on some weird drug,Was he so high that he didnt know what he was doing and of course felt no pain.I just dont understand why someone would and could do something like this :confused:

highnote
05-27-2012, 03:06 PM
Miami has them all..The thing that really puzzles me that it didnt take 1 shot to make this guy let go of his victims face but the cop had to shoot him 6 times.Was this guy on some weird drug,Was he so high that he didnt know what he was doing and of course felt no pain.I just dont understand why someone would and could do something like this :confused:

My friend who lives in Florida just emailed me the same story. He says the guy was a zombie and that he is buying a house boat to live on because zombies can't swim.

I wonder why the cop didn't try to use a taser?

boxcar
05-27-2012, 03:56 PM
My friend who lives in Florida just emailed me the same story. He says the guy was a zombie and that he is buying a house boat to live on because zombies can't swim.

I wonder why the cop didn't try to use a taser?

Dumb zombie! You'd think he'd find a pad to crash in far away from water. What would happen if his little house boat sprung a leak? :D

Boxcar

highnote
05-27-2012, 05:12 PM
Dumb zombie! You'd think he'd find a pad to crash in far away from water. What would happen if his little house boat sprung a leak? :D

Boxcar

I was wondering who would be the first one to crack a joke about the zombie buying a house boat due to the way I phrased my post. :D

TJDave
05-27-2012, 05:15 PM
The thing that really puzzles me that it didnt take 1 shot to make this guy let go of his victims face but the cop had to shoot him 6 times.Was this guy on some weird drug,Was he so high that he didnt know what he was doing and of course felt no pain.

The idea that police as a group are expert marksmen is myth. Most are average at best.

PaceAdvantage
05-28-2012, 01:04 PM
The idea that police as a group are expert marksmen is myth. Most are average at best.Or, maybe he wasn't trying to kill him at first...just trying to subdue him and get him to back off...when that didn't work, he fired some more...

boxcar
05-28-2012, 01:17 PM
Or, maybe he wasn't trying to kill him at first...just trying to subdue him and get him to back off...when that didn't work, he fired some more...

Exactly right! See: There's no pleasing liberals. If a cop shoots an unarmed guy (especially a naked one) with one round, the cop is a cold-blooded murderer. But when a cop shoots a warning shot or two and then has to shoot more rounds because the guy is so busily engaged in his feeding frenzy to notice, then the cops are incompetent. :rolleyes:

Boxcar

JustRalph
05-28-2012, 04:40 PM
The idea that police as a group are expert marksmen is myth. Most are average at best.

accurate. But they fire under stress. Not standing on a range looking at a piece of paper.

Lots of variables out there in the mean streets

highnote
05-28-2012, 05:38 PM
Or, maybe he wasn't trying to kill him at first...just trying to subdue him and get him to back off...when that didn't work, he fired some more...

Good point. It would be interesting to know more facts.

boxcar
05-28-2012, 10:17 PM
Good point. It would be interesting to know more facts.

Read an update today where the cops think the cannibal and possibly the victim were on really bad LSD -- some stuff called "rock salt" on the street. It so fries a user's brain that he's literally incapable of feeling pain, which accounts for why it took a few shots to put the guy down. And it also causes a psychotic break and users have incredible physical strength during the peak of their high. There have been other reported similar incidents in the past.

Boxcar

highnote
05-28-2012, 10:33 PM
Read an update today where the cops think the cannibal and possibly the victim were on really bad LSD -- some stuff called "rock salt" on the street. It so fries a user's brain that he's literally incapable of feeling pain, which accounts for why it took a few shots to put the guy down. And it also causes a psychotic break and users have incredible physical strength during the peak of their high. There have been other reported similar incidents in the past.

Boxcar

Scary stuff.

boxcar
05-28-2012, 11:41 PM
Scary stuff.

Yeah...something right out of Fringe. Truth is stranger than fiction.

Boxcar

highnote
05-29-2012, 12:11 AM
Yeah...something right out of Fringe. Truth is stranger than fiction.

Boxcar

Zombie Apocalypse:

Are you prepared for the impending zombie invasion?

That's the question posed by the Centers for Diseases Control and Prevention in a Monday blog posting gruesomely titled, "Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse." And while it's no joke, CDC officials say it's all about emergency preparation.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/05/18/cdc-warns-public-prepare-zombie-apocalypse/

Maybe there is some truth to this zombie stuff. :eek:

sammy the sage
05-30-2012, 10:22 PM
not related...but considering thread title...wth...

http://www.zerohedge.com/contributed/2012-05-30/hold-your-faces-folks

dav4463
05-31-2012, 12:26 AM
I think the drug is called "bath salts"....don't know much about it though. I thought LSD just made people stare at a flower for two days or something similar!

maddog42
05-31-2012, 09:18 AM

Boxcar
You eat one lousy face and they call you a cannibal..... This is one liberal that thinks deadly force was justified. I have been very critical of cops in the past but they have a very tough job.