JustRalph
05-27-2012, 03:50 PM
Thanks for the link

Dave Schwartz
05-27-2012, 04:25 PM
I knew you guys would like it.

Grits
05-27-2012, 04:50 PM
Nice. But I'd rather hear the pilots than the "ultimate rush" music. Really. Kinda like Top Gun. The aircraft speaks for itself.

Last Saturday, when I was watching the Preakness. I became mesmerized looking at the tv screen. Watching something I'd never seen.

The camera was focused skyward, and way, way off in the distance was a dot on the horizon. I knew it wasn't the Blue Angels. It was just one dot. From the distance it looked, simply like a dragonfly, but it kept coming. The most menacing, ominous looking thing I'd ever seen in flight. When it banked for its turn, and I could see the entire aircraft, I couldn't get over it. It was incredible.

Here in Carolina, there's eight military bases, though I've never been on either of them. No one in my family has served in the military except my dad. Anyway, I don't know where they keep these bad boys, probably all at separate bases around the country--there's only 20 of them--as they're the most expensive military aircraft in the world. But, I sure would like to see one. I even went to read more about them after finding a video at YouTube. Like I said, I'd only seen photos. Never read about them. Fascinating what they can carry, what they can do.

The music fits the video, perfectly!! Low but powerful, just like the aircraft.

Guys, if I saw this thing coming at me, I'd hug everybody's neck. Then I'd tell 'em, "I love y'all, but I think our time's about over." :faint:

IdbpMOWGYGk

(Maybe one of you can embed it.) ;)

BlinkersOn
05-27-2012, 06:31 PM
It's a Stealth Bomber. One just flew over the NASCAR Coca-Cola 600 as the National Anthem was being sung. It takes a lot of training to fly one of those bad boys for sure.

Grits
05-27-2012, 08:34 PM
I knew it was a B2 Stealth, I just wasn't telling you guys. I realized it on its approach to Pimlico. I really was amazed, it was something to see! As I said, I'd never seen one in flight.

PaceAdvantage
05-28-2012, 01:13 PM
IdbpMOWGYGk

(Maybe one of you can embed it.) ;)We aim to please around here...lol

BTW, anyone think the above aircraft was the source of many a "UFO" sighting back when it was in development? :lol:

Grits
05-28-2012, 09:04 PM
It was probably the source of a great deal of them. Same thing has probably happened with Drones. :lol:

bigmack
05-28-2012, 09:10 PM
We see no shortage of that hardware in SanD.

I read Coronado was voted #1 beach in the country. Try parkin' your can in the sand there and not having your ears blown out by an F-14, 15, whateva, landing.

WHAT? I SAID IT IT'S LOUD! MIGHTY LOUD.

Can't they set-up bases in underdeveloped areas?

Grits
05-28-2012, 09:41 PM
WHAT'CHA SAY? HUH? SAY WHAT, BABY? :lol:

Ain't good for your image is it Mack?:lol: