PDA

View Full Version : MARCUS PRO TIPSTER TOLD YOU SO !!

marcus
01-05-2004, 02:46 PM
HI i sent out details about how to win here in the uk to people last night and the result is : there was 12 races here in the uk a meeting at SOUTHWELL & a meeting at WOLVERHAMPTON if you done what i stated those that had access to uk live racing you would have had 12 out of 12 WINNERS AS I DID. Any more proof needed ?

BillW
01-05-2004, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by marcus
HI i sent out details about how to win here in the uk to people last night and the result is : there was 12 races here in the uk a meeting at SOUTHWELL & a meeting at WOLVERHAMPTON if you done what i stated those that had access to uk live racing you would have had 12 out of 12 WINNERS AS I DID. Any more proof needed ?

I'm convinced, where do I sign up?

Bill

marcus
01-05-2004, 03:00 PM
Hi Billw, remind me was you a nice guy to me last night or sorry to say one of those idiots/sceptics ? kind regard marcus

GameTheory
01-05-2004, 03:06 PM
It is people who are not skeptics that are idiots.

marcus
01-05-2004, 03:14 PM
yes but it is idiots that wont listen when its free knowledge ! but ive had the last laugh 12 out of 12 winners as i stated to those that were prepared to listen before passing judgement.

blind squirrel
01-05-2004, 03:34 PM
are you the same MARCUS that had a 40 STAR
lock on the PACKERS-SEAHAWKS GAME -7?

NICK BAKAY,still looking for the bling,bling!!!!

marcus
01-05-2004, 04:02 PM
no sorry thats not me, i only back/lay horses

PaceAdvantage
01-05-2004, 04:26 PM

I would have vouched for you...how come you didn't send me an e-mail?

VetScratch
01-05-2004, 04:31 PM
Hmmm... net winnings from all 12 of 12 races is not the same as picking 12 horses and playing 12 win wagers.

As for the 97,000 data elements, perhaps we only need to clean up semantics.

I can see how 8,000 to 12,000 discrete data values per race may easily produce a set of 200+ normalized derivatives per wagering interest, or 1,600 to 2,400 derivative values per race. Analysis against a large database could yield 200+ evaluation techniques involving co-efficients of relative significance for each of 200+ derivative categories and co-efficients for expressions used to score the individual values distributed in each derivative category. If variables obtained from your database analysis are dimensioned by track, age, sex, surface, distance, and class/conditions, I can see how many more than 97,000 data elements would be "encompassed" by a computer handicapping system.

What isn't quite clear to us is what Marcus meant to convey by citing 97,000.

marcus
01-05-2004, 05:00 PM
pace advantage, will you vouch for me if i give you a profit making tip for a uk race at Lingfield tomorrow ? who are you by the way ? marcus

Speed Figure
01-05-2004, 05:05 PM
pace advantage, will you vouch for me if i give you a profit making tip for a uk race at Lingfield tomorrow ? who are you by the way ? marcus
It's only his board that your posting on! :rolleyes:

Triple Nickle
01-05-2004, 05:06 PM
Your host.

marcus
01-05-2004, 05:13 PM
hi you guys many thanks for the info, just needed clarification thanks. (so he can vouch for me then cool)

Jaguar
01-05-2004, 05:19 PM
Wow! Marcus is on his way here. It's so exciting... Now I can put away my KelCo Calculator and I don't have to shell out for Sprint and Cathy's handicapping program.

This is gonna be great! Finally I can stop betting those lame Calder 3-5 shots and can start earning some real money.

Since Marcus's program is so large- involving 97,000 bits of information- does this mean that I have to buy a larger computer?
My Athlon is a full tower, but even so- I don't know if I can squeeze all that data into the box.

If I handicap 2 cards in one day does that mean I have to be able to handle 174,000 bits of information? I'll be up all night watching my printer type up all the printout and than I'll get a hernia trying to carry it in a suitcase to OTB.

Of even greater concern is the fact that I only have a 2-car garage. If Marcus gives me the winners- 12 out of 12 daily- I won't be able to park my new Aston Martin Vantage and my new Ferrari 360 in the garage all the time. I'll be alternating parking spaces with my old Ford. This means that someone is going to be rained on from time to time.

Getting my priorities in order, I do think I should get off on the right foot as a newly wealthy American by throwing a party for the USC cheerleaders. Nice, wholesome American young women who would love a classic diamond necklace from Tiffany & Co.

Of course, I will emphasize that appropriate party attire will not include spandex, as my neighbor has a new pacemaker and it hasn't been run-in yet.

The doctor hasn't assigned a permanent setting for it. If my neighbor happens to be looking out the window when the cheerleaders arrive at my home, the stress might be too much for a brand new pacemaker.

When Marcus does settle in, I hope he contacts Peter Thornton. Thornton is the genius who sends me countless mailings advertising his brilliant handicapping schemes- for everything from the commodities markets to blackjack.

Marcus would probably enjoy Thornton's company- as well as his mailing list.

Thornton, like Marcus, must be getting very rich. Welcome Marcus!

All The Best,

Jaguar

trying2win
01-05-2004, 05:32 PM
Jaguar,

--I enjoyed reading your hilarious post! You didn't mention Mike Warren. Isn't he sending you anymore mailings of his "Make The Racetrack Your Private Bank" (or whatever it was called) type methods?

Trying2win

marcus
01-05-2004, 05:46 PM
you americans do make me laugh all the way to the BANK ha ha ha

sq764
01-05-2004, 05:46 PM
Marcus if you are destroying these tracks, why are you so eager to push 'free' information onto others? Just a nice guy, are you?

trying2win
01-05-2004, 05:50 PM
Marcus,

--You know what they say about the exalted.

--By the way, I'm not an American, I'm a Canadian.

Trying2win

marcus
01-05-2004, 05:56 PM
thats not to far from the truth,being a christian i have to tell the truth as i do,i also help people that need help, simply thought my original thread was i was looking for info reference to data on american horse racing and can anyone help simple realy you would have thought. The end result nobody believed me reference my stats so i had to prove myself, result i gave out details to those that helped me which gave 12 out of 12 winners at todays meet in uk. Im planning to come to Florida were nobody knows me and need assistance to this, (usa racing data) looking for a like minded guy so we can help each other. Thats it.

Amazin
01-05-2004, 06:09 PM
Hey Marcus

If you won 12 out of 12 then more power to you.I hope you live happily ever after.Now stop beating around the George W.Bush and ask your questions allready.What do you want to know about American racing?Fire away. I'm all ears.

marcus
01-05-2004, 06:15 PM
do you have any data on any/all of the usa tracks going back 5 or more years, if so what do you have, if not do you know were i can get access to this. Any data means just that, from this i will decipher what is needed, but it must be factual and proven thanks marcus

PaceAdvantage
01-05-2004, 06:25 PM
Here's the answer to all your prayers Marcus:

They have data files going back to 1999. Check this page for more details:

http://www.brisnet.com/cgi-bin/static.cgi?page=archive

Now that I have solved your problem, I'll trust you won't have to ask this question again.

Amazin
01-05-2004, 08:19 PM
Yo Marcus

In the other thread,you thanked PA for the info.If that was all you needed you should have said so in the first place.When you find the Holy Grail,let us know. BTW it's Amazin,not Amazon.

Pace Cap'n
01-05-2004, 09:07 PM
When you say you went 12 for 12, does that mean that you had 12 winning horses, or did that include some lay bets?

sq764
01-05-2004, 10:15 PM
Marcus, why don't you offer a full card of selections for an upcoming card. I am sure that would be very advantageous to the group.

lousycapperII
01-05-2004, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by PaceAdvantage
I would have vouched for you...how come you didn't send me an e-mail?

Mr. PA,

:) I don't understand why Mr. Marcus has to prove anything to you, me or anyone???? If he's not selling anything, why not keep his mouth shut, make his bets and collect his money. This is one 16 year old that didn't just arrive in town on a turnip wagon. I don't know about you, but his braggadocio is getting a little stale. BTW he didn't send me an e-mail either. I wonder why? :) LOL

-LCII

Fatl@DMTC.Com
01-05-2004, 10:49 PM
No one got an email from him, he's all talk.

freeneasy
01-05-2004, 10:56 PM
all my top 2, 3 and 4 contender selections for santa anita swept the entire 9 race card sunday including the 70 fkg 9 dollar winner, mytical flyer in the 5th. the day before, saturday, those back to back $19 winners. and all i use is 10 simple bits of information, sometimes 10. you aint talkn nothn chuck-o, ( remember him, chuck-o the clown) just a big mouth full of cotton candy. what an act.

lousycapperII
01-05-2004, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Amazin
Yo Marcus

In the other thread,you thanked PA for the info.If that was all you needed you should have said so in the first place.When you find the Holy Grail,let us know. BTW it's Amazin,not Amazon.

Mr. Amazin,

:) Lest ye forget...our forum buddy Mr. Marcus went to the University of Cambridge. I can make that statement, in all honesty, myself. However, a qualification is in order...I went there as a visiter at the age of 12.

His spelling, punctuation and grammatical construction attest to his visiting Cambridge at one time or another. I doubt if the HG will ever be found by Mr. Marcus. Don't LAY anything on it, however! Ha, Ha! :)

-LCII

lousycapperII
01-05-2004, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by freeneasy
all i use is 10 simple bits of information, sometimes 10. you aint talkn nothn chuck-o, ( remember him, chuck-o the clown) just a big mouth full of cotton candy. what an act.

Mr. Freeneasy,

:cool: Just think what you could have done with Mr. Marcus' 97,000 factors, 'er factoids? Ha, ha! :cool:

-LCII

bigray76
01-05-2004, 11:18 PM
Maybe tomorrow we can all post our top 12 (or more) contenders each race and have 100% winners!!!

Seriously Marcus, if you are so good, we'd love to see your selections here... not for just one day, but for say a week or two... everyone runs hot and cold.

As we in America like to say "put up or shut up", enough talk, lets see you put your money where your mouth is, post it here for all of the PA board to see. If you are as good as you say, you will certainly make believers, otherwise we all will remain skeptical.

kenwoodallpromos
01-05-2004, 11:37 PM
If you piss Marcus off too much he will sell you 97,000 factors- 1 at a time!! LOL!!!

lousycapperII
01-06-2004, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by Smooth Hottalker

Seriously Marcus, if you are so good, we'd love to see your selections here... not for just one day, but for say a week or two... everyone runs hot and cold.

As we in America like to say "put up or shut up", enough talk, lets see you put your money where your mouth is, post it here for all of the PA board to see.

Mr. Smooth Hottalker,

Fugetta 'bout it! If he's that good there's nothing for him to prove, unless he's trying to sell us something. He claims, all he wants is information...I guess they don't teach much concerning the internet at Cambridge? Oh, I forgot Cambridge is too hoidy toidy to use the "NET" like us unwashed peons. My B.S. meter is set at 97,000%. How about yours? :D

-LCII

kenwoodallpromos
01-06-2004, 07:02 AM
Marcus sent me a nice email with good info on it!! In America we would call him a "whale" or "bridgejumper"! Remember there is usually less info available publicly in Europe so he found ways to get more info than most!

VetScratch
01-06-2004, 08:22 AM
Ken,

And I imagine his betting tactics are not as simple-minded as picking 12 of 12 winners on top. His claim was winning from 12 of 12 races played.

VetScratch
01-06-2004, 08:51 AM
What does seem incongruous about Marcus are his posts, which stamp him as someone who probably never attended Cambridge, and his Cambridge location, which is not a likely place to find a good deal on office space. Only a very prodigious math prodigy with elementary language skills/habits would be accepted at Cambridge, so we might ask to see his school tie when he arrives in Florida.

Marcus... here is one question every Cambridge lad knows the answer to:

What are the qualifications for membership in Remingham Club?

marcus
01-06-2004, 09:31 AM
you havent been to the science business park at milton lately,or trumpington,Kings,Queens,Chesterton, or my 5 other offices including Newmarket HQ . good day to you. (me im laughing all the way to the bank )

VetScratch
01-06-2004, 10:51 AM
Sorry Marcus... my error.

I should have asked, "What are the qualifications for membership in Remenham Club?"

freeneasy
01-06-2004, 12:38 PM
quickly
name the location as well as the owner, trainer, rider and winner of the first ever run english darrrrby.
actully the simpelist of all questions that need only be asked here is of all your 10 million winners, what is the win percentage and the average payoff. ut-oh 10 to 1 you put up some kind of fumbal mouth, double talkn, alice in wonderland answer. krikies

lousycapperII
01-06-2004, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by VetScratch
Sorry Marcus... my error.

I should have asked, "What are the qualifications for membership in Remenham Club?"

:D A boat with oars, rowing ability, a member of the landed gentry and of course, 97,000 racing factoids? Justa guess...ha, ha! :D

-LCII

lousycapperII
01-06-2004, 03:14 PM
(me im laughing all the way to the bank )

Mr. Marcus,

:D Are you sure the bank isn't laughing at you? Better check that statement. Pip, pip ol' bean, ol' chap and all that thar pomposity. :D

-LCII

VetScratch
01-06-2004, 03:24 PM
LCII,
While the rules today allow some politically correct latitude, the old boys still believe you should have rowed for the honor and glory of the Crown in specific club or university crews that have survived elimination heats at the Henley Royal Regatta or the Olympics. Since official annual dues are trivial, athletic prowess on behalf of privileged benefactors may conceivably place you behind the hedges at Remenham. One of the best watering holes on planet earth!

lousycapperII
01-06-2004, 03:42 PM
LCII,
While the rules today allow some politically correct latitude, the old boys still believe you should have rowed for the honor and glory of the Crown in specific club or university crews that have survived elimination heats at the Henley Royal Regatta or the Olympics. Since official annual dues are trivial, athletic prowess on behalf of privileged benefactors may conceivably place you behind the hedges at Remenham. One of the best watering holes on planet earth!

Ms. VetScratch,

Thank you for the information...:D I guess the 97,000 factoids won't pass muster? I'm sanding my oars now. :D

-LCII

VetScratch
01-06-2004, 04:03 PM
LCII,

You are welcome to accompany me. I have enjoyed perennial guest privileges since I jumped the hedge on horseback, circled the grounds and galloped through the refreshment tent, all the while yelling, "Show me some lads who want to be men!" I finally clattered into the clubhouse and drop-reined Argo at the main bar. One old boy exclaimed, "My God, it must be Margaret Trudeau, back again!" but everyone else applauded.

lousycapperII
01-06-2004, 04:17 PM
LCII,

You are welcome to accompany me. I have enjoyed perennial guest privileges since I jumped the hedge on horseback, circled the grounds and galloped through the refreshment tent, all the while yelling, "Show me some lads who want to be men!" I finally clattered into the clubhouse and drop-reined Argo at the main bar. One old boy exclaimed, "My God, it must be Margaret Trudeau, back again!" but everyone else applauded.

Ms. VetScratch,

I'm game, however, you might have a problem with the authorities...contributing to the delinquency of a minor, you know. I'll get back to you when I reach age of majority...less than 2 years.

-LCII