PDA

View Full Version : Tickets for Belmont Stakes on Sale

IRISHLADSTABLE
05-20-2012, 08:31 AM
http://www.nyra.com/belmont/stories/May192012.shtml

PaceAdvantage
05-21-2012, 04:23 AM
I'm happy to report I received my 4 tickets the day before the Preakness, when the getting was still good...and will be attending my 25th straight Belmont Stakes on June 9th. Hmmmm...25 years...that's a silver anniversary...might be fitting that a Triple Crown occurs this day...

Grits
05-21-2012, 10:24 AM
I'm happy to report I received my 4 tickets the day before the Preakness, when the getting was still good...and will be attending my 25th straight Belmont Stakes on June 9th. Hmmmm...25 years...that's a silver anniversary...might be fitting that a Triple Crown occurs this day...

I will see you there. And I, too, think it would be fitting. A friend reminded me:

June 9 will be, to the day, 39 years since Big Red completed the Triple Crown.

THIS is a fine omen. ;)

I can think of nowhere else, I'd rather be on June, 9th. May I'll Have Another, in the year 2012 be the 12th winner of the coveted Triple Crown. I hope the crowd attendance shatters the record.

Track Collector
05-22-2012, 01:05 AM
Within minutes after I'll Have Another crossed the finish line first, I made an impulse decision to buy tickets. I attended my first Belmont Stakes last year when the weather was lousy and no Triple Crown on the line. This year the place should be rockin!

The wife and I are driving up the night before, as it would be a very early departure needed if we drove up from MD the morning of the race.

It would be nice if fellow PA members could meet and say hi at least sometime during the day.:)