PDA

View Full Version : It's only 30 ...

JustRalph
05-19-2012, 06:37 PM
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/05/19/11768941-father-of-30-by-11-women-wants-child-support-help-from-the-state?lite

Some days you just have to shake your head

Tom
05-19-2012, 07:08 PM
I think he should be given flesh eating bacteria to help him with his problem.

HUSKER55
05-19-2012, 09:28 PM
HE ONLY GETS HELP IF HE GETS HE BALLS CUT OFF.

SERIOUSLY, GUYS WITH NO RESPONSIBILITY SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO REPRODUCE.

DJofSD
05-19-2012, 09:36 PM
Obviously a sex addict. Send him to that clinic Tiger went to, that'll cure what ails him. :rolleyes:

Shemp Howard
05-19-2012, 09:51 PM
Some saltpeter should do the trick.

fast4522
05-20-2012, 12:46 AM
If the lady's knew upfront that they would not receive any help from the state thems legs would be closed tight at the knees. This is a problem we have accepted over the last forty or so years, we have made it too easy to spread eagle. Do not blame the guy just because he likes the lady's, look into the mirror and see who made it possible for his bastards to be paid for.

boxcar
05-20-2012, 09:27 AM
Hold it for a moment! Stop the music! What's the big deal about this Fornicator? I thought nearly everyone here agreed that what people do behind closed doors was none of our business and had zero impact on society. Or does that only apply when there are no kiddies involved? I would have thought that nearly everyone would be applauding this guy for his sexual prowess.

Boxcar

HUSKER55
05-20-2012, 10:48 AM
I AM NOT PAYING FOR YOUR SEX LIFE. HOWEVER, IF YOU WANT TO PAY FOR MINE PLEASE SEND MONEY.

GameTheory
05-20-2012, 12:15 PM
UXXeIRRwGYY

boxcar
05-20-2012, 12:17 PM
I AM NOT PAYING FOR YOUR SEX LIFE. HOWEVER, IF YOU WANT TO PAY FOR MINE PLEASE SEND MONEY.

So, let me see if I understand this: Unlimited Fornication is just fine as long as the law of Unintended Consequences doesn't kick in? As long as there are no tangible "tax liabilities" (a/k/a kids)? As long as you're not inconvenienced in the wallet or pocket book, everyone can enjoy their sexual freedom and fornicate in the privacy of their bedroom until the cows come home? Is that the deal?

Boxcar

wes
05-20-2012, 12:48 PM
Leroy and Leighroy
A woman walks into the downtown welfare office, trailed by 15 kids.
'WOW,' the social worker exclaims, 'are they all yours?"
'Yes’m, they is all mine,' the flustered momma sighs, having heard that question a thousand times before.
Woman: 'Sit down Leroy.' All the children rush to find seats.
Social Worker:'Well, then you must be here to sign up so I'll need all your children's names.'
Woman: 'Well to keep it simple, the boys is all named L-e-r-o-y and the girls is all named L-e-i-g-h-r-o-y.'
In disbelief, the case worker says, 'Are you serious? They're ALL named Leroy?'
Woman: 'Well, yes’m, it makes it easier.
When it's time to get them out of bed and ready for school, I yells, 'Leroy!' Git up an' get ready for school.’ They’s all git up. When it's time for dinner, I just yells 'Leroy! dinner’s ready' An they’s all comes a runnin. An' if I needs to stop the kid who's running into the street, I just yell Leroy, stop!' and all of them stop. It's the smartest idea I ever had, namin' them all Leroy.'
The social worker thinks this over for a bit, then wrinkles her forehead and says tentatively, 'But what if you just want ONE kid in particular to come, and not the whole bunch?'
Woman: 'Then I calls them by their last names.'

wes

Actor
05-20-2012, 04:10 PM
Some saltpeter should do the trick.
Apparently it won't.

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/740/does-saltpeter-suppress-male-ardor

:bang: :lol: