PDA

View Full Version : uk top tipster here plans to come to florida

marcus
01-04-2004, 02:37 PM
hi america, i am thinking of comming to the usa (florida) to study your horse racing, compile computer data for my unique data base and run my system betting business on the internet on uk racing while sitting in a warmer climate. I came to florida in september 03 and loved it, you people are so nice,warm and friendly i felt that i belonged there so much so i brought a place in florida and now planning to do what i do here in the uk but in florida. i am the most successful tipster in the uk with 4487 winners in 2003 nad 3371 in 2002, apply this to a betting system formula, get the bets on and you have a winning success story. Unfortunatly you get known certainly here in uk which makes it harder to get bets on,you cant go to race meetings because you get swamped with people who recognise you and want a tip, all this has resulted in me being a recluse and working from offices using the betting exchanges, hence coming to america. So all of those that think winning is great yes it is but be careful dont get to good at it, dont take to much of the bookies or you will be a monitored customer as they like to call it over here, are there any americans who can help give me some advice as to were to start reference to compiling data on usa race tracks the data is unique but must be factual thankyou kind regards marcus uk

Derek2U
01-04-2004, 02:43 PM
ARE u gonna pay 4 all u ask 4? if not, check google.

marcus
01-04-2004, 02:51 PM
yes so long as the data is correct and can be proved, and it is the right data that i need. my data equates to 97,000 factors to pick a winning horse, hence i need a lot of factual data running over the past 5 years+ this i dont have for american racing. thanks marcus

Speed Figure
01-04-2004, 03:04 PM
97,000 factors, WOW :eek:

Suff
01-04-2004, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Speed Figure
97,000 factors, WOW :eek:

I quote a Great Man. Billy Orielly, Fox News. The Orielly Factor.

"Factor this"
Bill Orielly 2004

marcus
01-04-2004, 03:26 PM
this is the number that is equated (97,000) by the computer data base to determine the picking of the horse for that race, it can not equate to the fiddling of that horse by trainer, jockey etc which is were the betting formula is applied to compensate this factor, our conditions here in the uk are alot different, the end result speaks for itself can anyone admit to backing one horse in each race that is run on everyday for over 4 years and come out winning every time . i can and have done so this year 2004 we have over 324 racing days with 3 or more meetings that is alot of horses , and yes we will bet on every race and win. 97,000 does sound alot but it is correct by the way i am a mathematician graduated at cambridge just applying my skills at what i love so sorry but it is oreilly kind regards marcus :)

GameTheory
01-04-2004, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by marcus
this is the number that is equated (97,000) by the computer data base to determine the picking of the horse for that race, it can not equate to the fiddling of that horse by trainer, jockey etc which is were the betting formula is applied to compensate this factor, our conditions here in the uk are alot different, the end result speaks for itself can anyone admit to backing one horse in each race that is run on everyday for over 4 years and come out winning every time . i can and have done so this year 2004 we have over 324 racing days with 3 or more meetings that is alot of horses , and yes we will bet on every race and win. 97,000 does sound alot but it is correct by the way i am a mathematician graduated at cambridge just applying my skills at what i love so sorry but it is oreilly kind regards marcus :)

Have capital letters and coherent sentences been banned at Cambridge?

trying2win
01-04-2004, 03:52 PM

Marcus,

Huh! After trying to read and understand what you wrote here, I gave up. You may "mean what you say", but it would help if you would "say what you mean" in a clearer way. By using proper grammar, you'd help get your points across better to the readers.

Here's a link to some grammar books:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1892123231/grammarcom-20/103-4083943-6463841

Regards,

Trying2win

marcus
01-04-2004, 03:55 PM
No, sorry but when you have a secretary that does all your admin you become some what lazy, after all numbers is my game. Here in the uk we state that it is very hard to read a doctors prescription but does that make him a failure at english ? sorry but i failed at english, but make enough money to have my own secretary to compensate for that, 24 staff, 5 offices aswell so i must be doing something right. Nobodys perfect except God that is. kind regards marcus

lsbets
01-04-2004, 03:58 PM
Did John Piesen move to England?

Figman
01-04-2004, 04:05 PM
No, Ray Gordon is back!

marcus
01-04-2004, 04:13 PM
I think we have a language barrier here yet we both speak english, in view of this i ask that my original question be the subject of this discussion and as to wheather you can help me or not, after all im willing to help those that want help by making you rich. Just think that, but some people you just cant help because they are beyond help, which are you ? im genuine, so you want to miss an opportunity of a life time thats fine by me. Say to yourself what if he is GENUINE ? by the way my minimum betting stake is £1000 and thats genuine to. but then you will never find that out, so can we please cut out all this cr.p and talk about the question in hand you are giving americans a bad name. kind regards marcus

BillW
01-04-2004, 04:16 PM
I think we have a language barrier here

I don't think it is so much a language barrier as it is that no one cares.

Bill

marcus
01-04-2004, 04:21 PM
Many thanks bill, maybe you are right all i asked for was to have a civilized chat with someone with the same interests, never mind its not my loss. kind regards marcus

Tom
01-04-2004, 04:22 PM
Please list the 97,000 factors here and then we can see where we need to get the data:

freeneasy
01-04-2004, 04:30 PM
4 thousand 4 hundred and eighy eight, thats 4,488 to you, winners in the year 2000 and 3.
4,487 claimed winners. who the fk and what the fk kinda crowd does u thinks youza play'n to there bonzo. your a bloody blue nose bastard lying thru those rotted out green teeth of your'n. oh and while your out there in florida you should take up an adventurous little hobbie that many out there like to do. its called 'swimming with the sharks'
next time you wanna take a piss in someones coffee look up to see who your dealing with cause you aint got no takers here.
go on home now little man, your mummy's calling ya.

marcus
01-04-2004, 04:33 PM
Obviously you cant read because if you could you would have read what i stated, which would have given you the answer? Fancy talking about the original discussion as stated ? regards marcus.

marcus
01-04-2004, 04:37 PM
YET another one, does this site generally have people like you on it. For your info im a dive master at scuba and florida is great to dive with the sharks of biscayne bay were i set of from. loser who cant be helped

freeneasy
01-04-2004, 04:46 PM
you aint got no takers here. so take your 4,487 winners crap and buy a toothbrush.

lousycapperII
01-04-2004, 05:41 PM
:) 97 thousand factors to consider...WOW and I thought my 234 filters were a lot. I would like to know just the first 5000 of those factors to see what is missing from my program. No wonder you are the top tipster in the United Kingdom. :)

-LCII

hcap
01-04-2004, 06:09 PM
marcus

Out of curiousity, how many of your 97,000 factors are primary and how many are compounded, in other words combinations of primaries?
Or are you telling us all 97,000 are primary?

dav4463
01-04-2004, 06:15 PM
marcus

are you saying that you had 100 percent winners? You would think at least once that 97000 factors pointed to the winner, but he lost because the jockey fell off or something ! Do the 97000 factors take into account racing luck as well ? Do they point in advance which horse will win, but be disqualified for one reason or another? Could you have had the winner at Retama about a year or so ago when the lead horse heading down the stretch suddenly bolted to the outside because the jockey's reins broke? Or is broken reins one of the 97000 factors ?

freeneasy
01-04-2004, 06:18 PM
making sure he gets out of jolly old england before the clientele he fleeced catches up to him and cut his jolly old nuts off

lousycapperII
01-04-2004, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by hcap
marcus

Out of curiousity, how many of your 97,000 factors are primary and how many are compounded, in other words combinations of primaries?
Or are you telling us all 97,000 are primary?

:) Do you realize that 97000 factors would take a few dozen chained SUPER COMPUTERS TO come up with anything meaningful? Scientific parsimony be damned. I hope he doesn't print out all 97k for each entry...if he does, Boise-Cascade should do really well. Gosh, I think I'll have Grampa buy some shares. :)

-LCII

marcus
01-04-2004, 06:21 PM
97,000 is the factor that is equated by the computer data base on a given race subject to the number of entries running. it equates each given factor and applies this throughout the entries in that race, but cannot equate to the unknown ie fiddling by trainer, owner, jockey etc hence a betting formula to compensate this factor a stat here in the uk the average price of a winning horse in a seller last year was 10.21/1 why? because they wanted to sell the horse fiddle with it before hand!!

marcus
01-04-2004, 06:27 PM
no i dont win all the time, i back losers as it more profitablewith the betting formula because of the unknown (fiddling) but simply if you bet correctly and can produce a winner or lay a loser so long as you have a bank to keep going and can get the bets on you will if betting correctly win. Hence my stats which are fact.

lousycapperII
01-04-2004, 06:38 PM
:) Here is another candidate for your axe, sir! Just received this message from MARCUS... :)

hi,the 97,000 factors equate to a mathematical formula that i have devised on picking winning horses, this cannot be guaranteed on winning every time which is were the betting formula kicks in, "i back losers as its more profitable" which is how the betting formula works, once a winning horse comes in i get back all that i have lost and make a nice profit as well.
The factors are emmense ie: does the horse go on the ground, how far has it travelled for the race, does it go round left handed tracks or right handed tracks, has the jockey rode the horse before,has he won on this horse, is it a course winner, is it blinkered for the first time, whats its weight, is it in a seller,claimer,maiden,etc, how old is the horse,what trainer,when did it last run,how good is the jockey,how good is the trainer,is it one of my horses,when was it last shoed,i can go on and on put all this into a data base award it points end result 97,000 factors which results in winning horses which i bet to win or lay to lose which i also win, thats why im the most successful tipster in the uk for the second year running. But i want to come to the usa to do this as im to well known here and restricted in what i enjoy most horse racing kind regards marcus

THANK YOU MARCUS! WHY SELL THE INFORMATION? IF IT'S SO GOOD PLAY THE DARNED NAGS AND QUIT BOTHERING US!

-LCII

marcus
01-04-2004, 06:39 PM
If i said to you pick a horse in each race, so long as you picked a winner,had a betting formula that could sustain the losing horses,had a bank big enough to keep going,can get the bet on then you will win. I lay horses which means i win as well, the only difference is i have a factual data base that helps me on my way to picking winners, i have horses with gadolphin, i live near Newmarket and have inside info as well, this also helps and dettori is a personal friend !

marcus
01-04-2004, 06:44 PM
yet another one god america does have some idiots if you were intelligent enough to read these threads you will note that i am not selling anything, but willing to pay for data on american racing stats, go back to your burgers as stated in your occupation loser

hcap
01-04-2004, 06:53 PM
97,000 is the factor that is equated by the computer data base on a given race subject to the number of entries running. it equates each given factor and applies this throughout the entries in that race
Sorry I don't understand this. Could you explain? Also you did not reply to my question re: primary vs compounded factors. Also do you test each one individually for significance?

marcus
01-04-2004, 07:06 PM
I have tested this every day for 4 years, i back/lay a horse in every race that is run each day (3,4,5,6 meetings) via my office and staff and the results speak for themselves, the only trouble is people dont believe you until they see it for themselves, which resulted in me being band from the race courses/bookies hence go into hiding (offices/staff etc) as for the data it is unique i turned down a 6 figure some from a large bookmaker and will not divulge this info except to say it isnt fool proof for many reasons as you stated ,that is were the betting correctly formula comes in, cover you loses and when you win start the formula again, ps im not selling anything everyone wants info but nobody is answering my original thread at the begining regards marcus, but i can assure you i am totally genuine

sjk
01-04-2004, 07:23 PM
The original question was a source of information. You can find race charts and entries at equibase.com; for a small monthly fee, you can access several years worth of data.

JimG
01-04-2004, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by lousycapperII
:) Here is another candidate for your axe, sir! Just received this message from MARCUS... :)

-LCII

Lousycapper II want to have somebody banned? Now That's irony I can only find at PaceAdvantage.:D

lousycapperII
01-04-2004, 07:27 PM
yet another one god america does have some idiots if you were intelligent enough to read these threads you will note that i am not selling anything, but willing to pay for data on american racing stats, go back to your burgers as stated in your occupation loser

Mr. Marcus,

You can purchase or find free sites for all the information you require. Why do you have to tell us you're the United Kingdom's best punter? Really, we don't care. If you had simply said, "Where can I get information on American thoroughbred horse racing you would have had at least 20 replys. :) As for my part time burger flipping job, I'm still a student, and not a hunt'n-peck typist like you are. :)

-LCII

lousycapperII
01-04-2004, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by JimG
Lousycapper II want to have somebody banned? Now That's irony I can only find at PaceAdvantage.:D

Mr. JimG,

:) Said with tongue in check, Bro... :)

-LCII

lousycapperII
01-04-2004, 07:55 PM
I have tested this every day for 4 years, i back/lay a horse in every race that is run each day (3,4,5,6 meetings) via my office and staff and the results speak for themselves, the only trouble is people dont believe you until they see it for themselves, which resulted in me being band from the race courses/bookies hence go into hiding (offices/staff etc) as for the data it is unique i turned down a 6 figure some from a large bookmaker and will not divulge this info except to say it isnt fool proof for many reasons as you stated ,that is were the betting correctly formula comes in, cover you loses and when you win start the formula again, ps im not selling anything everyone wants info but nobody is answering my original thread at the begining regards marcus, but i can assure you i am totally genuine

Mr. Marcus, :) AKA your Hinda$$ :),

:) We don't have to be convinced of your genius or genuineness. That's a given...considering your command of language, grammar, punctuation, spelling and typing prowess.

It's hard to believe that both club and lawn books would ban you. Maybe you could try wearing a phony beard and mustache or use a runner to place your bets.

If it's information you want, then just ask and ye shall receive. :)

-LCII

pic6vic
01-04-2004, 08:14 PM
Marcus

We are not uncivilized on this site. Sorry some guys are tough on you. If your request is serious, there are many places where you can get this info. I don't have this info as I don't have a database. It will cost a few dollars, but the info is readily available. Brisnet for one HSH (maybe dave S will comment).

I will never say what anyone does is not viable, if you found something that works great. Most people are skeptical.

good luck

Fatl@DMTC.Com
01-04-2004, 08:43 PM
Southwell and Wolverhamptom allweather meets are on Monday. How about you list your picks for them and see if you can come close to the 45-50% win clip you say you have.

Amazin
01-04-2004, 08:49 PM
Marcus

Your downfall and crticism is your own fault whether or not you did it intentionally.When you said you had 97,000 factors to consider in a horserace,everyone including me concludes you are either a fake or an idiot or know nothing about the game you claim to be an expert on.Otherwise you have a cultural barriier
and are expressing yourself in an off the wall manner.

PaceAdvantage
01-04-2004, 09:08 PM
Marcus's IP address traces back to merry ol' England, if anyone cares....

dav4463
01-04-2004, 11:18 PM
marcus

I misread something there. I thought you were claiming to have the winner in every race. Sorry....didn't realize you meant that you were using betting exchanges. Seriously though, I would be very interested in a week or two of posted picks so we can follow them. Where do you get UK race results anyway?

Steve 'StatMan'
01-05-2004, 12:28 AM
Are you sure you mean 97,000 factors as in 97,000 individual pieces of data for each horse in your database? I could understand if you have a database of 97,000 races for research, or maybe 97,000 race performances (pp lines) to examine. But using a computer to examine each race 97,000 ways? That's how I and others think you mean by Factors.

I can understand and appreciate someone picking well over 4,000 winners in a season, although I don't remember if you listed the total number of races you had to select for, or your overall win %. ROI can be relative, depending on what goals you/your paper have.

I personally managed to pick 3,978 winners (after scratches) in 2003, as a nom-de-plume handicapper for a publication called 'The Green Sheet', (IL, KY, FL, IN). (Just background for the story - we all want to pick our own winners on this Forum :) ) Every race for the cards I was assigned, even if they added a jump race or some quarterhorses. That was for 1,411 race cards selected (before cancellations), and 13,600+ races actually run. It came out to around 29.1% winners. Many different circuits. Did better on NYRA, Maryland & Ohio, among others, not as good at Mountaineer and a few others. From $3,000 maiden claimers up to the Breeders' Cup. Day and night cards. Was not close to a flat bet profit - they'd like as many winners as possible, price is secondary - so I can't really claim in this Forum that I did anything really remarkable. No one I know keeps national stats on the various newspaper/tip sheet handicappers that I know of, so I have no idea where that would rank here. If I hadn't kept track this year, I would never known for sure myself. So I can appreciate the amount of work it takes and the numbers one can build up over a year - it really is a full time job. Mine averaged out to about 4 cards a day over 362 racing days - or about or about 4.5 cards for a 6 day work week. So I do know it is possible for someone to pick that many winners in a year, given enough races to handicap. Sometimes I end up seeing Past Performances in my dreams.

So congratulations on picking all those winners Marcus. It is an accomplishment of talent and endurance, if nothing else. I guess you figured out by now, though, folks on this Forum really are more interested in picking their own winners, and helping others to pick more winners themselves. And those sources mentioned above should lead you to some good data to build a database.

breakage
01-05-2004, 01:13 AM
4487 winners in 2003? Heck, I think fastracehorse picked 5000 or so longshots last year. Didn't he?;)

kenwoodallpromos
01-05-2004, 06:22 AM
I believe you are from England and know about laying a bet, etc. Regardless of occupation, we are skeptical of all claims of big success unless we have details of the method! That is why there are a lot of winners here! Most do not keep increasing the bet until winning. / Can you tell me how you keep your employees from learning your methods and how you can find out when a horse was last shod? Are a track's full day workouts published there? Thanks!

lousycapperII
01-05-2004, 12:19 PM
Mr. Marcus,

:) I'll bet you I have flipped more burgers and sliced more fries than you have picked winners...LOL :)

-LCII

brdman12
01-05-2004, 02:08 PM
marcus...to be skeptical is a good thing. Maybe you can learn something here as well.
Also...I have the same problem here in the usa....I'm moving to the Uk...
Whats the food like?

marcus
01-05-2004, 02:36 PM
hi the food isnt as plentiful as you get inthe usa but its ok, the trouble you will find is its more expensive here in the uk , come to think of it everything is more expensive here petrol (gas) £3.80 + a gallon !! were are you moving to can i be of help ?

marcus
01-05-2004, 02:38 PM
sjk thanks for your info greatly appreciated marcus, by the way i got 76 people to thank from last night THANKYOU

Fastracehorse
01-05-2004, 03:08 PM
Please list the 97,000 factors here and then we can see where we need to get the data:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You got in trouble during your school years alot didn't you?? :)

fffastt

marcus
01-05-2004, 03:42 PM
First of all can i clarify a few things : i am sitting here in England for all you sceptics, i live near Newmarket (race horse capital if you didnt know) i have horses in the top two stables, dettori is a very good friend, im a professional gambler/tipster,and yes had 4487 winners in 2003 making me the top tipster in the uk for the second year running. I stated to people how to win on uk racing last night and those that had access to what was stated would have had 12 out of 12 winners (made money/profit) the 97,000 factors is what the equation is made from my unique data base, calculating the factual stats, this info will not be told to anyone except to say the proof is in the pudding i stated details yesterday to those that were polite end result 12 out of 12 case closed. if you want to be sceptic thats your right those that listen, keep an open mind win. JUST want to say a big THANKYOU to those that answered my original question with help (so many of you) THANKYOU kind regards marcus

pmd62ndst
01-05-2004, 04:23 PM
marcus,

There is one cultural difference you need to know about us Americans:

WE LOVE THE UNDERDOG

You see it in our movies, in our politics, and certainly in any exotic horseplayer who needs a longshot to single his ticket out.

The only thing you'll win by touting that you're a BIGTIME tipster in the UK will be enemies and a lot of grief.

If you are for real, I would've approached for help in a different manner. Something like, "I'm down on my luck in the UK and I was thinking of getting a fresh start in the States."

Good Luck over here. Enjoy the weather.

PMD

marcus
01-05-2004, 04:23 PM
I forgot to mention, i am not selling anything all im asking for is help to get usa racing stats/facts as per the original thread , those that helped me got data/stats which resulted in a 12 out of 12 winners/profit making from uk s race meetings at Southwell/Wolverhampton. Thanks see you in Florida soon ( i live in the UK )

marcus
01-05-2004, 04:42 PM
Now thats what i call a nice guy, thankyou greatly appreciated and taken on board, kind regards marcus

marcus
01-05-2004, 06:23 PM
hi can i point you all in the direction of the start of this thread and deal with the question in hand (at the bottom of the thred) yes i will pay for info so long as it can be proven or guide me to relivant sites thankyou, when you are in a foreign country it is hard to know were to start hence help please. if you wanted to know who won the 3.30 at lingfield (uk race track) on the 13th sept 2002 were would you find it ? hope this clarifys my point regards marcus

PaceAdvantage
01-05-2004, 06:26 PM
I told you in another post, www.brisnet.com is where you can find data back to 1999....

http://www.brisnet.com/cgi-bin/static.cgi?page=archive

marcus
01-05-2004, 06:38 PM
many thanks, its all the help i needed kind regards marcus hope you got the pr message! good luck, time for bed its 23.35 here in the uk goodnight

Tom
01-05-2004, 06:42 PM
I am re-thinking this whole potential danger from mad cow disease. There may be something to it after all.

:rolleyes:

Tom
01-05-2004, 06:43 PM
Is this Mutton Chops posting??????

Bubbles
01-05-2004, 07:36 PM
I'd been wondering about the mutton chops thing myself. LOL...Seriously, welcome to the board.

lousycapperII
01-05-2004, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Fastracehorse@DRF

fffastt

Mr. Fastracehorse,

:) Please, sir, I had first dibs...and besides, I only asked for factoids 1 through 5000. I need to check my program to see if I have missed any. I'll worry about the other 92,000 factoids later. Heh, heh! :)

-LCII
:D

Larry Hamilton
01-05-2004, 10:28 PM
Think about this guys. Lets say you have 5 factors. How many permutations do you think you have?

ANS: 5 factoral, or 5*4*3*2*1

Now how many permutations do you think there are for 92,000?

You guessed it--92,000 * 91,999* 91,998 * n.

Now how many computer do you think it would take to calculate such a number FOR ONE HORSE IN ONE RACE On ONE DAY

ANS: Probably all of them is not enough.

What should be apparent is that this guy is talking nonsense. Any credibility you are willing to give him should be viewed in the light of stark reality. And, while you at it, re-adjust your bull shit filter.

freeneasy
01-05-2004, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Fastracehorse@DRF

fffastt
heh heh, no fast, see, you missed all those little .........s those stand for 11,12,13,14, so on and so on up to 97,000 and to think of tom as one who got into trouble alot during his formative years in school, well i simply must say to you dear sir that i resemble that, er, er i mean, resent that .

lousycapperII
01-05-2004, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by Larry Hamilton

What should be apparent is that this guy is talking nonsense. Any credibility you are willing to give him should be viewed in the light of stark reality. And, while you at it, re-adjust your bull shit filter.

Mr. Hamilton,

:D Our friend, Mr. Marcus, has made an honest mistake...he meant 97,000 factoids rather than 97,000 factors. That's why he's able to achieve such outstanding results. BTW, thanks for the tip...my B.S. filter is now adjusted to 97000%. :D

-LCII

marcus
01-06-2004, 09:11 AM
Just want to say a big THANKYOU to all you nice guys out there, you know who you are for the info which is being compiled by my staff as i speak, many many thanks especially to your P.A man for putting up with me, but my persistance worked, (hope the info i gave you made you some money).
So i think its about time we closed this thread its run its course (pardon the pun) Thanks once again kind regards marcus