PDA

View Full Version : One Monitor - Two Software racing programs

gillb
05-15-2012, 03:35 PM
Help is needed ... thanks
I have two older programs which I would like to display
simultaneously on the one monitor.
Is it possible >
Are there software programs available that can do this ?

Thanks.,
Bernie Gill

MooseDog
05-15-2012, 03:44 PM
What programs are they? Windows or DOS based. Assuming your running a version of Windows from this century, you should have no problem running the two programs in separate windows at the same time.

If you have Windows 7 or Vista and they don't run on thos operating systems that is a whole 'nother issue, but can be done. Post some specifics and we'll see if we can get you going.

bigmack
05-15-2012, 03:49 PM
If you're using a computer to try and make money, minimizing back & forth between two programs is insane. If your programs are able to be re-sized you more than likely won't be able to see all the data you need.

Monitors are laughably inexpensive. Buy another one and don't jeopardize giving away money betting nags because you were too cheep to spring for another monitor.

rosenowsr
05-15-2012, 07:13 PM
I am running win7pro when I want to display two programs on my monitor, I just bring up both programs hold down the windows key( 2nd key from the left bottom row) and press left arrow, then click on second program hold down the windows key and click the right arrow. This will display both programs on monitor. I don't know if this trick works on other operating systems.

gillb
05-15-2012, 07:35 PM
Hi"

Thanks .. it works.
I'm using Win 7
I only have a 22 " monitor
Maybe I need a bigger monitor.

Thanks very much.

Bernie Gill