PDA

View Full Version : Top Cat >>>>>

Security Sports
10-21-2001, 02:43 AM
Where can I find the A Plus.
I use to use that when it was provided by Computer Sports World in Las Vegas but when The Vegas Insider took over the guy quit supplying it to them.

Thank You,
Leonard

Lefty
10-21-2001, 12:31 PM
I bought A+ software ver 6 yr or so ago. They also sell reports. Go to www.cynpub.com once there go to other sites at btm of menu. Now click on Cindy's Sites once there look on right for software. Click that and it will give link to A+
My used copy A+ for sale too. Just shoot me an e-mail at
swopecharles@usa.net

Topcat
10-22-2001, 02:17 AM
The A + software I was referring to is now at:
http://members.aol.com/aplus50/index.htm

The programs looks incredibly simply but in head to head testing against other software i found it it does pretty well.

It is a linear regression model and looks at speed, recent earnings, lifetime earnings, work outs and days away or frequemcy

i think he still has a demo or limited days version available prior to purchase. Upgrades are almost free as you only pay something like $10 for mailing.

Lefty
10-22-2001, 12:05 PM
Yep, that's the one. I'm going to upgrade to 7 and my used copy is for sale at half price. st can't use every prgm I've got. Pity. I really am hopeless. Just ask Slider.

JimG
10-22-2001, 06:55 PM
The A+ reports that used to be handled on CSW can now be downloaded from Trackmaster at www.axcis.com if you have an account with them.

Jim

PS: Lefty...did not realize you were so hopeless<g>.

Lefty
10-23-2001, 12:34 PM
Jim, Yep, hopeless software junkie. But i'm getting better; know I can't look at everything, Now i'm just "strung" between 4-5 prgms.