PDA

View Full Version : Only In America Again: 10 Things To Drive You Crazy.

BlueShoe
05-12-2012, 05:32 PM
More political imponderables that should make us angry and to ask very pointed questions at the leftists that endorse and hold these positions.
http://godfatherpolitics.com/5164/10-political-and-economic-imponderables-that-should-drive-you-crazy/

HUSKER55
05-12-2012, 06:29 PM
AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH! Now, what can we do about it?

thanks for the post!

h55

Robert Goren
05-12-2012, 06:46 PM
The craziest thing of all is thinking that a guy who made a fortune by firing people could create jobs.
The second craziest thing is thinking that a woman never held a job and never balanced a check book has a clue what is like to try to raise kids on 3 part time jobs.
The third craziest thing is thinking a man will wear a condom with his wife as means of birth control.
The fourth craziest thing is thinking a health insurance company won't screw you over just when you need them the most.
The fifth craziest thing is thinking that a stock trader is not a compulsive gambler and if you trust him with your money he will not gamble it on some hair-brained scheme that even the most degenerate horse player wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole.
The sixth craziest thing is thinking that trickle down economics will work this time even though it has never worked in the past.
The seventh craziest thing is think that we can come from not allowing blacks to use the same rest room as whites to point where there is no racism in 50 years.
The eight craziest thing (although case could be made that it should be first) is thinking adding slots to race track is good for the horse payers.
More to come later.

NJ Stinks
05-12-2012, 07:46 PM
The craziest thing of all is thinking that a guy who made a fortune by firing people could create jobs.
The second craziest thing is thinking that a woman never held a job and never balanced a check book has a clue what is like to try to raise kids on 3 part time jobs.
The third craziest thing is thinking a man will wear a condom with his wife as means of birth control.
The fourth craziest thing is thinking a health insurance company won't screw you over just when you need them the most.
The fifth craziest thing is thinking that a stock trader is not a compulsive gambler and if you trust him with your money he will not gamble it on some hair-brained scheme that even the most degenerate horse player wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole.
The sixth craziest thing is thinking that trickle down economics will work this time even though it has never worked in the past.
The seventh craziest thing is think that we can come from not allowing blacks to use the same rest room as whites to point where there is no racism in 50 years.
The eight craziest thing (although case could be made that it should be first) is thinking adding slots to race track is good for the horse payers.
More to come later.

Great stuff, Robert!

I look forward to more. :ThmbUp:

johnhannibalsmith
05-12-2012, 08:16 PM
Great stuff, Robert!

I look forward to more. :ThmbUp:

:rolleyes: Yeah, laughter is the bestest medicine.

Native Texan III
05-14-2012, 05:16 PM
Oh the irony of having to post someone else's opinions and still claiming to be omnipotent in knowing exactly what other people's opinions are who he has never even met.

Steve 'StatMan'
05-14-2012, 10:48 PM

That guy isn't being asked to try to encourage/stimulate the econmy in a way that will help businesses create jobs, not to file peopl from private sector jobs, although we could use a few less govrerment jobs and streamlined agencies. Or goverment agencies that do their functions but with maybe with fewer days open and part-time jobs when possible.

Also rather crazy disparaging the wife and through it the husband ot a successful business person and candidate for not having had to work part time jobs and struggle to raise a family of 3 on part time jobs. There are some hard working single moms & stuff, and some hard working, smart people who worked their way up after school, but would YOU or ANYONE want to elect a President who only recently (last 10-15 years) chose a woman strugglin to get by with part time jobs with 3 kids to be the wife of an extrtemely visible national politician and U. S. Presidential Candidate? Now talk about crazy. Why hate on people who were successful enough, or came from a family successful enough, that they didn't either have to be, or marry someone in that situation? Why would you or any of the so-called liberal smartz-a-ratzi want to insinuate that?

Robert Goren
05-15-2012, 12:45 AM
That guy isn't being asked to try to encourage/stimulate the econmy in a way that will help businesses create jobs, not to file peopl from private sector jobs, although we could use a few less govrerment jobs and streamlined agencies. Or goverment agencies that do their functions but with maybe with fewer days open and part-time jobs when possible.

Also rather crazy disparaging the wife and through it the husband ot a successful business person and candidate for not having had to work part time jobs and struggle to raise a family of 3 on part time jobs. There are some hard working single moms & stuff, and some hard working, smart people who worked their way up after school, but would YOU or ANYONE want to elect a President who only recently (last 10-15 years) chose a woman strugglin to get by with part time jobs with 3 kids to be the wife of an extrtemely visible national politician and U. S. Presidential Candidate? Now talk about crazy. Why hate on people who were successful enough, or came from a family successful enough, that they didn't either have to be, or marry someone in that situation? Why would you or any of the so-called liberal smartz-a-ratzi want to insinuate that?Why do you believe that a guy and his wife who have always had the life of Riley can relate to people who started out with nothing. I believe they can relate very well to the people who born rich, but haven't a clue about the rest of us. They seem to this crazy idea that a stay at home mother who has never had to worry about what would happen if she lost her job has clue is somehow knows every thing there is to know about trying to squeese by while doing everything for her kids and working 40+ hours week. Mrs Romney hasn't clue about what is like to scared that she lose her job and her only source of income if she has to stay home from work with a sick child. That is just plane crazy to think the Romneys have any idea what is like to be one of the people he laid off at Bain Capital. For all his faults, Obama at least knows what it is like not to be richer than God.

Robert Goren
05-15-2012, 12:49 AM
That guy isn't being asked to try to encourage/stimulate the econmy in a way that will help businesses create jobs, not to file peopl from private sector jobs, although we could use a few less govrerment jobs and streamlined agencies. Or goverment agencies that do their functions but with maybe with fewer days open and part-time jobs when possible. And here I thought that was exactly what he was running on. Excuse me, I must have watched one too many of his campaign ads.

Steve 'StatMan'
05-15-2012, 12:55 AM
I don't think one has to have personally experienced the job loss or economic trouble to be the wife of the president of the united states. I also think if the person, or the husband who becomes president was recently in that shape, or chose someone for a spouse, I wonder what kind of judgement that person has. And yes, I wonder how a person who's main claim to fame is as a Communityh Organizer, which is basically just a guy wo helps organize the local get out the vote for the party campagins, organizes the pickets and the boycots and the treats of boycots, and goes around to buisnesses urging them to hire people he supprts - and baskically gets elected to a state senate district to do more of that arguing and trying to pass/change welfarre legislation, and gets that's state's U.S. Senate seat because his opponent is unveiled to have some serous character flaws, ends up finally being elected to being the Predident of the United States. I'll still never, ever get that. I sure hope the next president, and the next non-white president and/or woman president, has a lot more experience and accomplishments in something other than law and just graduating from a damned Ivy League Schoo. Clinton, Bush, Obama, yes, Romney is from one too. Al Gore as well. I haven't been very impressed with Ivy Leagure grads for a few years now.

Steve 'StatMan'
05-15-2012, 01:07 AM
I need my employer to understand my needs as a worker, many of them or their HR Divisions need to at least understand and releate to us employees. I need my government to help the employers as well as the employees so that both survive. I need my goverment to keet things running and not to mess it all up. I also need goverment to keep where I live (city/county/state/nation) safe from crime and invasion. Whehter their wives can relate better to me, hell I don't think that's major. They'd damned well better be successful before they start leading all the government. The current leader and wife were not successful in ways that make a good leader and a good govenor of people. He'd make a good Santa Claus President if giving away all the money and printing all the money that could be printed didn't have economic repurcussions (oh does it ever!) But the wives, unless their husbands are ruled & led by their wives, the president's wife is not a major issue, unless she is an embarasment (I'm generally ok with Michelle Obama excepts that she spends way too much, esp. in tough times like these.)

I'm sure no political wife in the modern age is gong to tell us ppeaants to just survive by Easting The Cake. And if so, the outlash would be great, and she'd get locked away for her own protection and the good of the President, no matter who's party they belong to.

Steve 'StatMan'
05-15-2012, 01:09 AM
Do remember that if I (and likely you) had The Obama's Money (or most presidential family's money adjusted for inflation) we could throw our own money, and maybe our retirement funds, away!

Steve 'StatMan'
05-15-2012, 01:23 AM
Originally Posted Erronously by Steve 'StatMan'

And here I thought that was exactly what he was running on. Excuse me, I must have watched one too many of his campaign ads.

Congratulations Gomer Pyle. I have vision problems and stuggle to type correctly and make mistakes not only with a few words, but blowing meanings while trying to write the write words to get good, well thought out meaning into posts and trying as well not to be offensive. So forgive me while I have taken you off of ingnore temporarlily so that I can properly use the quote and copy functions to get this staight. Then I'll put you back on ignore where your locgic-decreasing posts for the last months if not year or two begged me to put you on for my own protection as well as you own.

Properly Posted (hopefully)

That guy is being asked to try to encourage/stimulate the econmy in a way that will help businesses create jobs, not to fire people from private sector jobs, although we could use a few less government jobs and streamlined agencies. Or goverment agencies that do their functions but with maybe with fewer days open and part-time jobs when possible.

Use hope that's better now. Italicized words are the ones corrected, bold to hammer through the meaning, Private Pyle. I don't type well when I'm angry but I sure can correct well when I'm angry. Have to use a separte keyboard from the laptop, but can't see the keys well - touch typist, don't usually have these problems.

Misspoelled 'Erroneously" 3 times, still have my sense of humor anyway.

Steve 'StatMan'
05-15-2012, 01:34 AM
By the way, I really hate that many corporate C.E.O.s are horribly overpaid. That many aren't sacrificing at least $1million in bonuses or salary when they make many times more, instead of saving 20 rather needed people who make $50k, or 50 rather needed people who make only $25k a year. Seems to those companies need a C.E.O. that will work for $1 Million less - the same reason they only pay people $50k, or $25k - they seem to try much harder to pay the $50k worker or $25k less (not $55k or $30k if can be avoided) but not the guy who just approves things and gives orders and makes $10 Million or more plus bonuses.

Steve 'StatMan'
05-15-2012, 02:01 AM
Oh well. 1 Million Abortions sadden me, but realizing 1 Million less potential future voters, most of whom would adapt many of their parent's values, does give me a consolation rub of the shoulder at least. Crazy how that works, eh?

jognlope
05-15-2012, 10:32 AM
Bush's claim to fame, a daddy that was prez and in the oil business.

It doesn't matter that Obama was a community organizer or a senator for so many years. People love copying arguments, silly no-count arguments. It's easier than delving in.

JustRalph
05-15-2012, 01:33 PM
Bush's claim to fame, a daddy that was prez and in the oil business.

It doesn't matter that Obama was a community organizer or a senator for so many years. People love copying arguments, silly no-count arguments. It's easier than delving in.

Yep, i guess being the CEO of Texas, the 14th largest economy on the planet, for two 4 year terms, being re-elected with 69 % of the vote is no 'claim to fame'?

Not to mention several accomplishments while governor, including tax cuts, welfare reform and others.

I guess that doesn't compare to being a community organizer and State Senator that voted 'present' over a hundred times while serving?

I am sure Obama was much better qualified.........

Tom
05-15-2012, 02:36 PM
Yes, he is sleazy enough, worthless enough, and desperate enough to have his legacy be just handing out stuff to his supporters and screwing the Real Americans who work for a living. You have to be pretty incompetent to walk in Obama's shoes.

cj's dad
05-15-2012, 02:39 PM
Yes, he is sleazy enough, worthless enough, and desperate enough to have his legacy be just handing out stuff to his supporters and screwing the Real Americans who work for a living. You have to be pretty incompetent to walk in Obama's shoes.

Reparations mentality in full force.

Mike at A+
05-15-2012, 02:49 PM
Reparations mentality in full force.
BINGO. I said that 3 years ago and it's obvious to anyone who is conscious.