cj's dad
05-11-2012, 10:54 AM
Being 1st lady-Priceless !

cj's dad
05-11-2012, 11:03 AM
Eating healthy.

JBmadera
05-11-2012, 11:20 AM
Rules don't apply to the "elites", the obummer's, et al, have a lot of plans for the rest of us.....

horses4courses
05-11-2012, 11:36 AM
Rules don't apply to the "elites", the obummer's, et al, have a lot of plans for the rest of us.....

Yes...."et al" includes the Romneys

PhantomOnTour
05-11-2012, 11:37 AM
Two appetizers and two whole lobsters is an afternoon snack?

How can someone see that bill and call it a snack?....OH YEAH...it's some right wing website no doubt.
Looks like it was a late lunch for two, but go ahead and call it a snack if it gives you your daily fix of Obama hate.
You know you need it :lol:

Room service charges are always outrageous...more so at the Waldorf. At Le Pavilion in New Orleans you can get a burger delivered for room service....for $23.
At least Fabrice got a nice tip.

cj's dad
05-11-2012, 11:42 AM
Yes...."et al" includes the Romneys

The Romneys are worth approx. $200 M. What personal items Mitt and Ann Romney buy does NOT come out of the taxpayers pockets.

PhantomOnTour
05-11-2012, 11:44 AM
I mean, you guys don't REALLY expect the first lady to send for takeout from the Gulp-n-Burp, do ya?
Also, I'm wondering if prices get jacked up merely because it's the first lady.
Rich people pay more for the same item...ESPECIALLY in the service industry.
That is a guarantee.

Tom
05-11-2012, 11:55 AM
When her husband keeps whining about shared sacrifice, I expect her not to be staying at the Waldorf.

Why doesn't she stay at Clooney's...you know, that place where "millionaires and billionaires" party alongside other assorted one-percenters?

While 11% of us are out of work.

JBmadera
05-11-2012, 11:55 AM
I mean, you guys don't REALLY expect the first lady to send for takeout from the Gulp-n-Burp, do ya?
Also, I'm wondering if prices get jacked up merely because it's the first lady.
Rich people pay more for the same item...ESPECIALLY in the service industry.
That is a guarantee.

I think the real issue is the blatant hypocrisy of the eiltes: "do as I say not as I do", esp when I'm doing it with your money......:ThmbDown:

PhantomOnTour
05-11-2012, 12:02 PM
I think the real issue is the blatant hypocrisy of the eiltes: "do as I say not as I do", esp when I'm doing it with your money......:ThmbDown:
And this is new?
Where do you think Nancy Reagan and Barbara Bush and Hillary Clinton and Laura Bush ate dinner and slept when in NYC?
I'm sure they roughed it and slept in Central Park and ate off hot dog carts. :rolleyes:

So you're just now getting upset at the elite?
I'm sorry, but the family of the POTUS is going to stay in fine accomodations and eat well...at our expense...for evermore.
Deal with it.

Show me a man who says he's not a hypocrite, and I'll show you a hypocrite.

Tom
05-11-2012, 12:39 PM
And this is new?
Where do you think Nancy Reagan and Barbara Bush and Hillary Clinton and Laura Bush ate dinner and slept when in NYC?

Different times.

We were not in this horrible mess that Obama has "inherited" :rolleyes: and their husbands did not call for everyone to share the sacrifice. One would think the cow would at least try to make an effort to show leadership and set a positive example.

Not anything earth shattering, but it just goes to illustrate what shallow, selfish bores the first family is.......like George Jefferson just got his piece of the pie and he ain't sharing it with anyone.

MadWorld
05-11-2012, 12:55 PM
The bill was from October 2008 before he was president so probably was paid for by his campaign.

However, if any money goes to outrageous expenses like this from the US government, people should be outraged. If you're not upset about that, you should be and hard to come up with a reason why taxpayers should ever pay for a bill like that.

Shelby
05-11-2012, 01:06 PM

Whoever told her she looks good in that outfit should be fired.

JustRalph
05-11-2012, 01:06 PM
I hate when i open a thread and it makes me hungry

FantasticDan
05-11-2012, 01:09 PM
Beautiful Friday afternoon, think I'll have some lunch and dig up some stupid 4-year old bullshit on Michelle Obama.. :liar: :D

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl_michelle_obama_lobster.htm

whiptastic
05-11-2012, 01:12 PM
Attacking the first lady in this way is crass and tasteless. You have zero class.

cj's dad
05-11-2012, 01:47 PM
Beautiful Friday afternoon, think I'll have some lunch and dig up some stupid 4-year old bullshit on Michelle Obama.. :liar: :D

Because this left wing outlet says it's false, it must be so. RUFKM
Go back to :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

cj's dad
05-11-2012, 01:50 PM
Attacking the first lady in this way is crass and tasteless. You have zero class.

If you think she's a lady, then you've never met a real one.

She's not worthy of bringing a glass of water for either of the Bush wives.

whiptastic
05-11-2012, 02:16 PM
If you think she's a lady, then you've never met a real one.

She's not worthy of bringing a glass of water for either of the Bush wives.

You are attacking her on a personal level because you don't like her husband. This is crass and tasteless. Repeating lies -- ones that have been shown to be nothing but lies -- in the way you are doing is the lowest form of sophistry. You are a bitter old man with zero class.

cj's dad
05-11-2012, 02:25 PM
You are attacking her on a personal level because you don't like her husband. This is crass and tasteless. Repeating lies -- ones that have been shown to be nothing but lies -- in the way you are doing is the lowest form of sophistry. You are a bitter old man with zero class.

Thank you. Now, have a warm glass of milk. It will help you with your afternoon nap.

ArlJim78
05-11-2012, 02:46 PM
she should be able to take the criticism. she's the hypocrite who goes out there on a daily basis telling us all how to live while she lives the life of a queen.

Tom
05-11-2012, 03:23 PM

At least you aren't going back to the 1960's like the Washed Up Post did on Romney.

Tom
05-11-2012, 03:26 PM
You are attacking her on a personal level because you don't like her husband.

Not true.
Some of us hate her for herself.
She earned it.
Bitch.

(But that IS a great picture you posted! That would be a nice avatar!:D)

kingfin66
05-11-2012, 03:40 PM
Whoever told her she looks good in that outfit should be fired.

Shelby,

This is by far the most truthful statement that has been made in this thread. Skinny jeans should be worn by skinny people. Most of us need relaxed fit and a salad with some diet soda.

Kf66

whiptastic
05-11-2012, 03:46 PM
At least you aren't going back to the 1960's like the Washed Up Post did on Romney.

Tom,

The difference here is pretty critical. In the case of the attack on Michelle Obama, all of it was fake. It was a lie that was posted and reposted online by people who hate her. Attacking someone in this way is cheap and crass. We should be above this sort of thing. The article about Mitt Romney was true, with 4 named and one unnamed source to back it up. It may or may not be relevant to what kind of leader he would be, but it is at least a true story.

Personally, I don't get why people hate her so much. She's pretty much in the sphere of what other first ladies have done historically. Her "cause" is childhood obesity, which is a real and serious problem. I don't live in the day to day world of the great hater network, so I guess I don't see what the big deal is.

Cheers,
Whiptastic

JustRalph
05-11-2012, 03:53 PM
For the record. The Romney article has been altered and partially retracted and the family of the so called Haircut victim has come out as being very upset about the fact that the article has used their deceased love one "to forward a political agenda" Their words, not mine.

Also, the guy in the original article has admitted he wasn't even present for the event/haircut incident.

The 2nd so called witness has also come out to say he is a active Democrat but thinks Romney would "Make a great President" .

Been a rough week for Obama.

johnhannibalsmith
05-11-2012, 03:59 PM
Tom,

The difference here is pretty critical. In the case of the attack on Michelle Obama, all of it was fake. It was a lie that was posted and reposted online by people who hate her. Attacking someone in this way is cheap and crass. We should be above this sort of thing. The article about Mitt Romney was true, with 4 named and one unnamed source to back it up. It may or may not be relevant to what kind of leader he would be, but it is at least a true story.

Of course, in everyone's self-important need to play political gotcha' and tally up another one in the scorecard, none of the opportunists bothered to consider who the Romney story might actually hurt. Like the sister of the deceased alleged victim, who found the reporting of the story disgusting.

In the meantime, all of the people that already hated Romney will point out he's an unrepentent thug who went on to bully the poor as a one-percenter. Those that support Romney will note that unlike his portrayals, he actually isn't that much different than most people, complete with regrettable tales from youth and subsequent maturity through adulthood.

Meanwhile, while nothing changes on that front whatsoever, a sister with a dead brother has to read about her dead family member being used as a pawn in a zero-to-negative sum game.

Yeah, not exactly the same, but not exactly miles apart either.

Tom
05-11-2012, 03:59 PM
Shelby,

This is by far the most truthful statement that has been made in this thread. Skinny jeans should be worn by skinny people. Most of us need relaxed fit and a salad with some diet soda.

Kf66

Reminds me of that commercial with the German boss looking at the vacation photos the guy uploaded...."These shorts are for a younger person, wouldn't you say?" :D

Tom
05-11-2012, 04:02 PM
The article about Mitt Romney was true,

You have no problem with an alleged newspaper searching out crap like this from 40 years ago and pawning it off as news?

The same press that refuse to do its job and report on Obama's college records from recent years?

Sorry, but if this is how the left wants to play the game, don't blame when I play it better.

Saratoga_Mike
05-11-2012, 04:11 PM
You have no problem with an alleged newspaper searching out crap like this from 40 years ago and pawning it off as news?

The same press that refuse to do its job and report on Obama's college records from recent years?

Sorry, but if this is how the left wants to play the game, don't blame when I play it better.

I thought the Romney article was silly, but if the Washington Post ran an article about Joe Biden using drugs as a 20-yr-old*, I doubt you'd complain. Would you?

*I'm making no such assertion.

Mike at A+
05-11-2012, 07:50 PM
Romney put a dog on top of a car.
0bama put a dog on top of rice.

Mike at A+
05-11-2012, 07:58 PM
Her "cause" is childhood obesity, which is a real and serious problem.
If the parents of these obese children can't see the obvious, no "cause" is going to help them. You can't eat at Mickey D's five times a week and expect to be at a healthy weight. And with all the single parent households in 0bama's base with kids who don't know who their daddy is, mommy isn't the sharpest tool in the shed sitting around waiting for her "0bama bucks".

reckless
05-11-2012, 08:15 PM

I'm with you totally Tom, and rest assure you're not alone. I'd like to add to some things brought up in the past, err not brought up, by the Washedup Post, such as ...

... did the Washington Post ever do any sort of expose of Sen. Barack Obama's cocaine habit? This was out there already before and during the 2008 campaign. I would think it was important to know that, no? Where was the Post? I guess they couldn't find substantial evidence to 'go with the story', or just maybe, the Post figured it was just one of those anti-Obama urban legends. But wait, the cocaine abuse story did indeed have a very good source after all -- Obama himself said he was a user. How did the Post miss that one?

... did the Washington Post or any of those other fellow travelers in the lame-street, soon-to-be extinct, print newspaper business ever do any sort of journalism on the very-creditable rape allegations made against Democrat icon Bill Clinton, who was also later impeached? The short answer: no. The long answer: no, it's just about sex.

... was there any expose done by Kennedy family-enabler Ben Bradlee's Washington Post on the illegal wire tapping against an American citizen and civil rights hero Martin Luther King? That crime was perpetrated by another liberal Democrat icon, Bobby Kennedy. Ah, it was no big deal -- especially now since Mitt Romney is rich.

I could go on and on about KKK high exalted poohbah Sen. Robert Byrd or Mary Jo Kopechne killer Ted Kennedy or assorted racists like Al Gore Sr. but we really need to know more about that bully Romney after all, now don't we?

Tom
05-11-2012, 11:37 PM
I thought the Romney article was silly, but if the Washington Post ran an article about Joe Biden using drugs as a 20-yr-old*, I doubt you'd complain. Would you?

*I'm making no such assertion.

You mean like Obama the crack-head?
Did Biden sell them to?

ElKabong
05-12-2012, 01:46 AM

Is calling her an ugly looking hag, classless? Wwell, if she wasn't so damn ugly people wouldn't be so repulsed by her photos.

Oh yea, she's classless too. Let's not forget that

ElKabong
05-12-2012, 01:47 AM

That may-be the MOST ugly wench on the face of the planet. I kid you not

ElKabong
05-12-2012, 01:55 AM
Personally, I don't get why people hate her so much.

She be ugly and her mood be ugly, that why....

Tom
05-12-2012, 02:58 PM
...but we really need to know more about that bully Romney after all, now don't we?

When you are young and have long hair, school bullies will beat you up and cut your hair.

When bullies cut your hair, you are afraid to go to school.

When you don't go to school, you study at home and end up far smarter than those who go to public lbi-run schools.

When you are smarter than everyone else, you get hired to run big oil companies and charge whatever you want to.

Don't vote for Mitt Romney - he caused high oil prices!

newtothegame
05-12-2012, 04:18 PM

LMFAO, you're are not complaining about some "four year old b.s." being dug up on MO are ya???
But I am sure you are fine with some FIFTY year old plus b.s. being dug up on haircuts right??? lmao

NJ Stinks
05-12-2012, 08:10 PM
I'm with you totally Tom, and rest assure you're not alone. I'd like to add to some things brought up in the past, err not brought up, by the Washedup Post, such as ...

... did the Washington Post ever do any sort of expose of Sen. Barack Obama's cocaine habit? This was out there already before and during the 2008 campaign. I would think it was important to know that, no? Where was the Post? I guess they couldn't find substantial evidence to 'go with the story', or just maybe, the Post figured it was just one of those anti-Obama urban legends. But wait, the cocaine abuse story did indeed have a very good source after all -- Obama himself said he was a user. How did the Post miss that one?

... did the Washington Post or any of those other fellow travelers in the lame-street, soon-to-be extinct, print newspaper business ever do any sort of journalism on the very-creditable rape allegations made against Democrat icon Bill Clinton, who was also later impeached? The short answer: no. The long answer: no, it's just about sex.

... was there any expose done by Kennedy family-enabler Ben Bradlee's Washington Post on the illegal wire tapping against an American citizen and civil rights hero Martin Luther King? That crime was perpetrated by another liberal Democrat icon, Bobby Kennedy. Ah, it was no big deal -- especially now since Mitt Romney is rich.

I could go on and on about KKK high exalted poohbah Sen. Robert Byrd or Mary Jo Kopechne killer Ted Kennedy or assorted racists like Al Gore Sr. but we really need to know more about that bully Romney after all, now don't we?

Just out of curiosity, how can a newspaper do an expose on something already exposed? :rolleyes:

mostpost
05-12-2012, 08:37 PM
Is calling her an ugly looking hag, classless? Wwell, if she wasn't so damn ugly people wouldn't be so repulsed by her photos.

That may-be the MOST ugly wench on the face of the planet. I kid you not

She be ugly and her mood be ugly, that why....

What an ignorant person you are. And what a fool. What is ugly is your attitude. Not only is it bad, but it is wrong. Michelle is the best looking first lady since Jackie Kennedy. None of the others come close.

Another thing; if you said those things to her face, she would kick your sorry ass from one end of the National Mall to the other. But you will only say such things form the anonymity of a computer. :mad: :mad:

johnhannibalsmith
05-12-2012, 08:47 PM
... she would kick your sorry ass from one end of the National Mall to the other...

http://cloudfront.mediamatters.org/static/images/item/20120112-michelleobama_stereotype.jpg

reckless
05-12-2012, 09:33 PM
Just out of curiosity, how can a newspaper do an expose on something already exposed? :rolleyes:

Well, if it was a 'real' newspaper, it could have written editorials and stories as a follow-up by asking questions and seeking answers about an admitted crack head's qualifications to be President of the USA. It didn't.

If it was a 'real' newspaper it would have sent some alleged journalists out to Harvard, or to Chicago or even to Hawaii and try to interview various friends and assorted crack heads and dealers to get to the truth of the matter. The public does have a right to know, no NJ??

What do you think is a more important story for the Washed Post to pursue (in the sole interest of journalism and good citizenry, of course):

1-Romney being an bully; or,

2-Obama and Rom Emanuel regularly cruising bath houses together in Chicago? I'd like to know if that one is really true, especially in light of Obama's new evolving per the gay marriage issue. Wouldn't you?

It doesn't bother me that you got a little snarky over my use of the term 'expose' but friend, the stories the lame street press often chooses to run with and those they choose to ignore is laughable.

Having a presidential candidate admit himself to taking cocaine and abusing women certainly warrants an expose, no? But the Washed Up Post, and other outlets of similar ilk, totally ignored these admissions.

But we now know that the milquetoast Romney is actually a gay-bashing bully after all and once even owned a dog named Shaemus.

Boris
05-12-2012, 10:05 PM
Michelle is the best looking first lady since Jackie Kennedy. None of the others come close.

That's like being the tallest pygmy.

Tom
05-13-2012, 10:54 AM
I think using the term "class" when discussing the Obama's is just wrong!

Saratoga_Mike
05-13-2012, 01:19 PM
You mean like Obama the crack-head?
Did Biden sell them to?

That was my point. You seem to find what Obama did 30 yrs ago as relevant (so do I). So why is what Romney did 40 yrs ago not relevant? Perhaps you just thought the topic of the Washington Post article was irrelevant?

Tom
05-13-2012, 04:42 PM
Mike, God love ya, there is a huge difference between using illegal drugs and fighting in school. I heard Biden wet his bed...is that fair game, too?

fast4522
05-13-2012, 05:44 PM
Horseshit, if getting a concealed carry permit dips no deeper into a mans past eight years in most states it is a good rule of thumb. I am more interested on who pisses his pants of late than if he kicked ass as a teen. Get a grip on things and you do not have to go too far back for this one, three lines oh great handicappers!

Saratoga_Mike
05-14-2012, 08:30 AM
Mike, God love ya, there is a huge difference between using illegal drugs and fighting in school. I heard Biden wet his bed...is that fair game, too?

Totally agree, just making sure you thought old serious matters were fair game. Thanks for the blessing!

lamboguy
05-14-2012, 09:23 AM
this is just a warmup of what is to follow. both candidates are stoned cold lowlifes. interesting election though, who is going to be the more convincing liar?

Saratoga_Mike
05-14-2012, 09:33 AM
this is just a warmup of what is to follow. both candidates are stoned cold lowlifes. interesting election though, who is going to be the more convincing liar?

How is Romney a lowlife?

Mike at A+
05-14-2012, 10:07 AM
How is Romney a lowlife?
I think the standard is that anyone who is successful, made lots of money, owned businesses and DOES NOT contribute to the 0bama campaign is classified a "low life" according to the left. GE, Apple, Hollywood, etc. get a pass.

GaryG
05-14-2012, 10:20 AM
Mike, God love ya, there is a huge difference between using illegal drugs and fighting in school. I heard Biden wet his bed...is that fair game, too?I used to fight in school and I also used illegal drugs...Look how good I turned out....

lamboguy
05-14-2012, 10:49 AM
I think the standard is that anyone who is successful, made lots of money, owned businesses and DOES NOT contribute to the 0bama campaign is classified a "low life" according to the left. GE, Apple, Hollywood, etc. get a pass.certainly as you well know, the obama health care plan was copied from romney care. the real reasons why the citizens of massachusetts and now the rest of the country got laid out are very obvious. the people that benefit from the revamping of the healthcare system take down lots of money, in turn they are the guys that sponsor the campaigns of both obama and romney. those people have a no lose proposition in this upcoming election, they win either way.

when romney had an office in #3 fanuil hall market place, i saw him be-little people that worked for him, snapping his fingers in their heads. to me the leopards never change their spots even when they grow up to become big boys.

Tom
05-14-2012, 02:52 PM
Totally agree, just making sure you thought old serious matters were fair game. Thanks for the blessing!

I cleared it with Boxcar first! ;)

Saratoga_Mike
05-14-2012, 03:10 PM
I cleared it with Boxcar first! ;)

...I don't see Box bestowing any blessings on me, but thanks for the effort.

NJ Stinks
05-14-2012, 08:16 PM
Well, if it was a 'real' newspaper, it could have written editorials and stories as a follow-up by asking questions and seeking answers about an admitted crack head's qualifications to be President of the USA. It didn't.

If it was a 'real' newspaper it would have sent some alleged journalists out to Harvard, or to Chicago or even to Hawaii and try to interview various friends and assorted crack heads and dealers to get to the truth of the matter. The public does have a right to know, no NJ??

What do you think is a more important story for the Washed Post to pursue (in the sole interest of journalism and good citizenry, of course):

1-Romney being an bully; or,

2-Obama and Rom Emanuel regularly cruising bath houses together in Chicago? I'd like to know if that one is really true, especially in light of Obama's new evolving per the gay marriage issue. Wouldn't you?

It doesn't bother me that you got a little snarky over my use of the term 'expose' but friend, the stories the lame street press often chooses to run with and those they choose to ignore is laughable.

Having a presidential candidate admit himself to taking cocaine and abusing women certainly warrants an expose, no? But the Washed Up Post, and other outlets of similar ilk, totally ignored these admissions.

But we now know that the milquetoast Romney is actually a gay-bashing bully after all and once even owned a dog named Shaemus.

Do you really think newspapers around the country have not tried to check out dirt in Obama's past? Are newspapers like the Wahington Post trying to sell advertising space and newspapers or not?

I've known/seen enough successful people in my life that used cocaine. Using cocaine when you are young is no disqualifier for me. Neither is Romney being a turd in high school. Likewise, this Chicago bath house story means nothing to me.

There are certain things I expect from the guy I vote for. IMO a lily-white past is not even close to being absolutely necessary.

Tom
05-14-2012, 09:44 PM
That is exactly what they did to Bush - remember releasing his DUI stuff the weekend of the election?

Then remember cBs making up stories and forging documents? Some usless moron lost his anchor job over that one.

But look at Obama in his entirety -

Used dope.....ok, by itslef, no great negative.
But continue the list.....

Hung out with terrorists in college...
Has his college writings kept from everyone....
Suspicious connection to a Chicago mobster.......
Spent 20 years with a racist for spiritual advisor......

I think there is enough cause thereto be suspicious of the man with his finger on the button. More than enough.

NJ Stinks
05-15-2012, 07:05 AM
While I can understand your reluctance to embrace Obama, Tom, I cannot understand why you question his sanity when it comes to his finger on the button. The man is anything but mentally unbalanced.

Marshall Bennett
05-15-2012, 09:18 AM
Hung out with terrorists in college...

His association with known terrorist should have barred him from being a candidate for the presidency. Had he been a republican I'm certain it would have. Ridiculous !!!

toetoe
05-15-2012, 10:06 AM
They want how much for a room ? Barack, let's move.

reckless
05-15-2012, 11:32 AM
Do you really think newspapers around the country have not tried to check out dirt in Obama's past? Are newspapers like the Wahington Post trying to sell advertising space and newspapers or not?

I've known/seen enough successful people in my life that used cocaine. Using cocaine when you are young is no disqualifier for me. Neither is Romney being a turd in high school. Likewise, this Chicago bath house story means nothing to me.

There are certain things I expect from the guy I vote for. IMO a lily-white past is not even close to being absolutely necessary.

In all probabilty I am with you in that newspapers likely have tried to check out some of Obama's or your typical Democrats' previous stunts and indescretions.

The problem lies in that newspapers have chosen to ignore much of their findings. The elite media has now earned for themselves zero creditibilty as an independent voice of the people.

What they got away with for many years -- unfair and inbalanced reporting; biased radical editorials; selective outrage on favored issues... I could go on -- is no longer possible or influencial because of modern technology with numerous sources of information, which, in part, gives us a better informed populace.

This general public -- mostly right-of-center -- is increasingly rejecting the mainstream political agenda waged by the elite media establishment. We are no longer buying their product.

BlueShoe
05-15-2012, 01:46 PM
When her husband keeps whining about shared sacrifice, I expect her not to be staying at the Waldorf.
After January, when she and hubby will have to foot the tab themselves, they can stay at a Motel 6 for all that many of us care. They will, of course, be required to present a picture id and a valid credit card before being allowed to check in.

JustRalph
05-15-2012, 01:50 PM
While I can understand your reluctance to embrace Obama, Tom, I cannot understand why you question his sanity when it comes to his finger on the button. The man is anything but mentally unbalanced.

The question on his finger on the button also includes whether or not he would push that button if needed. That is a valid question and I for one think in spite of his happy go lucky attitude when it comes to drone strikes, What is his true 'limit' ?

Btw, his prior drug use and admitted participation in the drug culture would disqualify him for a security clearance had he not been elected. Any other schmuck wouldnt get close to a high level government job. Obama couldnt qualify to work on any decent police department with his history.

Tom
05-15-2012, 02:32 PM
Amen.

Beside, NJ, pathological lying is a mental illness, isn't it?

JustRalph
07-28-2014, 03:47 AM
What an ignorant person you are. And what a fool. What is ugly is your attitude. Not only is it bad, but it is wrong. Michelle is the best looking first lady since Jackie Kennedy. None of the others come close.

Another thing; if you said those things to her face, she would kick your sorry ass from one end of the National Mall to the other. But you will only say such things form the anonymity of a computer. :mad: :mad:

Wow! I missed this one the first time around. You really think she's good looking? Hmmmmm.......

She's 5'11 170 according to several websites

That's 25 lbs bigger than my BBW wife......although she is 2 inches taller.

Mosties, when was the last time you had your glasses checked? :lol:

mostpost
07-28-2014, 12:22 PM
Wow! I missed this one the first time around. You really think she's good looking? Hmmmmm.......

She's 5'11 170 according to several websites

That's 25 lbs bigger than my BBW wife......although she is 2 inches taller.

Mosties, when was the last time you had your glasses checked? :lol:
Yes, I do. Maybe not a movie star or supermodel, but definitely attractive.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/graphics/michellekca2.jpg

As I said in my OP she is the most attractive First Lady since Jacqueline Kennedy. Admittedly the competition is not that strong.

Didn't you hear? We are not supposed to talk about family of members. :rolleyes:

horses4courses
07-28-2014, 12:36 PM
Michelle Obama is definitely a very attractive woman.

Seems that not all white men are attracted to darker complexions, though. :rolleyes:

Tom
07-28-2014, 12:59 PM

Seems that not all white men are attracted to darker complexions, though. :rolleyes:

What am I , chopped liver?

PhantomOnTour
07-28-2014, 01:04 PM
Call me nuts - but I always thought Laura Bush was attractive.

tucker6
07-28-2014, 01:30 PM
Call me nuts - but I always thought Laura Bush was attractive.
You're nuts. :D

Out of the 42 wives (Buchanan was our first gay president), I bet there aren't three that would be considered attractive. Say 7 out of 10 or higher.

I'd take Halle Berry seven days a week and three times on Sunday.

BlueShoe
07-28-2014, 01:58 PM
Have you noticed, that taken as a whole, conservative women are much more attractive than are liberal women? Could fill a page with the names of good looking right wing ladies. Pretty liberals? One sentence should do it.

PhantomOnTour
07-28-2014, 02:04 PM
Have you noticed, that taken as a whole, conservative women are much more attractive than are liberal women? Could fill a page with the names of good looking right wing ladies. Pretty liberals? One sentence should do it.
Thanks for your opinion being passed off as fact.

You are ridiculously wrapped up in Red and Blue world and see everything in those terms.
Sad, but it's both true and funny

Clocker
07-28-2014, 02:38 PM
You are ridiculously wrapped up in Red and Blue world and see everything in those terms.

I think his screen name makes a good faith effort at bipartisanship. :p

Tom
07-28-2014, 02:38 PM

We report, you decide.

Tom
07-28-2014, 02:39 PM
And don't forget.....

BlueShoe
07-28-2014, 02:59 PM
I think his screen name makes a good faith effort at bipartisanship. :p
Is it too late to change it to RedShoe? :D

tucker6
07-28-2014, 03:08 PM
We report, you decide.
Yeah, but Eleanor Smeal was great in bed. Somebody else's bed that is. :lol:

BlueShoe
07-28-2014, 03:13 PM

Football season is just around the corner. Some of the women(?) that populate the so called Progressive wing of the Democratic Party look as if they should be in a NFL training camp trying to earn a starting linebacker's spot. :rolleyes:

PaceAdvantage
07-28-2014, 03:37 PM

Seems that not all white men are attracted to darker complexions, though. :rolleyes:Racist.

horses4courses
07-28-2014, 06:26 PM
Racist.

Really, how so?

Tom
07-28-2014, 09:17 PM
It is the same simple mindset that says if you disagree with Obama, you are a racist. As with most thing liberals, is is the bottom of the barrel.
Flawed logic, wrong conclusions, typical liberish.

dartman51
07-28-2014, 10:52 PM

Well.....YEAH......to a BLIND squirrel. :lol:

horses4courses
07-29-2014, 12:42 AM
Well.....YEAH......to a BLIND squirrel. :lol:

More to your liking, cuz?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/49/Donna_Douglas_1967.JPG/220px-Donna_Douglas_1967.JPG

newtothegame
07-29-2014, 01:21 AM
More to your liking, cuz?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/49/Donna_Douglas_1967.JPG/220px-Donna_Douglas_1967.JPG
Even a blind squirrel could hear that lovely accent!!! :lol:
So yeah, being blind folded, I am sure I would pick Elli Mae!!

fast4522
07-29-2014, 07:21 AM
You guys are something else, for myself personality is the key.
I am very basic, the lady has to be alive (Number 1), reachable (number 2).
At the very minimum I need contact within the same day if only if it is to say buzz off. Comments about how a lady looks are best directed to the lady herself, conversations about looks between swards of another is like going to the strip joint.

PaceAdvantage
07-29-2014, 12:40 PM
Really, how so?You're bringing race into a conversation that has nothing to do about race. It's about appearance.

There are some black women I find attractive and others I do not. There are some white women I find attractive and others I do not. It has nothing to do with skin color, and I'll bet a vast majority of white men would say the same thing...even ones who declare themselves to be racist.

The little head is racism-immune, in my professional opinion. The big head, that's another story.

But with this post and then your Ellie May or whatever her name is post...you prove once again how racism is one of your prime "go-to" subjects here in off-topic. It's funny how it's the left-leaners who always seem to want to bring race and racism into the equation.

TJDave
07-29-2014, 01:26 PM
The little head is racism-immune, in my professional opinion. The big head, that's another story.

Baby in my heart, I'm faithful
This two headed monster is so distasteful
Forgive me when my instincts start stinkin'
I'm just so easily led when the little head does the thinkin'

Tom
07-29-2014, 01:50 PM
The little head is color blind, bi-partisan, pro-women, you name it, it likes it.:eek:

Clocker
07-29-2014, 02:27 PM
God's little joke on men: two heads, and only enough blood to use one of them at a time.

tucker6
07-29-2014, 02:35 PM
The little head is color blind, bi-partisan, pro-women, you name it, it likes it.:eek:
Eleanor Roosevelt?

mostpost
07-29-2014, 04:43 PM
Even a blind squirrel could hear that lovely accent!!! :lol:
So yeah, being blind folded, I am sure I would pick Elli Mae!!
Thanks. I could not remember who that was. I must be too young.

mostpost
07-29-2014, 04:45 PM
Eleanor Roosevelt?
In the Democratic First Ladies vs. Republican First Ladies Debate, Eleanor does our side no favors.

BlueShoe
07-29-2014, 05:31 PM
In the Democratic First Ladies vs. Republican First Ladies Debate, Eleanor does our side no favors.
Who does? Which Democratic anywoman, not just a First Lady, recognizable on the national level, do you have that is really attractive? Perhaps a few obscure Congresswomen that we have never heard of, or a newscaster or commentator somewhere, but which left wing lady that is on a par with a whole host of conservative women can liberals present? Have actually given this topic some thought :) , and so far have only come up with Kirsten Powers.

PhantomOnTour
07-29-2014, 06:11 PM
Who does? Which Democratic anywoman, not just a First Lady, recognizable on the national level, do you have that is really attractive? Perhaps a few obscure Congresswomen that we have never heard of, or a newscaster or commentator somewhere, but which left wing lady that is on a par with a whole host of conservative women can liberals present? Have actually given this topic some thought :) , and so far have only come up with Kirsten Powers.
I bet you did :lol:
Hope you didn't hurt yourself

davew
07-29-2014, 11:57 PM

you need to consider age - few 60-70 yr old women are really hot

http://www.politifake.org/image/political/1202/hillary-clinton-hot-arnnatz-liberal-hillary-clinton-politics-1330403283.jpg

TBD
07-30-2014, 04:38 AM
I knew someone would bring up Hillary. You do know of course, not even her husband thought she was attractive. In fact we only have one known occurance of them having sex.

TBD To Be Determined

newtothegame
07-30-2014, 05:44 AM
I knew someone would bring up Hillary. You do know of course, not even her husband thought she was attractive. In fact we only have one known occurance of them having sex.

TBD To Be Determined
And we have occurrences (or splatter on a dress) of Bill choosing to look elsewhere :lol:

HUSKER55
07-30-2014, 05:46 AM
and he screwed that up too

BlueShoe
07-30-2014, 09:27 AM
you need to consider age - few 60-70 yr old women are really hot
I do, mine :) , and boy do I disagree with you. Many over 50 or over 60 women are still very attractive. We could start a new thread on that topic; name older women that you consider still hot. :cool: :D

PaceAdvantage
07-30-2014, 09:38 AM
I do, mine :) , and boy do I disagree with you. Many over 50 or over 60 women are still very attractive. We could start a new thread on that topic; name older women that you consider still hot. :cool: :DI'm pretty sure over the last 14+ years, there's been a thread or two on that...which reminds me...this website turned 15yo three days ago... :ThmbUp:

Tom
07-30-2014, 09:43 AM
Happy Birthday!

Too bad the old board was lost - there was CLASSIC stuff in the early days! :eek:

BlueShoe
07-30-2014, 09:53 AM
Have you noticed, that taken as a whole, conservative women are much more attractive than are liberal women?
To a liberal Democrat the shining example of female beauty is Rosie O'Donnell in a bikini. ;)

HUSKER55
07-30-2014, 10:06 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

horses4courses
07-30-2014, 11:15 AM
name older women that you consider still hot. :cool: :D

Jane Fonda - even at age 76

BlueShoe
07-30-2014, 11:27 AM
Jane Fonda - even at age 76
:ThmbDown: :ThmbDown: :mad: The absolute worst choice that anyone could come up with. Many of us that at one time wore a uniform have long memories, and some things we do not forgive or forget.

horses4courses
07-30-2014, 11:40 AM
:ThmbDown: :ThmbDown: :mad: The absolute worst choice that anyone could come up with. Many of us that at one time wore a uniform have long memories, and some things we do not forgive or forget.

You see.
There you go again.
Putting your political creed ahead of common sense.

Nobody in their right mind would deny that she is one gorgeous septuagenarian.
Except, of course, a tainted right-winger.

Similar circumstances as to why many on the right
would deny that Michelle Obama is a beautiful woman. :ThmbDown:

tucker6
07-30-2014, 11:52 AM
Similar circumstances as to why many on the right
would deny that Michelle Obama is a beautiful woman. :ThmbDown:
Why would anyone view a woman's beauty through a political lens? They either are beautiful to you or they are not. Obama is not beautiful to me. Neither was Bush. Neither is Coulter. But Hasselbeck is.

davew
07-30-2014, 11:53 AM
I do, mine :) , and boy do I disagree with you. Many over 50 or over 60 women are still very attractive. We could start a new thread on that topic; name older women that you consider still hot. :cool: :D

I feel Jane Seymour is still very attractive - but we must have different perspectives. When I say few, I mean less than 10%. When you say many you mean? (percentagewise)

Tom
07-30-2014, 12:48 PM
Politically speaking, there is no comparison to that traitor Fonda - not even Moochelle.

How can you call a women beautiful if the sight of her makes you puke?
Hanoi Jane is is a "ugly" as they come.

horses4courses
07-30-2014, 03:24 PM
Politically speaking, there is no comparison to that traitor Fonda - not even Moochelle.

How can you call a women beautiful if the sight of her makes you puke?
Hanoi Jane is is a "ugly" as they come.

I can't stand Sarah Palin.
Wouldn't want to ever meet or converse with her.
I'd never deny that she's attractive, though.

JustRalph
07-30-2014, 03:37 PM
I can't stand Sarah Palin.
Wouldn't want to ever meet or converse with her.
I'd never deny that she's attractive, though.

This says much more about you than her. She hasn't done anything near as revolting as Fonda.

Palin has been proven right in fact on many subjects.

Fonda openly campaigned for the morale of our enemy. She bolstered the enemy. Spoke out against our soldiers and specifically our Airmen during a time of war. Palin has been a political foe who has been demonized by a left leaning media. That's it.

Tom
07-30-2014, 03:39 PM
That is the difference.:ThmbUp:

TJDave
07-30-2014, 04:01 PM
Fonda openly campaigned for the morale of our enemy. She bolstered the enemy. Spoke out against our soldiers and specifically our Airmen during a time of war. Palin has been a political foe who has been demonized by a left leaning media. That's it.

Jane's picture is proudly displayed at the local VFW Post.

In the urinals.

tucker6
07-30-2014, 04:03 PM
Jane's picture is proudly displayed at the local VFW Post.

In the urinals.
where else should it go? Bottom of the toilet maybe? :D

BlueShoe
07-30-2014, 04:35 PM
where else should it go? Bottom of the toilet maybe? :D
On the wall of the headquarters of the American Communist Party (CPUSA).

horses4courses
07-30-2014, 05:22 PM
This says much more about you than her. She hasn't done anything near as revolting as Fonda.

Palin has been proven right in fact on many subjects.

It says very little about me.

What we have here is yet another example of right-wingers
being so consumed with hatred and loathing that they can't
see the wood for the trees. Just can't put their politics
aside for two seconds. No grip on reality.

BlueShoe
07-30-2014, 05:59 PM
What we have here is yet another example of right-wingers being so consumed with hatred and loathing that they can't see the wood for the trees. Just can't put their politics aside for two seconds. No grip on reality.
What part of the word treason do you not understand? Reality? Those dead Americans were very real.

horses4courses
07-30-2014, 06:25 PM
What part of the word treason do you not understand? Reality? Those dead Americans were very real.

Last post in this thread for me.

You miss the point completely, which is no surprise.
I don't care if she's Mother Theresa, or Jack The Ripper.

If Adolph Hitler was recognized as one of the greatest artists ever,
he would still be a murderous tyrant.
Nobody would have affection for the man because
of his heinous crimes, yet his paintings would be critically acclaimed.

Most of you would neither be capable of separating the man from the art,
nor recognizing the physical beauty of a woman due to your beliefs.

TBD
07-31-2014, 02:51 AM
So now those on the conservative side are to be condemned for looking at the whole woman not just her physical beauty? Hanoi Jane crossed the line. I would not urinate on the woman even if she was on fire. My view may be tainted, I have relatives at Bushnell National Cemetery.

rastajenk
07-31-2014, 06:54 AM
H4C, you write as if that the sole domain of the right. Maybe that's right within the context of this thread, but the Left pretty much owns that universe. Just recently, off the top of my head: the game-hunting Texas cheerleader, the Belgian soccer-fan teen-cutie, the head of Mozilla's forced retirement, any celebrity-type that strays from the plantation and offers a conservative sentiment, any AGW-denying climatologist, on and on.... Just go scan Twitchy to see how quickly libs can politicize anyone and anything at all.

Tom
07-31-2014, 07:45 AM
There are none so blind, as those who will not see.

JustRalph
07-31-2014, 10:16 AM
There are none so blind, as those who will not see.

Post of the week

PaceAdvantage
07-31-2014, 10:30 AM
It says very little about me.

What we have here is yet another example of right-wingers
being so consumed with hatred and loathing that they can't
see the wood for the trees. Just can't put their politics
aside for two seconds. No grip on reality.At least you can't charge them with racism regarding Fonda...that's got to suck for you, doesn't it?

fast4522
08-03-2014, 06:00 PM
Like their shit does not stink.

http://www.whas11.com/community/blogs/political-blog/After-she-is-Asian-tweets-about-McConnells-wife-Dems-rebuke-operative-269676631.html