PDA

View Full Version : TIOGA ALIVE

RaceTrackDaddy
05-06-2012, 04:04 PM
MIsery loves company.
Was watching Tioga feed and hear Hustons voice. Oh well, so I thought I would cap a couple here live and hope someone else chimes in or else it will be like talking to myself (though I have been there and done that..lol)

Race 9
Seeing how race 8 is about to go, would rather use this one, Fall Bliss (# 1) ships up from Pokie and meets Open company. This one is in top form, has inside post and track is playing fair. All indications point to this one being very live at the top spot.

Going with Voice of Truth (# 3) (Chester shipper) and Golden Terror (# 2) undneather.

I guess you could say its simple as 1-2-3...

rtd

RaceTrackDaddy
05-06-2012, 04:26 PM
Race 10: (7 over the 6,3,4)

Tracy Brainard sends out Disco Dragon (# 7) with Jim Morrill Jr up. This one was very competitve at the hilltop (YR) and won in under 1:56....if ready, this one could wire them in 1:53 and a piece.

Underneath I am going for some value in Runover Feeling (# 6) who is on the major drop n class and expect a claim or two in the box for this one. 10k is cheap for him as this PA bred has seen better days but meets a field where he is early speed should set him up nicely. Just hope the old boy has it in him. Joival Jester N (# 3) is the pure closing speed in the race. If I was to be wagering in the superfecta, would also use the early speed shipper from Buffalo, Element Seelster (# 4) with dash champion driver of 2011, Dan Noble.

RaceTrackDaddy
05-06-2012, 04:29 PM
MIsery loves company.
Was watching Tioga feed and hear Hustons voice. Oh well, so I thought I would cap a couple here live and hope someone else chimes in or else it will be like talking to myself (though I have been there and done that..lol)

Race 9
Seeing how race 8 is about to go, would rather use this one, Fall Bliss (# 1) ships up from Pokie and meets Open company. This one is in top form, has inside post and track is playing fair. All indications point to this one being very live at the top spot.

Going with Voice of Truth (# 3) (Chester shipper) and Golden Terror (# 2) undneather.

I guess you could say its simple as 1-2-3...

rtd

Results:

Ray2000
05-06-2012, 04:41 PM
thx bobby

I had the exacta, so I put your call in on the trey for the tri...simple as 123 ;) for 50 bucks

will nice call... :ThmbUp:
1 Opan Heart Jim Marohn Jr 13.80

RaceTrackDaddy
05-06-2012, 04:48 PM
Race 11: (2 / 5,4,8)

Southern Joy (# 2) is one of those trotters that has bailed me out on more than one occassion. Closing speed is her forte but has raced in a stalking roll. Could garner us some decent odds in the win pool. Meets lesser than has been facing at Ppk. Under her in the exotics, looking to (# 5) Jim Mettitis' Pacific Chief who is on the class drop. Not at the top of her game presently but field is not that tuff. Could use this race to braven her up. Maryland Shipper (# 4) Mal's Gal has enough speed and inside position to suck along and get on the ticket. Going on the limb here for the 4th pick in (# 8) Jailhouse Rockie who is making first start back after a layoff since September. Two quallys indicate form is good and looks to be able to compete against these. If she hits the ticket, will add some serious value.

RaceTrackDaddy
05-06-2012, 04:51 PM
It was my pleasure Ray. Hope to keep it going to the end...

Race 10: (7 over the 6,3,4)

Tracy Brainard sends out Disco Dragon (# 7) with Jim Morrill Jr up. This one was very competitve at the hilltop (YR) and won in under 1:56....if ready, this one could wire them in 1:53 and a piece.

Underneath I am going for some value in Runover Feeling (# 6) who is on the major drop n class and expect a claim or two in the box for this one. 10k is cheap for him as this PA bred has seen better days but meets a field where he is early speed should set him up nicely. Just hope the old boy has it in him. Joival Jester N (# 3) is the pure closing speed in the race. If I was to be wagering in the superfecta, would also use the early speed shipper from Buffalo, Element Seelster (# 4) with dash champion driver of 2011, Dan Noble.

Race 10 results:

RaceTrackDaddy
05-06-2012, 05:04 PM
RAce 12: (7 / 1,4,3)

Pananmanian (# 7) has back class in his corner and not much else based on the pp's. In a hunch only, I see this one reverting to some back form and surprising the sparse Tioga crowd. For the exotics, I went to (# 1) Major Art Work based on post position and drop in class. (# 4) Steuben Jumpingjack 2nd start back since the layoff gets both class and post relief. (# 3) Whiting Hanover ships up from Maryland with Corey Braden up. He is one of the leading drivers each year at this Nicols Ny track. Love him in the 2nd half of the late double. Would not surprise me if he wins both halves of the late exotic wager.

RaceTrackDaddy
05-06-2012, 05:16 PM
Race 11: (2 / 5,4,8)

Southern Joy (# 2) is one of those trotters that has bailed me out on more than one occassion. Closing speed is her forte but has raced in a stalking roll. Could garner us some decent odds in the win pool. Meets lesser than has been facing at Ppk. Under her in the exotics, looking to (# 5) Jim Mettitis' Pacific Chief who is on the class drop. Not at the top of her game presently but field is not that tuff. Could use this race to braven her up. Maryland Shipper (# 4) Mal's Gal has enough speed and inside position to suck along and get on the ticket. Going on the limb here for the 4th pick in (# 8) Jailhouse Rockie who is making first start back after a layoff since September. Two quallys indicate form is good and looks to be able to compete against these. If she hits the ticket, will add some serious value.

results

RaceTrackDaddy
05-06-2012, 05:22 PM
Race 13: (6 / 1,3,4)
Corey Braden bring up Shaky Slim (# 6) from Rosecroft. He is in shape and meets similar. Would love to see him avoid any battle for the front as if he clears easy, he should wire them. (# 1) Michael's Jewel has post position and closing speed in its corner. Should be a key in the exotics under Corey's horse. (# 3) WHole Lotta WOW has been racing here every summer I have been watching. Early speed is this one's claim to fame and even if the pp's say otherwise, must consider him. (# 4) Handums Mussy is ppk shipper that seems to fit..

RaceTrackDaddy
05-06-2012, 05:25 PM
RAce 12: (7 / 1,4,3)

Pananmanian (# 7) has back class in his corner and not much else based on the pp's. In a hunch only, I see this one reverting to some back form and surprising the sparse Tioga crowd. For the exotics, I went to (# 1) Major Art Work based on post position and drop in class. (# 4) Steuben Jumpingjack 2nd start back since the layoff gets both class and post relief. (# 3) Whiting Hanover ships up from Maryland with Corey Braden up. He is one of the leading drivers each year at this Nicols Ny track. Love him in the 2nd half of the late double. Would not surprise me if he wins both halves of the late exotic wager.

Going south quickly. Glad only one race remaining.
Race 12 Results:

RaceTrackDaddy
05-06-2012, 05:44 PM
Corey Braden bring up Shaky Slim (# 6) from Rosecroft. He is in shape and meets similar. Would love to see him avoid any battle for the front as if he clears easy, he should wire them. (# 1) Michael's Jewel has post position and closing speed in its corner. Should be a key in the exotics under Corey's horse. (# 3) WHole Lotta WOW has been racing here every summer I have been watching. Early speed is this one's claim to fame and even if the pp's say otherwise, must consider him. (# 4) Handums Mussy is ppk shipper that seems to fit..

Had some fun...couple keys to start it off and a couple boxes to end it. Might be back online tonight if anyone wants to have a Balmoral Live thread. Just in the mood for cappin for some reason today.

Results from the last race. Corey just couldn't get up.

RaceTrackDaddy
05-06-2012, 05:45 PM
forgot to attach the jpg ...lol

cecil127
05-06-2012, 07:10 PM
ill be in for some balmoral action tonight.:ThmbUp:
right after the flyers game that is.....
hope to see you here RTD:cool: