PDA

View Full Version : Obama bulldozes homeless camp for campaign

JustRalph
05-06-2012, 01:35 AM
http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2012/03/16/columbus-bulldozers-plow-through-homeless-camp.html

Obamaville homeless camp wiped out just before Obama kicked off his campaign

Reports it was cleaned out again yesterday after initial tear down.

The camp was bulldozed again the day before the Obama campaign kicked off in Ohio Stadium, just up the river.

Rumors of the camp residents showing up at the event were rampant for two weeks

That'll teach ya!

Robert Goren
05-06-2012, 04:31 AM
There is no mention of Obama in the article. A real stretch to blame this on him.

DJofSD
05-06-2012, 08:18 AM
RG, do a google search on Hooverville.

Robert Goren
05-06-2012, 08:40 AM
RG, do a google search on Hooverville.I know all about Hoovervilles and the economic policies of the president who caused them and after whom they were named.

ArlJim78
05-06-2012, 08:47 AM
the funny part of that is the idea that he just kicked off his campaign. he's done nothing but campaign with taxpayer dollars and host fundraisers for the past six months. he's even given up on his regular vacation and golf schedule to make more time for campaigning, so you know he's serious.

DJofSD
05-06-2012, 08:51 AM
I know all about Hoovervilles and the economic policies of the president who caused them and after whom they were named.
Well, if you're going to blame all of the Great Depression on Hoover then we get to blame all of the current woes on Obama. Simple as that.

Tom
05-06-2012, 11:45 AM
Hooterville?

THANKS FOR THE LINK!!!!!

DJofSD
05-06-2012, 11:55 AM
Tom, Arnold Ziffel says hello. Wants to know where've you been.

Robert Goren
05-06-2012, 12:20 PM
Well, if you're going to blame all of the Great Depression on Hoover then we get to blame all of the current woes on Obama. Simple as that.No, that you have to blame Bush because the recession started under him and the great depression started under Hoover. I really don't understand why conservatives keep forgetting that. They both had crazy economic policies and did great harm to the country. FDR and Obama are left to clean up their messes.

DJofSD
05-06-2012, 12:22 PM
You call this current fiasco cleaning up? What you been smokin', Willis?

Tom
05-06-2012, 12:22 PM
Obama has doubled the damage.
He has no plans that have any hope of success.
The most effective he has done so far is change the way we calculate unemployment to make his numbers look better than they are.

Ocala Mike
05-06-2012, 12:27 PM
Face it, if Obama and the Dems announced a cure for cancer, the other side would accuse them of destroying hundreds of thousands of jobs in the healthcare industry.

DJofSD
05-06-2012, 12:30 PM
They're doing that any ways. When can we expect that announcement?

Tom
05-06-2012, 12:31 PM
No, but what he did announces that if he couldn't fix the economy in three years, he did not deserve a second term.

He has not and he does not.

If I were Mitt, I would playing that sound byte over and over and over.

DJofSD
05-06-2012, 01:14 PM
Cue Hamlet.

JustRalph
05-06-2012, 01:48 PM
There is no mention of Obama in the article. A real stretch to blame this on him.

You know, I am going to be perfectly frank with you. sometimes you have to put 2+2 together. Do you think I should post the sources and friends that informed me about this a couple weeks ago? The article is 3 weeks old now.

How about the Columbus Cops and such that told me they got the order that it had to go before Obama comes to town? I have family who are intimately familiar with this operation. In fact one who was very very close to this operation. I sometimes have a little fun on this board. I post things just to see if anybody puts things together. It's kind of like a game.

Example:
A few months back I posted a story about how the press covered a car accident local to where I live. I have some friends who work in law enforcement in the area and I heard from them about it the next day.
I happen to be having lunch in that area on that day and reported how Homeland Security was still searching the area over 12 hours later

http://paceadvantage.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1235100&postcount=1

There was a significant news story that same day.......... that had to do with the white house, about a 40 min drive away. I just wondered if anybody would put the two together..... just fishing a little........... the two events were very much related. Nobody noticed. But then again, I know that I fall into the unreadable category sometimes. I know many don't read a damn thing I post. But it's still fun to see who puts 2+2 together. I will take you off that list Goren.

I am weird like that...........

Ocala Mike
05-06-2012, 03:50 PM
Cue Hamlet.

"The rest is silence."

ElKabong
05-06-2012, 06:05 PM
Face it, if Obama and the Dems announced a cure for cancer, the other side would accuse them of destroying hundreds of thousands of jobs in the healthcare industry.

But they haven't cured cancer (or much of anything, really). So your point made the toilet before you could press "enter"

DJofSD
05-06-2012, 06:39 PM
"The rest is silence."
That'll do but I was thinking of a different line.

Ocala Mike
05-06-2012, 09:48 PM
Isn't "Hamlet" mostly about revenge?

http://www.cagle.com/author/joe-heller/

JustRalph
05-07-2012, 07:27 AM
Pretty good............

I like this one......the Ground Hog sits in a Lazy Boy with a beer and Mrs. Ground Hog wears an apron........... right.........

http://media.caglecartoons.com/media/cartoons/77/2012/01/10/104300_600.jpg