PDA

View Full Version : Hip Hip Hooray!!

bushwick
05-05-2012, 11:10 PM
Glad to see a new face win instead of one of the dopers! Maybe a shot in the arm for racing to have a little guy win a big time race. Good job by trainer and jockey!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nijinski
05-05-2012, 11:58 PM
I think I missed when they expunged his records.

KirisClown
05-06-2012, 12:07 AM
Glad to see a new face win instead of one of the dopers! Maybe a shot in the arm for racing to have a little guy win a big time race. Good job by trainer and jockey!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I felt the same way when Big Brown won..

duncan04
05-06-2012, 12:08 AM
I think I missed when they expunged his records.

Was thinking the same thing. Was the original poster talking about Doug O'Neill?

nijinski
05-06-2012, 05:27 AM
I will say this though in regards to O'Neil .
He was guilty as all heck no doubt and has had his bad bottom level breakdown exposure as well . With these things said . IMO he has really turned around full swing . DO' to my knowledge , generously supports the after care of the raceshorses these days . A much needed act of necessity and kindness in this game , IMO. It appears he's cleaned up his own act nicely . Hopefully he'll stay clean .
He's had his dues to pay and trust to regain and it looks like he's doing a pretty good job.

I commented on the original post , as the reference doesn't fit the past records and it is what it is , or was.