PDA

View Full Version : Bombs Away

MNslappy
05-05-2012, 03:07 AM
It's almost impossible to imagine any of these wearing roses, but if we see another Mine that Bird/Giacomo/ scenario, whether because of a hot pace or the weather, which of these bombs has the best chance to win?

Sabrecat
Prospective
Rousing Sermon
Liasion
Done Talking
Optimizer
Daddy Long Legs
Trinniberg

Turf Sonic
05-05-2012, 03:23 AM
I included Sabercat as my bomb.

Uncle Salty
05-05-2012, 04:20 AM
I like Prospective, Rousing Sermon, and Sabercat, as long shots, in that order.

phattty
05-05-2012, 05:57 AM
i like prospective :12:

good connections

nice tightener

breeding fits

should be 2nd tier

making required turn move

or not

anyway i'm alive to colt in dd's

KingChas
05-05-2012, 09:11 AM
It's almost impossible to imagine any of these wearing roses, but if we see another Mine that Bird/Giacomo/ scenario, whether because of a hot pace or the weather, which of these bombs has the best chance to win?

D. Wayne Lukas 50-1 shot, can't imagine Derby going on without him.

:2: Optimizer

peeptoad
05-05-2012, 09:19 AM

Sabrecat
Prospective
Rousing Sermon
Liasion
Done Talking
Optimizer
Daddy Long Legs
Trinniberg

Imo Sabercat. And I'm going to be placing a show wager on him anyway. His last at 9 panels was, on paper, his fastest run to date and also his first chance at anything longer than 8.5F. Now he gets 10F and a chance to close into a moderate-good pace. I think he's got a good chance to round out the tri and super.

Prospective is a bit on the slow side as well, but he gets back on dirt from synth and has been galloping really strongly all week. If the track is off he may move up even more due to his pedigree.

crownx
05-05-2012, 11:06 AM
Rousing Sermon - but don't think he can win unless there is PaceInsanity.