PDA

View Full Version : Problems with audio with live stream

mrroyboy
05-04-2012, 11:14 AM
Hi Guys
I can't get audio on the live streams from Yonkers or Meadowlands. I can get it from other tracks and I can get it with replays,
I have gone back and forth with Roberts Communications but they can't figure it out either. Any suggestions?

wilderness
05-04-2012, 11:37 AM
I had this problem a couple of years ago, and it was related to the combination of some "unknown' configuration between my browser and the and the browser setting for what ever software I used to play the media.

I never did determine the cause, however through re-installations and complete reformats, the conflict disappeared.

lenny1964
05-04-2012, 11:41 AM
I know this sounds very obvious....and I am not trying to insult your intelligence, just telling you what happens with me when I fire up yonkers.

Whenever I start the yonkers video, the audio is NOT muted, but the volume is completely shut down. This happens with me each and every time. Again, I know this sounds like DUH...but its worth mentioning.
lenny

lenny1964
05-04-2012, 12:06 PM
I just turned on freehold and they are currently showing replays (Roberts Comm)
and the same thing as I described above happens now w/freehold.

To the right of the "mute" button which is the little speaker, there is a dark gray bar, put your mouse in the middle of it and click to see if it turns up the volume.

It is tricky because the bar is dark gray when the volume is shut all the way down...it makes it look as if it is "on". Then as you turn up the volume, the dark gray bar turns to a lighter shade of gray. Kind of backwards, IMO.

mrroyboy
05-04-2012, 05:31 PM
Thanks Guys

I will try your suggestions but it is interesting to know it,s happening to other people as well Means it might not be something on my computer.