PDA

View Full Version : Hansen

Smarty Cide
05-01-2012, 08:11 PM
Do you think they are just gonna let me run and see if he can hold on?

Grits
05-01-2012, 08:13 PM
Do you think they are just gonna let me run and see if he can hold on?

I don't know. But I bet my house they don't try to stick a blue tail on your wide butt. :lol:

sovereign
05-01-2012, 08:14 PM
I don't know. But I bet my house they don't try to stick a blue tail on your wide butt. :lol:

On him or Hansen?

Smarty Cide
05-01-2012, 08:39 PM
umm.... ok then

Maximillion
05-01-2012, 09:28 PM
Imho I hope they dont try to "rate" hansen,(I know he has proven he can rate a bit).....if I were backing him Id prefer to have him dictating right from the start.......

I think he's a "special" horse,(even though I dont think he can win)

Producer
05-01-2012, 09:34 PM
umm.... ok then

If you don't know where that came from, the owner tried, unsuccessfully, to dye the horses tail blue the past two races.

I don't think they have much of a choice. The horse is simply a frontrunner. He has rated one time, in the Gotham, and at this point that race looks like the exception rather than the rule.

PhantomOnTour
05-01-2012, 09:47 PM
Ramon will pull you back off the pace a bit...you will surge to the lead before they turn for home...then, i don't know.

I predict that you get a slice of the pie, but not the biggest.

Investorater
05-02-2012, 09:16 PM
#6 Bodemeister and #14 Hansen will both be at the Top of my Superfecta Ticket.

Smarty Cide
05-02-2012, 09:22 PM
#6 Bodemeister and #14 Hansen will both be at the Top of my Superfecta Ticket.

how do you figure the race to pan out?

Tom
05-02-2012, 09:45 PM
Hansen's running line after the Derby:

2-2-3-4-15

Smarty Cide
05-02-2012, 09:53 PM
i think hansen could suprise and run 4th or 5th

Investorater
05-02-2012, 10:01 PM
how do you figure the race to pan out?

How about H and B both stalk Trinniberg.:cool:

plainolebill
05-03-2012, 01:26 AM
Take Charge Indy looks to get covered up early and he shows at least one race where he came from off the pace. I think the other early types are at the mercy of the pace. I don't know if he's good enough but he may have first run.

CincyHorseplayer
05-03-2012, 08:22 AM
Trinniberg,Hansen,Bodemeister,Take Charge Indy can all try to wait if they want but somebody is going to get that lead and go with it when the others are waiting to see what happens.Then they'll be chasing that one at their own expense.As will Gemologist and the UAE horse(can't think of the name).I see a strung out field and solid pace.This IMO will put the pressers slightly further back than the 2-4 lengths most of them are usually at(2nd call),but will work to their advantage with the pace and added distance(maybe).The closers,as well as the pace might set up for them might get stranded in the rear and have a world of traffic trouble with the backups.Daddy Nose Best gets his striking position earlier than a pure closer.Dullahan might have the most trouble IMO.

That's my take on how the race will run.When they are looking down the stretch who knows who will be gassed and who will have a big run in the tank.It's going to be one hell of a race.