PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Humor

Tom
01-01-2004, 10:35 AM
For our freinds from Texas......

A Texan is drinking in a New York bar when he gets a call on his cell phone. He hangs up, grinning from ear to ear, and orders a round of drinks for everybody in the bar because, he announces, his wife has just produced a typical Texas baby boy weighing
25 pounds.

Nobody can believe that any new baby can weigh in at 25 pounds - the Texan just shrugs, "That's about average down home, folks...like I said, my boy's a typical Texas baby boy."

Congratulations showered him from all around, and many exclamations of "WOW"!! were heard. One woman actually
Fainted due to sympathy pains.

Two weeks later he returns to the bar. The bartender says, "Say, you're the father of that typical Texas baby that weighed 25 pounds at birth, aren't you? Everybody's been making bets about how big he'd be in two weeks. We were gonna call you; so how much does he weigh now?"

The proud father answers, "Seventeen pounds."

The bartender is puzzled, and concerned. "What happened? He already weighed 25 pounds the day he was born."

The Texas father takes a slow swig from his long-neck Lone Star beer, wipes his lips on his shirt sleeve, leans into the bartender and proudly says, "Had him circumcised."

shanta
01-01-2004, 11:24 AM
THAT WAS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!:D

RICHIE

DJofSD
01-01-2004, 12:41 PM
...Why are Texans like farts?

They're loud, smelly and they never go back to where they came from.

DJofSD

Dick Schmidt
01-01-2004, 10:52 PM
Texas, Texas??? I don't think I ever heard of Texas. Oh, wait a minute, you mean Baja Oklahoma!

Dick

Who always wondered why Texacans didn't like the term "Goat Roper."

wes
01-04-2004, 10:41 AM
Christmas Firemen >CHRISTMAS FIREMAN >In a small Southern town there was a "Nativity Scene" that showed great >skill and talent had gone into creating it. One small feature bothered >me. The three wise men were wearing firemen's helmets. >Totally unable to come up with a reason or explanation, I left. At a >"Quick Stop" on the edge of town, I asked the lady behind the counter >about the helmets. >She exploded into a rage, yelling at me, "You damn Yankees never do read >the Bible!" I assured her that I did, but simply couldn't recall >anything about firemen in the Bible. >She jerked her Bible from behind the counter and ruffled through some >pages, and finally jabbed her finger at a passage. Sticking it in my >face she said "See, it says right here, 'The three wise man came from afar.'"

wes