PDA

View Full Version : Pokie, Tuesday, May 1, Race 7

RaceTrackDaddy
04-30-2012, 07:07 PM
http://bobbyzpicksattheraces.horizon-host.com/picks/pokietue.htm

For what it is worth, Mr. Crawford from the PA Racing Commission never returned a reply to my counter offer of meeting with the commission, the meadows judge and my bringing my state rep and state sen plus a member of the press to his proposed meeting.

I wrote today and informed him that two weeks of this nonsense is all to apparent a stalling tactic and on my site, I am warning my viewers to boycott race 7 at Pokie. Anyone reading the pp's lines will notice that it is a clean trip but the video proves otherwise. I also posted a video of the Meadows Race 1 in which the same thing happened but a different decision was made. Was it because the same judge earlier that week was viewing the video of the April 17 fiasco at Pokie for Mr. Crawford as he was out of town? Could be but the inconsistency of judges' call in this state and lack of oversight has forced me to move to another jurisdiction.

If any of you that bet Pokie, be warned about that break on Emily Do that does not appear in your PP's. I would appreciate any help in this boycott but if you do bet, and she breaks, don't think the judge will leave her up this time....but who knows what happens in this state.

precisionk
04-30-2012, 07:17 PM
It's unfortunate they don't have the balls to get back to you. What is this world coming to.

RaceTrackDaddy
04-30-2012, 07:31 PM
It's unfortunate they don't have the balls to get back to you. What is this world coming to.

Prior to my counter offer, I received and replied to three emails in about an hours time. After my counter offer, nothing, nada...

Do believe it is political as the Governor's budget wants to raid the Horse Developement Fund (created in Act 71 aka the Slots Bill in 2004) by an additional $75 million on top of the previous $45 million. Stake payments can do only so much, this fund is used to prop up both flats and harness purses plus stake purses. No so if this goes through for fiscal 2012-13. Adios Day will see a drastic cut if this goes through. 2013 might be racing for only $200k total (unless the Meadows itself kicks in the difference).

Politics rules the state and we just go along for the ride.

RaceTrackDaddy
05-01-2012, 10:00 PM
Here is the video of the 7th race tonight at Pokie.
http://youtu.be/_j57CSx0YiI

Emily Do (# 6) ran like a deer as the public's choice and George Anthony's Top Pick in race 7 at 3/2. Think George sets the lines up there and releases his picks to boot....ala Roger Huston at the ghettos.

willphorse
05-01-2012, 10:50 PM
Here is the video of the 7th race tonight at Pokie.
http://youtu.be/_j57CSx0YiI

Emily Do (# 6) ran like a deer as the public's choice and George Anthony's Top Pick in race 7 at 3/2. Think George sets the lines up there and releases his picks to boot....ala Roger Huston at the ghettos.

Emily Do had stayed flat 1 race in the PP's heading into last race. Breaking and it not being in the PP's, one might think Norman had corrected whatever was wrong. Knowing the horse did break helped lead to overlays elsewhere. Feel sorry for those who lost by betting her, as they were all misinformed. Absolutely wrong of them for not fixing this!