PDA

View Full Version : WEG Launches New HPI Mobile Site

Scrambler
04-30-2012, 01:08 PM
Betting Made Easier Woodbine............

Responding to consumer popularity of mobile devices, the Woodbine Entertainment Group officially released its new HorsePlayer Interactive Mobile Betting platform on Monday, April 30.

HPI customers can now place their wagers through an advanced, user-friendly interface for mobile devices, with all the traditional HPI conveniences such as live video streaming, programs, account funding, results, replays and the HPI rewards program.

"Today's launch is further proof that WEG is the industry leader in technology, horse racing, gaming and entertainment," said WEG President and CEO Nick Eaves. "Mobile devices have become powerful mini-computers with high-speed networks and data plans that are more affordable and accessible. This new mobile site takes advantage of these realities and is much like using a self-serve terminal in the palm of your hand."

The new site has been optimized for iPhone and Android smartphones, but is compatible with a wide range of mobile devices and screen sizes.

To access the new platform, fans can visit horseplayerinteractive.com from their mobile device.

Skanoochies
04-30-2012, 06:01 PM
Good. Now they can work on allowing HPI members access to 10c supers at U.S tracks, and 50c Tris in the Kentucky derby. :lol:

Some_One
05-05-2012, 05:00 PM
Looks like HPI is down...sheesh, 2012 and they still can't handle Derby day.

RXB
05-05-2012, 05:07 PM
"Today's launch is further proof that WEG is the industry leader in technology, horse racing, gaming and entertainment," said WEG President and CEO Nick Eaves.

"The industry leader in technology"-- whose website goes into total fail mode on Ky Derby day.

appistappis
05-05-2012, 05:12 PM
they are a complete joke.

Figaro
05-05-2012, 09:19 PM
"The industry leader in technology"-- whose website goes into total fail mode on Ky Derby day.

I was at Woodbine earlier today for the Kentucky Derby and the WI-FI was OK for a little while and then it went to shit.

Here's an email they sent me and I posted this on another thread, please contact this person and bitch and complain with me until something is done about it. I don't want to have this friggin' problem again for the Woodbine Oaks and Queen's Plate race days.

I'm pleased to announce that Woodbine finally emailed me back today and are working on the WI-FI problems. It's wishful thinking, but I hope these problems are fixed by May 5th for the Kentucky Derby day. I want to pick a good spot and not have to leave my seat except for food and washroom breaks. :D

Here's the email they sent me today.

Hello XXXXX,

Thank you for your feedback regarding the use of your playbook with our WIFI network. I want to apologize for the delay in responding to your issue.

I am currently investigating the issues with our WIFI as well as the compatibility with various devices and our various sites. Currently we have identified multiple issues with our WIFI system and are working to resolve the issues, both with new hardware and system configuration.

Once we are able to implement the above improvements we anticipate the problems with our signal reliability will be resolved.

In terms of the functionality with our "Full Site," I was able to recreate the issues you had mentioned. We have brought these problems to our developers who are looking into a permanent fix. Until such time I would advise you to try using a third party browser, like Dolphin Browser (available as a free download through App World). I have tested the functionality of our site and the only problem that remains is access to Video, which has also been escalated to our developers.

You also have the option to use our new Mobile Site (m.horseplayerinteractive.com). Our mobile site has a full betting interface, access to programs, transactions history, HPI Fund, changes and horse information.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me or any member of the HPI Team at hpi@woodbineentertainment.com or 416-675-8886.
Clay Chisholm
Manager, HPI Projects | Wagering Systems | WEG
p 416.675.8886 | 2686
c 416.436.4649

cchisholm@woodbineentertainment.com

Fellow horseplayers, please contact the above if you want something done to fix our WI-FI at Woodbine as soon as possible. ;)