PDA

View Full Version : Watch N Wager In 2004

IRISHLADSTABLE
12-31-2003, 08:30 PM
After betting exclusively at OTB for years I've decided to
branch out. There has been times over the year's when
I liked a horse but was unable to bet it.
I could never understand why some days OTB would take
action on a track and other days it wouldn't .
I even encountered days were OTB would take action on
A track but just a few select races . After years of been
burnt on bets I didnt make I 've decided to open another
acct.
Any one out there using Watch N Wager ?
Pro's / Con's ???????????????????????????????????

Everyone Have A Happy & Healthy New Year

Jimmy

Buddha
12-31-2003, 08:39 PM
I am using WatchNWager and is just like any other branch of the Ameritab affiliation. One nice part that I don't use right now, but is the ability to get 8% of your long distance back to your wagering account.

It is simple interface to use, allows for instant charts within a half hour of the race or so in their results section.

The biggest con to some right now would be MEC. With them withholding their signal means no GG or SA, or GP and whatever tracks Stronach owns.

All in all, I am happy with them, and Suff uses it, so ya know its gotta be good :)

BillW
12-31-2003, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Buddha

The biggest con to some right now would be MEC.

There's a lot of wagering outfits that have the same opinion. :D

Jimmy,

I use Brisbet (same people) and have had no trouble of substance. (I related the cosmetic errors a few weeks back regarding their record keeping feature). Easy interface, appears to have pretty good video, and 20% off Bris products, if you use them.

Brisbet and TSNbet are also matching the first $100 bet out of a new account. This is advertised to last till end of Jan. although they have been extending this offer for months now.

Santa Anita have been pulling this since before MEC bought them, I seem to remember them pulling their signal at the start of the year from Las Vegas in the mid/late 90's. Everyyear it gets worked out in a few days. No guarantees this year but, if past history is any indicator...

Good Luck,

Bill