I pick all home teams!

Tom
01-01-2004, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by kenwoodallpromos
I pick all home teams!

To place? :D

Bubbles
01-01-2004, 02:31 PM
I heard Boulware may not play for Baltimore on Saturday. Spread is a pick 'em, GO TITANS!

kenwoodallpromos
01-02-2004, 10:23 PM
I'll take the underdogs to place! Favs to win! (Unless Seattlr kicks butt!!)

Bubbles
01-03-2004, 07:46 PM
Gotta love game-winning field goals that miss crossbars by six inches...;) :D :)

Tom
01-03-2004, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by Bubbles
Gotta love game-winning field goals that miss crossbars by six inches...;) :D :)

Great game, Bubbles. That moron "Zeus" cost Baltimore big time.
All muscle, no brains on that one. Wasn't he the one who got hit in the eye with an offical flag a few years ago?

Bubbles
01-03-2004, 10:21 PM
That's him, all right. Big guy getting paid a lot, but has enough common sense to know he has none at all. ;)

kenwoodallpromos
01-03-2004, 11:38 PM
My fav, Carolina, beat the spread!! the other three were non-favs and at least placed so I got all four teams' results correct!!

Valuist
01-04-2004, 09:11 AM
I think Green Bay may end up winning the NFC. St. Louis is very tough at home, but Bulger has looked very mortal this year. I'm still not 100% sold on Philly, cause they are not very good against the run. As for Denver/Indy, anyone who watched that game 2 weeks ago knows Dungy will have his work cut out for him. The Colt defense is fast but small. Denver ran all over them w/their 3rd string tailback. Portis could run wild today.

sq764
01-04-2004, 09:52 AM
Eagles/Patriots Superbowl.. That is my best guess..

The league is downright awful this year.. There are 4-5 very good teams (New England, Philly, St Louis, KC, Indy) and several 'better than the rest' teams (Dallas, Carolina, Seattle, Tennessee)..

Almost by default it should be NE/Indy and Philly/St Louis in the AFC and NFC Championships

Bubbles
01-04-2004, 01:23 PM
My upset special is Tennessee. They can stop the run ABSOLUTELY COLD. And with a solid core of DBs, they might be able to surprise a QB like Brady.

Valuist
01-04-2004, 02:59 PM
It looks really set up well for New England. The other 2 division winners, Indy and KC are too fraudulent on the defensive side to be taken seriously. I think Tennessee and Denver are both better than Indy or KC but its tough to win repeatedly on the road in the playoffs, and in all liklihood, someone will have to go thru New England.

The NFC might be almost as weak as the AFC was when San Diego made it to the Super Bowl in the mid 90s. Green Bay is tied right now w/Seattle but I still think they are the best team in the NFC. Philly needs Westbrook to contribute and if he can't play, the Eagles are in trouble.

sq764
01-04-2004, 04:56 PM
People forget the Eagles have Duce Staley, who was one of the best RB's in the NFC.. That is until his hold out.. He is a more than ample backup.