PDA

View Full Version : The Redboard Thread

MightBeSosa
04-28-2012, 04:09 PM
Why not.

Was saying to myself before the 7th at Belmont today, here's a Kimmel 1st time starter not taking a dime. He buried everyone earlier in the day with a fts at short odds that couldn't beat a fat man, so this is prob live as hell.

27-1

Winner. I think I've seen this happen, oh, maybe 100 times.

wisconsin
04-28-2012, 05:15 PM
Winner. I think I've seen this happen, oh, maybe 100 times.

I've always said on these boards that history repeats itself often at the track.

MightBeSosa
05-02-2012, 05:20 PM
I didn't have it.

It must not have been possible to have it, as the best and brightest are in the NY pools, and if that 9th winner today paid 50-1 with a trainer stat like this, it must have been some kind of mistake, a misprint, horse was switched at birth or something like that. NYRA bettors can't be that bad. lol. Did I mention I didn't have it?

Guerrero, J C
+2nd after clm 53 53% 77% +1.80

Only 53% winners? no wonder they didn't like it.

lamboguy
05-02-2012, 05:26 PM
I didn't have it.

It must not have been possible to have it, as the best and brightest are in the NY pools, and if that 9th winner today paid 50-1 with a trainer stat like this, it must have been some kind of mistake, a misprint, horse was switched at birth or something like that. NYRA bettors can't be that bad. lol. Did I mention I didn't have it?

Guerrero, J C
+2nd after clm 53 53% 77% +1.80

Only 53% winners? no wonder they didn't like it.Juan Carlos never wins until he takes his horses off the track for at least 30 days. i guess thats how long it takes for him to perform magic.

MightBeSosa
05-02-2012, 05:41 PM
Years ago , long before stats were available for masses, Frank Wright was good at 2nd time out maidens. They would go off at crazy prices and win with regularity.

Look at that horses form today and tell me if you'd book it at 50-1. or 10-1. As Byk likes to say, 'lost on the board'