PDA

View Full Version : McCain feared domestic violence after voter fraud?

JustRalph
04-24-2012, 06:21 PM
http://www.speroforum.com/a/JHJAYHFXYL12/71410-Did-Democrats-hack-the-2008-Obama-election

Not sure about these sources. I am no fan of wikileaks

Voter fraud alleged by Dems and McCain backed away in fear

Of violence

PaceAdvantage
04-25-2012, 10:21 PM
<crickets>

Oh, but when GWB supposedly steals elections, blow that door off the barn door and off-a-thread-creating we will go... :lol:

Rookies
04-25-2012, 11:47 PM
<crickets>

Oh, but when GWB supposedly steals elections, blow that door off the barn door and off-a-thread-creating we will go... :lol:

Hardly. I think McCain made the decision that he didn't want to appear as the village idgit!

Bottom line:
He got smoked! Lost by approx 200 electoral votes and 10 million voters. e.g. In Pa, he lost by over 600k. Do you think those Panthers were THAT good at stuffing in all the small, Pa towns ? :lol:

As opposed to the famous chad heist... where Bush 'won' by 5 electoral votes, but lost the pop vote by 550k.

No, he made a wise choice here.

PaceAdvantage
04-26-2012, 02:07 AM
I suppose this is sort of like saying if a guy robs a convenience store by gunpoint, but has to flee before he actually steals anything, he shouldn't be arrested or convicted of any crime, right? After all, the outcome was that nothing was stolen... :lol:

JustRalph
04-26-2012, 04:16 AM
I suppose this is sort of like saying if a guy robs a convenience store by gunpoint, but has to flee before he actually steals anything, he shouldn't be arrested or convicted of any crime, right? After all, the outcome was that nothing was stolen... :lol:

Exactly right. If Obama had been a white guy, would McCain have laid down?

That's a far more interesting question if u ask me

lamboguy
04-26-2012, 08:00 AM
Exactly right. If Obama had been a white guy, would McCain have laid down?

That's a far more interesting question if u ask me McCain is as classy a man as it gets. he has dedicated his whole life to this country. i would hope that the color of someones skin would have nothing to do with this. i also truly wish that we lived in a world where that question never needed to be asked.