PDA

View Full Version : PRX Monday 4-23-2012 (Picks)

MitchS
04-22-2012, 06:45 PM
PRX racing sheet for Monday April 23rd is at the site and ready for download. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Mitch

MitchS
04-22-2012, 10:17 PM
I've been working on a new rating for the Form Cycle sheet for sometime now. Its called "FP" (Form Pattern). A secondary rating to work along side this rating is called "WP" (Workout pattern). I've uploaded these new ratings to the site and will appear on the PRX sheet today.

FP- Form Pattern. Lowest numbers are best. The form cycle sheet is sorted on this number. Projection of how this horses form relates to today's race. **This rating rates multiple races leading up to today's race. If the horse only has one start a lower number will appear so take caution**

WP- Workout pattern. Highest numbers are best. Relates to the W-fit rating on the main sheet but this rating analyzes the last 4 workouts where as the W-fit rating analyzes the last 2 races.

Have a good night,
Mitch

Robert Fischer
04-23-2012, 02:38 PM
r6

lamboguy
04-23-2012, 03:41 PM
"the trainer reclaim angle" did not work today for Jason Servis. i am not a fan of that angle either. i was just watching the races taking my stupid notes. i thought that in the maiden special weights race today (race4) the 4 horse EXCLUSIVE PROMISE would win a maiden $40k tag next out if she enters for that race. she would be a little shaky if new contestants show up.